ViBha's Journey Kickstarts Now :D

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

OMGG OMGG What an Episode 🤣🤣 .. Did Vikram really say "Wohi chahiye jo ek mard ko aurat se chahiye" 🤣 ... thank God he spilled it fast about his hair need or else thappad khata Shoba se 🤣🤣🤣 .. And OMGG did Shobha really smile seeing Vikram go all bonkers over his hair 😲😉😳 .. And did Vikram really think of himself as the hero and Shobha as his heroine while Sandeep the villain 😲😲 .. What do I see .. they both entering in that kuch kuch hota hai zone already especially Vikram 😲😲😳 ...

Let me start from the beginning 😳 .. So finally Shobha managed to console Sandeep's wife and I liked how both bonded over a common issue about their husband's betrayal ... Shobha got strength from her every defeat and so she tried to give the same strength to Sandeep's wife too ... Loved the bonding between both 👏👏

Even after consoling someone else , she still wondered whats a myth and whats a fact .. Is it a myth that two people make a relation .. then why its a fact that always one person is responsible for the break-up .. I guess we can never hv any answer for this but can just sit and ponder on it

Another bonding which I loved was that of Mahesh and Vikram when Vikram went around cribbing to him about how Shobha dint thank the hero and instead went running after villain's wife 🤣🤣🤣 ... So Vikram really thinks he is the hero of the story while Shobha is the heroine and like a typical hindi film she should thank him for his herogiri 😆 ... I thought Vikram is a workholic boring guy but OMGG he actually is a bit filmy too and thinks of himself as the hero here 🤣 .. This is another trait of Vikram we discovered today about how he has a hero-complex about himself and does not really shy away from expressing it either 😆😆 ..

Thats what I love about the guy .. He is just so real and direct and not pretentious ... If he feels disappointed , he just says it in front that yeah he is disappointed as he was expecting thanks from his heroine errr I mean secretary 😛😆😆 .. Poor Mahesh was so confused that he even thought of taking advice from his own wife to understand women 😆😆 ; And here Vikram was grilling Mahesh about why he is feels today he is the hero and not earlier when he got some project 😆 ; I guess after Shobha showed him the mirror and called him sanki , he is no more trusting all that fake praising by Mahesh and so grilling the poor chap 😆😆😆 ...

Poor guy .. he made himself the hero and Shobha the heroine of his fantasy movie , yet dint get any hugs , kisses or thank yous from his heroine 😛😆😆 ,... And the kind of guy he is , he goes around on a brainstorming session with Mahesh :the scapegoat 😆 wondering where did he go wrong directing his own movie 🤣🤣🤣 ... Conclusion was .. well he just cant understand women 😆😆 But Vikram beta , just accept it .. u r already falling for a women's charms here and her actions and reactions r affecting u in big way 😉😆😛

But the interesting point is why was Vikram so affected about Shobha not thanking him and why did he look so desperate to understand her 😉...The way he was scratching his head trying to know whats in her mind and looked so restless just because she dint thank him clearly indicated that Shobha's presense or her reactions or her pain is beginning to affect our hero big time now and since Vikram just cannot pretend , so his emotions just come out clearly on his face 😳

Later when Shobha realised that she need to thank Vikram for his gesture , he looked so relieved or else he might hv just gone bald taking those overdose of drops for his hair out of stress 😆😆 ; When Shobha came to his cabin to thank him , he was like a little kid all happy to listen to her thanks from her mouth .. awww 😳 ...

But the most hilarious moment was the way Vikram's hair was all messed up with two strands standing up like an antenna on his head when she entered the cabin 🤣 ; Vikram just gets so damn conscious whenever Shobha is in front of him 😉😳 .. He does not even bother to see the condition of his hair 😆 , he just forgets everything as soon as his heroine enters his cabin 😳 till she herself points him out about his hair and then a moment of embarassment for our daredevil hero .. awww 😆😆 ...

