Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

clam down no need to excited much even we don't want shah signed life ok Show and we all are happy he refused that show.πŸ˜›..he is here coz he want some change but vey soon he come back to India ..coz India gave him more popularity than Indo...he signed next show there coz Vin,Lav,Rohit(rohit is like his big bro) and Sourav otherwise he missing India a lot. anyways i think he is in Indonesia so better u all enjoy his company.πŸ˜‰

abhi shaheer ne woh vin, lav, saurav, rohit ke saath wale show ke alawa aur koi show sign kiya hai kya indo me...?
are ye wala show kab tak chalega? uske on screen bros ke saath

baapre aaj FC me sach me fireworks hue haiπŸ˜† u n @sri seem to be really angry
Edited by naq5 - 9 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debaleena_tunai

New FC link
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4230902

thanks debi😊

minezee thumbnail
Namaste all :)

Shaheer next project.. he will play indo movie...about roman drama ..i wish the movie can introduce how indonesia to shaheer india fans..
omaigot thumbnail
Sorry to say, despite Ayu Ting Ting is famous DANGDUT singer in Indonesia (you can google "ayu ting ting pantura" for some pics of her), but she has a lot of scandal here.
Her last marriage is really a buzz in Indonesia last year, because she got married by accident with liquor businessman. she got married in July 2013 and gave a birth in December 2013. Her marriage only stayed for 20 days, after that Ayu Ting Ting left her husband house because her husband family didn't want to celebrate luxurious wedding party like she wanted.
She always shows not well manered action in live tv show, she always throws rude words to her co star and she always shows a lot of skinship to her co male star, and its really disgust to see.

So please, bring Shaheer go back to India, eventhough he got big salary in Indonesia, 1 billion rupiah/project, but just make sure him to go back to his country.