Early morning Workout Session

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved this scene...itna DETAIL mein they showed workout👏😆...I like how the tennis practice session actually have some CREDIBILITY to them and aren't just thrown in for the sake of appearance.

And one of the sweetest subtle moments...Mariam unconsciously starting to follow Imran's workout instructions along with Najma😆...extra brownie points for the fact that they didn't turn this into another usual Imran smiling mushily at her session😆

I loved the subtlety with which they conveyed a Mariam opening up...wanting to learn something new...

Imran may have been the one to verbalize today that he wants to LIVE again but Mariam's actions also subtly show how she is emerging from the shadows and wanting to spread her wings again...beautifully written in and directed bit...

*touchwood* I want the subtlety of this relationship to last.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I loved this scene...itna DETAIL mein they showed workout👏😆...I like how the tennis practice session actually have some CREDIBILITY to them and aren't just thrown in for the sake of appearance.
😆n i loved how Najma woke him up by throwing stones at him😆...and the way they again started bickering over the fact that how she cud do that...how she cud throw stones at her😆...amazing session that was..even i learned those exercises😆

And one of the sweetest subtle moments...Mariam unconsciously starting to follow Imran's workout instructions along with Najma😆...extra brownie points for the fact that they didn't turn this into another usual Imran smiling mushily at her session😆

xactly...or otherwise they cud show Mariyam noticing Imran has just looked at her and then blushing away or an eye lock😆but thank Gd nothing that sorta happened at all...i so love their relationship and subtleness in that...can i cll that a relationship right away??

I loved the subtlety with which they conveyed a Mariam opening up...wanting to learn something new...

Imran may have been the one to verbalize today that he wants to LIVE again but Mariam's actions also subtly show how she is emerging from the shadows and wanting to spread her wings again...beautifully written in and directed bit...
i loved that scene where he said that to his mamu😳his mamu was so happy for him...this bond alwayz makes me feel so gleeful😃...really touchwood...nazar na lage😆...and this support she is actually getting from abaajaan😃...as she is getting to know more his thoughts about females..😳i love all the characters of this show xcept shabnamwho again wud b thinking to xploit the sequence😭😆

Word Count: 1

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

it was wonderfully done - the full range of body stretches... with Imran being very competent and Najma gawky like a typical beginner...

You're so right when you say that Mariam's actions show her renewed zest for life.

The difference between these two is that Imran had lost everything - lost his daughter to death, lost his wife in betrayal. He has had reason for bitterness.
Mariam on the other hand, has always had Najma - to look after, to console her, a reason to live, a reason to laugh, both a support and a responsibility.

Imran's grief has been all consuming, he turned his back on life far more comprehensively. But as a man of independent means, his return to positive life is wholly in his hands, it's his choice.

For Mariam, who has had to smile through her tears, come to terms with being confined into smaller and smaller pockets of life... her resurgence is necessarily more subtle, more subdued, more quiet.

He noticed but turned away immediately to save her embarassment and she didn't even know that he'd noticed her imitating the workout.
This show is throwing us beautiful scenes!
Bubble
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally saw the episode!!
And gosh, I am loving this show more & more with each episode. I loved the attention to detail as well as the subtlety in the workout scene. My heart broke, though, when Imran's face fell as he saw Mehek in Najma. The actor who plays Imran is very good with the transition of emotions, from being all focused on the workout to being vulnerable.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

it was wonderfully done - the full range of body stretches... with Imran being very competent and Najma gawky like a typical beginner...

You're so right when you say that Mariam's actions show her renewed zest for life.

The difference between these two is that Imran had lost everything - lost his daughter to death, lost his wife in betrayal. He has had reason for bitterness.
Mariam on the other hand, has always had Najma - to look after, to console her, a reason to live, a reason to laugh, both a support and a responsibility.

Imran's grief has been all consuming, he turned his back on life far more comprehensively. But as a man of independent means, his return to positive life is wholly in his hands, it's his choice.

For Mariam, who has had to smile through her tears, come to terms with being confined into smaller and smaller pockets of life... her resurgence is necessarily more subtle, more subdued, more quiet.

He noticed but turned away immediately to save her embarassment and she didn't even know that he'd noticed her imitating the workout.
This show is throwing us beautiful scenes!
Bubble

Exactly...how I heart that! He noticed her doing the routine but didn't linger or pause, keeping the previous incident in mind...when she reacted so skittishly to being caught dancing around gaily...such a lovely touch...I'm amazed and grateful when we get such subtly beautiful scenes.

And you are very right about Mariam's resurgence being necessarily more subtle than Imran's...because their challenges and means of coping have been so different...but I love how they are both contributing subtly to each other's renewed zest for life😊
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Finally saw the episode!!

And gosh, I am loving this show more & more with each episode. I loved the attention to detail as well as the subtlety in the workout scene. My heart broke, though, when Imran's face fell as he saw Mehek in Najma. The actor who plays Imran is very good with the transition of emotions, from being all focused on the workout to being vulnerable.

Yeah that was a heartbreaking moment...the child playing Mehak is sooo adorable too, somehow it just adds to the tragedy, the pathos of Imran's loss...Hassan did a good job of transitioning there.

There was this bit where Imran's imagination transitions from Mehak putting her hands on her hips to Najma mirroring that gesture...such a lovely bit direction/editing-wise too👏...you feel the impact for Imran.