Vikram is someone who unknowingly brings that huge grin or that lovely smile on Shobha's face 😳 ; Whether its Vikram's hilarious antics with his hair or the way he conducts himself in his cabin when he is all alone , Shobha just enjoys his company without even realising that she is slowly coming out of her miseries all thanks to her wacko boss 😳 ; When Shobha smiles looking at Vikram while he was busy noting down all the hair techniques suggested by her 😆 , it was a lovely moment as we finally saw Shobha smiling after a long time straight from her heart 😳 .. Shobha might hv realised what a pure hearted soul Vikram is ... He may come out as wacko irritating and sanki to all , but he has got a pure heart and always supports the truth 😳 .. Today I can see Shobha was secretly impressed with her Boss and admired him from a distance 😳

But aag dono taraf lagi hai as Vikram too was secretly impressed with the way his heroine suggested all those homely hair remedies to him instead of using those drops😉😳 .. Whether he admits it or not , but he is slowly starting to take her advice now and also her thanks or sorry matters a lot to him now 😳

Coming to Samarth , unfortunately some men can never change 👎🏼 ; On one hand Shobha was thinking of giving another chance to Samarth with a hope that he might hv learnt from his mistakes after being in jail for so long and on other hand both Samarth and his mother were busy mocking and taunting Shobha for quitting her job and becoming a doormat again .. sheeshh 🤢🤢 .. It just goes on to show the disgusting mentality of this family .. Both mother and son r same .. They get sadistic pleasure with the thought that Shobha will b forever becoming a doormat while Samarth will remain the driving force of the family irrespective of whatever sins he commit 🤢

Poor Shobha, went to jail to meet her husband after such a long time with a hope that they can make a fresh start again but all her hopes came crashing down , the moment she saw how Samarth was taking pleasure in the fact that Shobha had to quit her job and accept defeat 👎🏼 ... Even then Shobha went onto tell everything that happened in her office and how her boss came to her rescue but in return all she got to listen from Samarth's mouth was "How dare Sandeep touched her ,yeh cheez as in this object is mine" 😲😲 .. Really Samarth ?? So Shobha is just an object for u on whom u will mark your territory as her lord so that no other men can touch that object ?? 😡 ..DISGUSTING 🤢 ...

But the positive is Shobha now at least will not hv any second thoughts of forgiving or giving any second chance to her MCP husband again ... She once again saw the mirror and realised that somethings can never change and a husband who considers his wife just a mere object is so not worth a woman's forgiveness ...

At least Samarth's words made Shobha realise that not all men r like him or Sandeep .. There are men like Vikram too in this world who respects women 👍🏼 ... When Samarth was trying to tell her that all men r like this , loved the way Shobha gave the example of her boss who saved her dignity today 👏👏.. She may not take his name in front of Samarth but her indication was towards Vikram only when she said if all men were same then she would not have her job intact today 👍🏼..At least she realised Vikram is different ⭐️

Why do I feel in future Samarth will b after Vikram's life when he will sense that Shobha is slowly getting close to Vikram 🤔 ; He wanted to kill off Sandeep today because he touched her object 🤢 .. Wonder what will he do to Vikram but then Vikram is the hero afterall who knows well how to protect himself and his heroine from villains like Samarth and Sandeep 😎 ... Samarth only wants to own Shobha here like a prized possession to satisfy his false ego as a man whereas I m sure she will get the true love and respect from Vikram only 😳

Whenever Shobha is down , Vikram comes to her rescue to cheer her up and today was no different either the way his car comes right behind and brightens up her mood once again 😳😃 .. Few days back Vikram was hesitent to offer her a lift and ended up offering her just an umbrella 😆 but it seems after the Sandeep incident , the comfort level has now become better between both the way Vikram today offered her a lift without any hesitation and even Shobha accepted it happily since their houses r no more in opposite direction 😉 .. They both go the same way now 😳 ...

