Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nicki11

I have seen so many indian shows and this is the first show I don't have to skip any scene and is so close to reality.

πŸ‘πŸΌ This show is definitely one of the rare good ones on air
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow we've reached 50 epis already? That means only 50 more to go before the usual CURSE hits?πŸ˜†

Yes it does seem like it was the sharaabi comment from Fiza that hit home for Imran.

Haha Maamu obviously is Guru-inspired...but he's not as biwi-like as Guru was...there is the whole older guardian feel in his interactions with Imran as well...the way he watches out for Imran like he's his baby...and I love Maamu's "O ho ho, oh ho ho" comments each time Imran comes and tells him something about Najma/MariamπŸ˜†...and the way he gets grins out of Imran is just TOO cute.

Yeah the scene when Imran saw Mehak in Najma was very touching indeed...and the kid playing Mehak is SOOO cute...all golu-molu cuddly bear types...she has a very sweet smile...makes the scenes more heartbreaking each time they show Imran imagining her.

Yeah even I felt that Mariam should share this issue with Salman Baig atleast but I guess she still hesitates cuz if Salman finds out, it's likely Younis will too and she wants to avoid that hungama in the house as of now.

I think after 70-80 episodes the channel heads review the shows vis a vis TRP and start meddling πŸ˜† Only good thing is PAL is a new channel and the collective GTVM of all its show is 25 πŸ˜† So they might just let the show be. :)

Mamu is more like a Mom to Imran. Lol

Mehak is so adorable and cuddly. My heart breaks for Imran everytime I see her.

Imrans wife is a wild card fir CVs πŸ˜† They will definitely use it in the future to bring in twisted twist. Hope Imran has legally divorced her otherwise she will create a lot of problems.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

I think after 70-80 episodes the channel heads review the shows vis a vis TRP and start meddling πŸ˜† Only good thing is PAL is a new channel and the collective GTVM of all its show is 25 πŸ˜† So they might just let the show be. :)

Mamu is more like a Mom to Imran. Lol

Mehak is so adorable and cuddly. My heart breaks for Imran everytime I see her.

Imrans wife is a wild card fir CVs πŸ˜† They will definitely use it in the future to bring in twisted twist. Hope Imran has legally divorced her otherwise she will create a lot of problems.

LOL so 70-80 epis is where the REVIEW happens? Bhagwaan bachaaye!πŸ˜†

Yeah the only hope right now is that the BAR is SO low for these Pal shows that hopefully the channel will let them be and not try to put their stupid twists/"tadka" to "improve" them

Waise notice how we never even get BTS segments for this show...and somehow that keeps the intrigue factor going, nahin? Sometimes ironically it is fame/attention that kills the beauty of something...right now this show is like that pristine rose that you can admire from afar without having to touch it and somehow "taint" it...like nature itself is most beautiful when not meddled with😊

Yes Maamu is indeed like a mother-figure to Imran...something different from the usual relationships where an elder male becomes the FATHER substitute in someone's life...but Maamu fulfills the role of mother and friend here more than father...makes it unique..

Yeah Imran's wife is bound to make an appearance eventually and I also am pretty sure they will have divorce drama surrounding her...let's see if they handle it well or go down the drain.
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL so 70-80 epis is where the REVIEW happens? Bhagwaan bachaaye!πŸ˜†

Yeah the only hope right now is that the BAR is SO low for these Pal shows that hopefully the channel will let them be and not try to put their stupid twists/"tadka" to "improve" them

Waise notice how we never even get BTS segments for this show...and somehow that keeps the intrigue factor going, nahin? Sometimes ironically it is fame/attention that kills the beauty of something...right now this show is like that pristine rose that you can admire from afar without having to touch it and somehow "taint" it...like nature itself is most beautiful when not meddled with😊

I was thinking this same thing - there are no segments because what is being shot is a month away from being aired - probably the production house doesn't invite the media and the media has nothing current to show.

What this does is insulates the creative team from public opinion - they can purely tell their story, do whatever appears to be appropriate without second guessing the audience or checking feedback for every episode. It is creative freedom, if you look at it.

I hope they keep it that way - takes pressure off everyone.
Bubble

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

I was thinking this same thing - there are no segments because what is being shot is a month away from being aired - probably the production house doesn't invite the media and the media has nothing current to show.

What this does is insulates the creative team from public opinion - they can purely tell their story, do whatever appears to be appropriate without second guessing the audience or checking feedback for every episode. It is creative freedom, if you look at it.

I hope they keep it that way - takes pressure off everyone.
Bubble

Is this the same for all Pal shows right now? Given the fact that they are 6 days a week...do all shows have that much of an episode bank?

Waise I don't think they have a month's worth of bank epis...2 weeks at the most...but they have such a large cast that what they shoot gets spread out over the course of the epis.

This might change in the coming weeks depending on how much attention the show garners...I've seen these things change over the course of time for many shows on other channels too.

Whatever the reason, this insulation from public opinion as you said is deffo doing them good right now...a rare creative freedom for an Indian soap...it doesn't last long in general though if the past is anything to go by...let's see.
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail