SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What an episode!
Oye Vikram! You are soo getting affected!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Loved the way viku paced in his cabin thinking about Shobha πŸ˜†

What was he expecting from her? Hugs? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Urrg, Samarth! I am starting to hate that guy more qith each day ( though brilliant acting by harsh) πŸ‘
Shobha did exactly what a woman would do in such a situation. πŸ‘

Again coming back to my dear Vikram! What a perfect timing! Carpooling era has begun!🀣

We can approve that Vikram has started to understand some feelings and emotions which were suppressed πŸ˜ƒ

And his smile! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

And the most important part- Vikram actually threw his hair gel and was more interested in knowing gharelu recipe for growing kale ghane baal. 🀣 Looks like he was clean bowled by seeing Shobha's dark hair! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
though didnt watch d 1st half...but d other half was awesome...n appu was jst awesome...hair treatment ke liye ingredients chahiye the vikram ko...vikram ka obsession wid his hairs is jst so cute...n shobha ka dil bhi halka kar dia...haha
but samarth change ho gaya na...fr 1 day was like ki ye new charcter kaun aa gaya
Edited by designersaini - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vik was the show n Heart stealer today
Vik is falling for Sho n he doesnt know tht now ..but nani is there to make him realise This

But I also loved the convo in jail Betwwen Sho n vik ..

KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: designersaini

though didnt watch d 1st half...but d other half was awesome...n appu was jst awesome...hair treatment ke liye ingredients chahiye the vikram ko...vikram ka obsession wid his hairs is jst so cute...n shobha ka dil bhi halka kar dia...haha
but samarth change ho gaya na...fr 1 day was like ki ye new charcter kaun aa gaya

Bold: I think you meant Sanjay? [Garu's boyfriend]... Samarth is the guy in jail... n he didn't change... Sorry if I'm the one who messed it up.. am pretty bad at remembering thingsπŸ˜›
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely epiisode Loved the way Vikram is molding his Hair obsession to Garelu Nuskey !!

Yay Carpool ride was so cute & she sending all the tips.. Love their bonding which swings back & forth a foundation of trust & respect will develop & more so as How they gather each others understanding is most important in a relationship which has a reason to RESCEPt & know where ones flaws can be polished or even given some sort of advice... That is what Vikram & Shobha can show one another..

Shobha gets my standing ovation when she spoke to Samarth that man needs a whack 😑, BUT yes society Men are always like that where they see woman in such a sense hard fact YET what Shobha rectifies his thought was very IMPORTANT which is a good reason why people like Shobha are needed for many eye opening ways ..Great Going Girl !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Bold: I think you meant Sanjay? [Garu's boyfriend]...Samarthis the guy in jail... n he didn't change... Sorry if I'm the one who messed it up.. am pretty badat remembering thingsπŸ˜›

no no...actually u r right it is sanjay 9t samarth...i was writing about sanjay only but wrote samarth
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Bold: I think you meant Sanjay? [Garu's boyfriend]... Samarth is the guy in jail... n he didn't change... Sorry if I'm the one who messed it up.. am pretty bad at remembering thingsπŸ˜›

Samarth is Shobha 's husband who is in jail.
And the guy playing sanjay was replaced. He is Garu' a bf. I hope all confusion is solved😊
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Vik was the show n Heart stealer today

Vik is falling for Sho n he doesnt know tht now ..but nani is there to make him realise This

But I also loved the convo in jail Betwwen Sho n vik ..

Shobha did the right thing by talking back. I feel likw whacking samarth's head with a hockey stickπŸ˜†
Yeah. Vikram has started to feel some things 😳 Naani is always there to help himπŸ˜‰
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Lovely epiisode Loved the way Vikram is molding his Hair obsession to Garelu Nuskey !!

Actually! πŸ˜†
Yay Carpool ride was so cute & she sending all the tips.. Love their bonding which swings back & forth a foundation of trust & respect will develop & more so as How they gather each others understanding is most important in a relationship which has a reason to RESCEPt & know where ones flaws can be polished or even given some sort of advice... That is what Vikram & Shobha can show one another..

They are more of a support for each other. With Shobha by his side, he'll understand more things.

Shobha gets my standing ovation when she spoke to Samarth that man needs a whack 😑, BUT yes society Men are always like that where they see woman in such a sense hard fact YET what Shobha rectifies his thought was very IMPORTANT which is a good reason why people like Shobha are needed for many eye opening ways ..Great Going Girl !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Claps for Shobha! πŸ‘πŸ‘ I completely agree with you! 😊

Word Count: 1

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome epi today😊 vikram obsession is increasing day by day and i always loved to see thatπŸ˜† he is now so much intrested in that desi nuskha. hope it work itπŸ˜‰
coming to shobha part im not happy that she wants to give 2nd chance to smarth. he dont deserve that
best dialouge was " har koi agr sandeep ki tarah hota toh aj mujhe meri job wapis na milti" totally right all men's are not same its just a matter of perception