I guess Vikram realised that Shobha was a bit down since she saw him coming out of the police station and might hv guessed the reason too ; At least thats what Vikram's expression suggested when he saw her coming in front of his car with irritation and wondered why is she acting like him 😆🤔.. So in his typical way , he tries to cheer her up by using his usual sarcasm when he asks her to give him what every man wants from a woman and Shobha was like what the ..😆 ; The moment Vikram says yeah give me the hair remedies that only a woman can give to a man , Shobha bursts out laughing 😆 and so Vikram's mission was accomplised , that is to cheer her up and bring that smile on her face 😉😳 ...Shobha too thought that his twisted sense of humour and sarcasm always brings a smile on her face and she feels positive with him .. awww 😳 ; Hearing this notice how Vikram felt so good 😉 ; He loves it when Shobha praises him because by now he knows well that she never false praises anyone to make them happy and so he loves hearing stuffs about him from her mouth whether he admits it or not 😉😳 ...

Loved the way Shobha forgot all her pain that Samarth gave her few minutes back , the moment she was in Vikram's company .. Is this the new journey of Shobha's life which connects her to Vikram 😳 ... Sandeep incident helped ViBha in a way .. The both feel connected now and the comfort level has just gone between both 😳 .. Today first time I could feel the sparks between ViBha in car scene and also in the scene where Shobha looks at him from outside his cabin and give that smile .. So CVs bring it on .. Let ViBha journey begin now 😎 .. Cant wait for Diwali nokjhoks as per precap 😛

Last but not the least , Garima looks quite confused between Sanjay and Ajay .. She need to sort out her mind and not rush to marriage ..mayb tell Shobha about the latest developments and let Shobha deal with her mother on this 🤔 .. She loves Sanjay but she should not give too much of importance to him either till he grows a spine and confronts his family about their relation ..

Overall another rocking episode just when we thought this might b filler after yesterday's dhamaka .. aahhh CVs failed me here once again with some rocking ViBha scenes ⭐️

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Beautiful Collages which tell a story of their own r done by the creative girl Ultimaterudra aka Swetha 👏👏👏
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Upmaa 🤗🤗
After a while I m landing on your post been busy lately And I make a comeback with such a great episode🤣🤣 You opening line 🤣🤣 Bahahahaha I was like did he just say that😆 So it was such a balanced episode today. Right from Shobha supporting Shikha in her tough momenst followed by Mahesh and Vikram's discussion on decoding women's thoughts🤣🤣 Mahesh is such a darling. He knows his boss inside out. I could not stopi laughing when he gifted him hair tonic saying he will have GHANE GHANE ZULFEIN in 6 months 🤣🤣 OMG I forgot to mention his HERO wala comment 🤣🤣 soi he want to play HERO HERO in shobha life 😛

Ps Shobha's encounter with Vikram with his hair facing everywhere was hilarious. The way he was murmuring while fixing his hair was so funny and overall as soon as shobha leaves him jolting the ingridents takes the cake. I tell you this guy has surprises in store everytime.

Coming to Samarth and Shobha today, I could see Shobha as a sacrificing wife and mother. She was indeed ready to give Samarth a chance but Samarth being Samarth 🤢 I just hated the fact when he shouted at Shobha dressing sense and her changing. I could see a hypociriate, mean and selfish Samarth today. Not that he is not shown that way, but today overtook all other episodes. the way he referred Shobha as his belonging and was all ready to kill Sandeep makes me wonder if he ever thought shobha being his wife? Or does that mean being a wife you are your husband's possession🤢 Anywhho I liked the way Shobha answered her back.
And one more thing, you will only see things how you are yourself. Since, Samarth himself being unfaithful and had in-fedeility, he would only look man the same way he is 😡

Ok so the last scene, OMG I want the same thing evey man wants from woman 🤣 only to break it out to shobha that he was referring to his hair treatement. Yeh Vikram nahh, Najane what will he do next when it comes to his hair🤣🤣

PS I want this Garima ka kissa kahttam. Eihet runaway with Sanjay soon or Marry Ajay though I can see the later happening😆

Edited by -Misek- - 9 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
I actually loved today's episode more then yesterday .

Now I like Vikram more.He is a single piece . Well all r but few really make u laugh even when they r scolding u or seem to make some serious discussion !

