..BONANZA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
yar aj to shah ki bahot yaad aa rahi hai...ye banda rulake hu 6odega muje
kukucat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _JellyBean_

mene tuje ku6 nahi kaha teri post pe comment mari if i consider that ur new is ri8 ...so me us bat pe gussa hu ki shaher ki jalak kab dikhne milengi yar

I feel stupid right now to read your post in india lang 😆
I dont understand India lang 🥱
AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kukucat

all guysss I'm so so sorry... plisss forgive me. I know I'm wrong a lot 😭😭.

And Now...
I bring a news for you guys. After PAA shaheer n 4 brothers may be go home to india in few days for obtaining permit. they will come back again to indonesia for doing new project. they will start new project in 2015 so they live in indonesia more long...
you all must pray to shah and his friend in order to be lucky here (indonesia).

they are very very enjoy living here.

Already got the news that he might stay for longer in Indo!! All the best for him!! he knows whats best for his career!! :)
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _JellyBean_

aur sabse pehle jalne wali girl me houngi...lolz

queen ka essence yeh nehi hai!!! woh jalthe nehi jalathe hai!! At pages ko jalathe hai apne writing se n apne senapathi ke prem mei n prem se !! 😉 😆
kukucat thumbnail

Originally posted by: harangel

Already got the news that he might stay for longer in Indo!! All the best for him!! he knows whats best for his career!! :)

siiippp 👏 you all support anything for him n U must be proud of him. all the best for shah..
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Season 2 of Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki to roll out on Life OK; Mohsin Khan to play the lead

Shashi-Sumeet Productions' popular show Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki will soon be back with a Season 2 on Life OK. The first edition which had Sudeep Sahir and Shraddha Arya as the leads was about the small town girl Lakshmi marrying her dream man and adjusting to life post marriage.

The basic crux of the concept, of the small town girl coming into a rich household will be maintained in the second season too. However, the cast will see a complete change.

Earlier, our readers would remember about the blue-eyed boy Shaheer Sheikh being offered the lead role, with the actor being keen to take up the project. However, Shaheer is now out of the show owing to budget issues.

Now, the channel and maker have brought in the assistant director turned actor Mohsin Khan to play the lead in the show. Mohsin is presently part of Star Plus' Nisha Aur Uske Cousins wherein he portrays the role of Ritesh. He has also done a cameo in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi on Colors.

A highly placed source tells us, "Season 2 of Main Lakshmi... will have the set-up of a film industry, wherein the two lead guys on the show will be eminent personalities from the industry. And the story will yet again be about a small town girl Lakshmi getting married to the youngest of the brothers, the scenario thus opening up a vast culture and ideology difference for the girl to handle."

Mohsin's performance in the Star Plus show, we hear has bagged him this lead role. Also, if sources are to be believed, the actor's track in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins will soon be wrapped up.

As reported earlier by Tellychakkar.com, actor Khalid Siddiqui will play the other lead in the show. He will be the elder brother to Mohsin. Khalid presently features in Zee TV's Maharakshak Aaryan and Sony PAL's Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne.

We tried calling Producer Sumeet H. Mittal about the confirmation on the Season 2 of Main Lakshmi... but we did not hear from him.

--Royal-- thumbnail
Shaheer Sheikh retweeted

Graha Cinta Panah Asmara Arjuna with @Shaheer_S 'n' @indrabektiasli now,,,,

HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
budget issues ? u mean he demanded higher pay or someting ?
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri_160799

budget issues ? u mean he demanded higher pay or someting ?

don't know may be this show is low profile and Shah want to sign some high profile show means jo grand promo say sake shi full promotion kar sake.

don't know mujhko happy hona chahye ya sad
Edited by -abhi-pundir- - 9 years ago
kukucat thumbnail

Originally posted by: -abhi-pundir-

Season 2 of Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki to roll out on Life OK; Mohsin Khan to play the lead

Shashi-Sumeet Productions' popular show Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki will soon be back with a Season 2 on Life OK. The first edition which had Sudeep Sahir and Shraddha Arya as the leads was about the small town girl Lakshmi marrying her dream man and adjusting to life post marriage.

The basic crux of the concept, of the small town girl coming into a rich household will be maintained in the second season too. However, the cast will see a complete change.

Earlier, our readers would remember about the blue-eyed boy Shaheer Sheikh being offered the lead role, with the actor being keen to take up the project. However, Shaheer is now out of the show owing to budget issues.

so...Shaheer means rejecting the project due to budget issues. that's right?...