Seetiyaa for ViBha & Exclusively for Shobha !!<3

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the scene in the office !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Those antennas of Vikram standing out on his head with that Hair Gel !! & her tip about hair growth & the car scene was Icing on the CAKE !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

They are bombastic in a way they carry the scene with great conversation !! Love them !! πŸ‘πŸ˜³

& later O Boy Shobha Standing ovation to you Brilliantly said about the way of Clothing & the way Men see Woman and What SICK ideas are getting in !!😑😑 ,,, You always make me super proud of your character and the way you carry it !! Foundations are very important which is needed in a woman who wants to keep that strength always to see many reality checks coming her way and your character is growing for that in each instance you are bombarded with !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a fab episode! Loved every bit of it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And my dear Vikram!😳☺️
Loved Shobha for standing up against SamarthπŸ‘
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed shanti ..I loved the jail scene ..it was so brilliantly Done

Sansrths is an ass 😑

Sho gave it him nicely ...
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the whole episode...Bechare Hero ka koi kadar hi nahi karta...poor guy waiting for Heroine to understand him!
Man ViBha together are a riot...🀣🀣

Chalo kal se Methi seeds are going to be sold in gunny bags...not only VIkram but I think every guy watching the show will try the nuska!

After all Sonali has awesome hair!

Loved every scene in the show!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
The most hilarious moment was the way Vikram's hair was all messed up with two strands standing up like an antenna on his head when she entered the cabin 🀣🀣🀣🀣 ; Vikram just gets so damn conscious whenever Shobha is in front of him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. He does not even bother to see the condition of his hair πŸ˜† , he just forgets everything as soon as his heroine enters his cabin 😳 till she herself points him out about his hair and then a moment of embarassment for our daredevil hero .. awww πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Vikram is someone who unknowingly brings that huge grin or that lovely smile on Shobha's face 😳 ; Whether its Vikram's hilarious antics with his hair or the way he conducts himself in his cabin when he is all alone , Shobha just enjoys his company without even realising that she is slowly coming out of her miseries all thanks to her wacko boss 😳 ; When Shobha smiles looking at Vikram while he was busy noting down all the hair techniques suggested by her πŸ˜† , it was a lovely moment as we finally saw Shobha smiling after a long time straight from her heart 😳 .. Shobha might hv realised what a pure hearted soul Vikram is ... He may come out as wacko irritating and sanki to all , but he has got a pure heart and always supports the truth 😳 .. Today I can see Shobha was secretly impressed with her Boss and admired him from a distance 😳

But aag dono taraf lagi hai as Vikram too was secretly impressed with the way his heroine suggested all those homely hair remedies to him instead of using those dropsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. Whether he admits it or not , but he is slowly starting to take her advice now and also her thanks or sorry matters a lot to him now 😳

Lovely post Shanti .. Seetiyan for both ViBha today 😎 and yup extra seetiya for Shobha for giving it back to her MCP husband in style πŸ‘πŸ‘
ShanUlas thumbnail
TodAys episode gave me a good laugh and reason was same as Shobha 's reason to laugh ...Vikram !!

The guy is hilarious .I am loving his hair obsession now :p