Monkey cap with car smoke on face and now stranded ponies ...CVS r making him next jethalaal ...all welcome to this handsome whacky yet funny boss.

Somebody please make gifs of Vikram with monkey cap and stranded hair ...I will,flaunt it with proud.

Our hero is funny and heroine a samajhdaar aurat...I am all in for this story.
Edited by ShanUlas - 9 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Jyo...fabulous take as usual...You have covered everything and done it brilliantly. Here are my 2 cents.

For me the highlight of yesterday's episode was Shobha-Shikha scene in the start and the Shobha-Vikram scene towards the end. 😊

Shobha-Shikha scene

Though it was an extension of the previous episode I thought the scene was quite relevant. I felt it had an undertone to "Women Power" subject in a slightly different way.

One of the most famous lines ya quotes that we use today is that a Woman is the enemy of another Woman...Aurat hi Aurat ka Dushman hai types and that if women start respecting other women then the society would automatically start turning into a much more progressive one.

Last night's episode to me was - The whole incident that happened in Shobha's life coming to a full circle. Shobha experienced the exact same thing that Shikha did. How did the women in her life react?

Her Mother : Who asked her to sacrifice and compromise

Her Mother-In-Law : Who is all Class on the outside and crass on the inside and who is trying hard to clip Shobha's wings even when she knows her daughter-in-law is right.

Garima and Usha who in their own way made Shobha see the truth and motivated her.

How did Shobha react to the whole incident when it happened to Shikha? Did she ask Shikha to compromise? Did she sit with her own story and demotivate her? No instead she taught Shikha the biggest lesson life had taught in the past few days. She could have very well ignored Shikha's tears and be relieved that her Job is safe and rejoice about it but instead she lend Shikha a shoulder to cry, offered her a hug and asked her to fight...fight for her children and against the circumstance which was trying to defeat her in the race of life. Agar humare society mein har aurat ka ravaiyya aise hota toh kab ka we would have seen a change. For me that is what the whole Shikha-Shobha interaction depicted.

The last scene Vikram and Shobha (They are totally growing on you 😳) did you see the authority with which he asked her to sit in the car? "Chalo gaadi mein baito, main tumhe drop kar deta hoon". He did not ask her shall I drop you? He did not taunt her and drive away...instead usne jaane anjaane mein hi sahi haq jataya which even Shobha noticed because she asks "Aap pooch rahe hai ya bata rahe hai?" and I believe it's the way he said it which was not Dominating or Sly and his no-nonsense attitude which made take up on that offer.

And just minutes after Samarth warns Shobha against men and how they are always after one thing we see Vikram actually act opposite to what Shobha just heard. He says "Wohi jo ek aadmi ko ek aurat se chahiye hote hai" and ends up asking advice on hair matters which is not at all surprising considering the fact that women have longer hair, take better care of it, know the right stuff to use etc etc than men (Exceptions hote hai ofcourse) Which completely contradicts Samrath's words ki every guy needs only only thing from a girl.

Vikram in his own blunt-direct ways is actually breaking every illusion that Samarth ever built of being the perfect guy and though reality hurts like a bitc* we actually see Shobha smile and laugh open heart when with Vikram 😊

Symbolism (Don't know if it makes sense)😉

When Shobha and Samarth were interacting dim lights were used which shows that a life with him will only be full of darkness...But on the other side when she meets Vikram on the road it's in bright light which obviously highlights the opposite.

Shobha walks alone after meeting Samrath which shows her present journey in which she is alone but it does not stay that way for long as Vikram arrives and asks her to join him, meaning a journey together and one that is filled with truthfulness and laughter as we see during their interaction.

Over all an amazing episode 👏
Edited by rickks - 9 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A light-hearted episode after yesterday's tension-filled one.

Loved Shobha propping up Shikha and her self-worth after Sandeep's betrayal. She knows too well the bitter excruciating pain of husband's disloyalty. Life doesn't need to come to a full stop just because of one unfortunate incident. Managing home and children is the age old balm to a woman's soul.

