Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

<font size="3">He has no ego; he doesn't eat into anyone else's popularity or fame.
😆 🤣 <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Dunno why but i like this part !!</font>

😆
</font>

I feel u girl...sadistic pleasure 😉 😆
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaaranya

This is an article in Bollywood life
Link:
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/mihika-verma-karan-patel-won-me-over-with-his-goodness/
Aww such a sweet article
Love Mihika

Mihika Verma: Karan Patel won me over with his goodness
He was always regarded as an actor with an attitude, but his co-star doesn't agree Over the few weeks back we had heard about how Karan Patel was anti media and wouldn't give any interviews on the sets of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. He in fact had even gone ahead to threaten the producers that he will walk out of the show if the media didn't leave. We got in touch with one of his co-star Mihika Verma who plays Mihika on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and asked her about the equation she shares with Karan Patel. She said, "Karan is a dark horse in terms of his character. He has grown over us in these past few months. Karan helped me twice when I was in some crisis. He won me with his goodness. His best quality is that he helps people but never shows off. Yes he is temperamental and moody but his goodness is so much more in comparison that you can easily ignore his flaws. He is not like a typical actor. He has no ego; he doesn't eat into anyone else's popularity or fame. He is happy in his own world and when we want to party on the set, Karan is the perfect person to talk to. And I know for a fact that tomorrow if I am in trouble he will be the first person to help me." Well now isn't that sweet and something we had no clue about. Guess Karan is indeed a dark horse.
😳 😳 😳

tfs...pls yar KP ko apni persnal space dedo...
DiVAnCRazyFAn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
really touched by the interview... always knew that karan is a nyc person at heart but was very bothered by the way his personality is mistook to be attitude by the media n many others...

THX MIHIKA VERMA FOR A TRUTHFUL AND HONEST REPLY!!!
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as DT said in one interview he is yaaron ka yaar and truely he is yaaron ka yaar just fell in love after this
AroraTanya thumbnail

He has no ego; he doesn't eat into anyone else's popularity or fame.
😆 🤣 Dunno why but i like this part !!

😆

Saach kabhi chupta nahin na!!! 😉 😆
Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love his attitude
Especially love for frndship ❤️
Note:plz avoid indiect digs...it wont take time to turn ugly...
Already we have seen enoughEdited by sobha - 9 years ago
RheaSh thumbnail
Aww...such sweet words from Mihika for KP.
He indeed has won all of us with his goodness.
Tfs...

Edited by RheaSh - 9 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Thats so sweet of Mihika to acknowledge that Karan helped her and what she considers to be important for her i.e his good deeds. By the way i like mihika offscreen too. she is such a chirpy girl full of life. 
Seems like karan bhai jee loves to help people but there are people who even after being helped easily forgot his good deed and don't leave the chance to throw kichar on him publicly.   
Hayaa.m thumbnail

He has no ego; he doesn't eat into anyone else's popularity or fame.
😆 🤣 Dunno why but i like this part !!

😆

So true per mujhey kuch aur yaad ageya aur mera mood kharab hogeya. Anyway after this article i don't want to remember bad past happenings 
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Thats so sweet of Mihika to acknowledge that Karan helped her and what she considers to be important for her i.e his good deeds. By the way i like mihika offscreen too. she is such a chirpy girl full of life. 

Seems like karan bhai jee loves to help people but there are people who even after being helped easily forgot his good deed and don't leave the chance to throw kichar on him publicly.   

😆 😆 👍🏼