The way Vikram was pacing in his office questioning Mahesh reminded me of the Sholay scene between Gabbar and Sambha 🤣 All that was missing was the belt!

"Arre o Mahesh, heroine ko kaun bachaya re?
Sardaar, I mean, Sir aap

Yeh problem ko kaun solve karra re?
Sardaar, I mean, Sir aap

To phir hero kaun banega re?
Sardaar, I mean, Sir aap"

Also, we got to see Mahesh's buttering Vikram by getting him a new hair product. Wonder what he wanted from Vikram in return, but Vikram was still trying to grapple with Shobha's lightning mood changes. Emboldened by Shobha, Mahesh too called him saddu, but backtracked quickly

Shobha was reminded of Vikram's trust in her and quickly ran to his cabin. Noticed she rarely knocks? Her sorry and thank you were forgotten when she saw Vikram eagerly trying out the new product. Typically, she noted it had too many harmful chemicals and rattled off a better dadima ka nuska. And typically, Vikram nonchalantly sends her packing, before scrambling to note the recipe 😆

Mom-Son scene in jail 🤢 She prefers holding a begging bowl in front of Tarun rather than earning respectfully. Samarth delighting in having Shobha once more in his shadow with no identity of her own.

Glad that Shobha put him in his place. Even the dumbo noted there was a change in Shobha, her confidence in herself maybe. Whenever this creep comes out, sooner or later, he is going to find his meek trusting wife is no more. In her place, he'll find a new Shobha who's confident in her own skin and her abilities, who doesn't need him as a crutch (or a millstone, to be more precise).

The way Samarth ripped her off and held her responsible for Sandeep's behaviour. He is sure that she must have given a signal due to her dressing. So, that's how the creep sees it. No wonder, he has no shame in what he did! Because it's all the girl's fault, she gave him the green signal, she lured him. Yuck! (Just before the show, I was watching on Times Now, how in Haryana and some other states, they are dictating to the women on what to wear or not. ADHY looked to be continuing from where they left off.)

Here I felt Samarth was trying to crush Shobha's newfound self-confidence.

Vikram has learnt his lesson. He is no longer intimidated by Shobha's directness. He even managed to have a conversation with her without his pessimistic remarks.

Jyoti, hats off to you for understanding so many subtle points and symbolism. Nowadays, I'm just content enjoying the show without taxing the brains too much.
Edited by hamzanuha - 9 years ago
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode was hilarious, some sad parts too. I loved the end.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome take Jyo 👍🏼👏

@Simz u also write essays 😲 Shabhash 👏😆

My picks of the day

1)Viku referred to Shobha as heroine and himself as Hero kya baat hai seedha Romantic Film ki casting shuru 😆

2)Mahesh-Viku convo -BAHAHAHHAHAHA these two are epic we need to have more scenes featuring the two

3)Shobha entering Viks cabin while he is trying that new magic treatment for his hair 😆..and then his embarassment and his hair all sticking out😆 he looked so cute tho 😆...and then Shobha bechari wanted to b nice and thank him but he was not givign her much scope😆 but Shobha did end up giving him a tip for his hair which he didnt accept very gladly but later on was trying to remember it only😆

4) Finally the ViBha car scene he got her to sit in his car ...didnt have to face any competition this time bade haq and care se he said i will drop you home😆..and then with his play of words he even got her to smile and forget her issues and she acknowledging that and smiling khul ke and thanking him was so so sweet .

Viks ka Shobha obsession dekh ke all i can say for him is Shobha Shobha Shobha ...bano grah Shobha😆
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Misek-

Upmaa 🤗🤗

After a while I m landing on your post been busy lately And I make a comeback with such a great episode🤣🤣 You opening line 🤣🤣 Bahahahaha I was like did he just say that😆 So it was such a balanced episode today. Right from Shobha supporting Shikha in her tough momenst followed by Mahesh and Vikram's discussion on decoding women's thoughts🤣🤣 Mahesh is such a darling. He knows his boss inside out. I could not stopi laughing when he gifted him hair tonic saying he will have GHANE GHANE ZULFEIN in 6 months 🤣🤣 OMG I forgot to mention his HERO wala comment 🤣🤣 soi he want to play HERO HERO in shobha life 😛

Simmy u r damn lucky in this case to get such an awesome epi to updt aaj 😆😆 .. when epi started I thought it will b a sad one with Shobha meeting Samarth in jail for his birthday and all but woww it turned out to b rather hilarious with all those antics of Vikram and his sense of humour 😆😆 ... Mahesh is really a cutiepie .. poor guy will ask his wife for some advice on Woman's POV as its his next project given by his boss 😆😆😆

Ps Shobha's encounter with Vikram with his hair facing everywhere was hilarious. The way he was murmuring while fixing his hair was so funny and overall as soon as shobha leaves him jolting the ingridents takes the cake. I tell you this guy has surprises in store everytime.

I burst out laughing and almost falling off my sofa seeing those two strands of hair standing upright like two antennas 🤣🤣 .. chalo something about Vikram made Shobha laugh at last 😳

Coming to Samarth and Shobha today, I could see Shobha as a sacrificing wife and mother. She was indeed ready to give Samarth a chance but Samarth being Samarth 🤢 I just hated the fact when he shouted at Shobha dressing sense and her changing. I could see a hypociriate, mean and selfish Samarth today. Not that he is not shown that way, but today overtook all other episodes. the way he referred Shobha as his belonging and was all ready to kill Sandeep makes me wonder if he ever thought shobha being his wife? Or does that mean being a wife you are your husband's possession🤢 Anywhho I liked the way Shobha answered her back.
And one more thing, you will only see things how you are yourself. Since, Samarth himself being unfaithful and had in-fedeility, he would only look man the same way he is 😡

yes he is such a double standard na ... lecturing on Shobha's dressing sense and giving her lecture on men .. woww ... such a hypocrat and two faced man .. loved the way Shobha called him sick and just walked off from therre .. she underterstood that this guy is not worth her time 👍🏼 ... Alll this definitely made her realise Vikram is different 😳

Ok so the last scene, OMG I want the same thing evey man wants from woman 🤣 only to break it out to shobha that he was referring to his hair treatement. Yeh Vikram nahh, Najane what will he do next when it comes to his hair🤣🤣

yeah he wants his hair spa treatment from Shobha which he believes every woman knows it and mayb every man needs it .. buhahahaaa 🤣🤣🤣 ... he is such a hilarious guy and he says it all with a straight face 😆😆 ... but glad Shobha could find a good companion in her boss at last

PS I want this Garima ka kissa kahttam. Eihet runaway with Sanjay soon or Marry Ajay though I can see the later happening😆

Going by ekta logic , I see her getting married to Ajay for long running track 😆😆

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

I actually loved today's episode more then yesterday .

yesterday was high voltage drama while today was a light one and I guess the real journey of ViBha starts now 😳

Now I like Vikram more.He is a single piece . Well all r but few really make u laugh even when they r scolding u or seem to make some serious discussion !

true and he looks cute with all his hair obsession and desperation to know the remedies 😆 .. he has got a clean heart which is so visible from today's episode 😳

Monkey cap with car smoke on face and now stranded ponies ...CVS r making him next jethalaal ...all welcome to this handsome whacky yet funny boss.

so true .. the next jethalal 😆 but at times he does come across a matured guy especially in last scene when he looks at Shobha from inside his car and decides to give her a lift realising she might hv come out of jail after meeting her hubby and so looking down .. his expressions clearly suggested that he was trying to study her mood there and so cracked that hair wala joke to just make her feel light 😳

Somebody please make gifs of Vikram with monkey cap and stranded hair ...I will,flaunt it with proud.

I think monkey cap gifs might b there in gallery already but yeah me too will love to flaunt a joint one with moneky cap and this two antennas he had today 😆

Our hero is funny and heroine a samajhdaar aurat...I am all in for this story.

same here 😃 ..

Word Count: 1