small que about vikram character

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
small doubt about vikram character hope take it in right spirit n clear it guyz if I was wrong. he said fat to his ex secretary which is not necessary n later he said tat he said fact n said wat she is n y she cried instead of standing really if sec didn't say means she may ve many reasons of her own likez he is boss n she is secy n for job fear she might not said to him if really she says to him will he take it in right spirit.ya he has many issues like anger,attitude n behaviour issues.
he is so honest n shows mirror to others n no need of hurting others in name of truth n honest,in other ways he can tell d truth by not hurting bluntly n rudely others most of d times. when shobha said about him he is sulky n sadu n all in a way showed him mirror y he felt bad n even sulk more before shobha tat she said he is tat n this.y he did not appreciate her n accept it tat she said truth about him. wat tat is called.i know vikram character has flaws not saying his character must be perfect. he acts somewat he is only honest n truth person n can only say on others face irrespective of way n its effects others as others r incapable r not honest types. ppl who says truth in blunt way r whatever way to others also must ve guts to hear d blunt truth about them also frm others I think. no offense just my pov guyz n healthy discussions in civilised way r welcomed,thanks 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice point raised here, Vikram tells the bitter truth right on face, in many instances, for example , he called Tina MOTI because she is fat and that's a fact which he thought he should tell, but again, it was rude as per general norms, and I guess those instances with all secretaries are shown to give an insight to his character.
There is another trait or character to Vikram, he generalizes all female folks and is quite prejudiced against women, he thinks highly of himself and considers himself the perfect man ever.. When Shobha crashes her car into his, he generalizes all females as bad drivers. He calls all wives as doormats. Vikram is not perfect, he considers himself to be perfect which is a flaw, he generalizes and passes prejudiced remarks which is again a flaw and he is just blunt, rude and brutally honest ?

Now your question, will he be able to take the truth with a pinch of salt ??
Until Shobha, I believe no one ever raised a finger or pointed a flaw in Mr.Perfectionist, he was in a imaginary bubble about himself being the lord of perfection, but when Shobha was saying those words and Naani gesturing and asking him, if these words are for him, he confidently says he is a rockstar for his secretary and he is the perfect and not khadoos...this is what he believes and thinks himself to be.. He never tried to know what others think of him, like Shobha or Mahesh or the sanitizer guy ,, The words Shobha said were like he was hit by a jolt, someone pricked his bubble, he was just too shocked that his perfect image is breached .

He sulked and sulked and sulked over it and got back to her at every instance..no one would appreciate the truth and say yeah I am khadoos ., it's human nature, we silently accept it without retorting or being in denial... but he did accept it without actually saying it ... the following scenes highlight that, he came across completed unbiased at Shobha's Ad presentation., he stepped out and let his marketing team judge the Ad... he knows if he takes it would be prejudiced and biased decision, hence he didn't involve himself in that decision. if he hadn't accepted those words by Shobha or if he hadn't let go off those words, and if he had any grudges against he, he could still remove her from job, because he is THE BOSS 😎 but he didn't do that .. so this proves he accepted those words and didn't take it as an insult or humiliation there by taking revenge on her, obviously by firing.

Today he said another very important line "par meri ek aur bimaari hain...sach kaheni ki, karne ki aur sunne ki " he has a bimaari of doing rightful things, hearing and speaking TRUTH !!

Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree if one wants to live by telling the truth to others one should be able to take the truth for oneself too.

Vikram here likes telling it like it is to all but cannot hold that mirror on himself.

The only person that tells him off is his Naani and he brushes that aside easily till he heard Shobha say what she thinks of her Boss that got under his skin.

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm I understand ur point ..but I wud like to say just like every person is diff .,vik too is very diff ...

He is someone who believes in taking the bulk by its horns ..n not live in a bubble n be delusion

He is upfront n rude ..but truthful ...n just
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Let me sum up Vikram the way I see it -

Thoda teda, thoda meda, thoda sar phira...lekin Sachha!

That's Vik in a nutshell! Perfectly Imperfect!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with Munni actually ... First time he actually heard the bitter truth about himself and so he got a big jolt and was taken aback knowing that this is actually his real personality , something that noone told him till today 😆

Till now everyone gave him the impression that he is a perfectionist with all the false praises coming from Mahesh or his past secretaries which he thought is the truth and so he believed while he is perfect , rest all hv their imperfections and went around pin pointing to them about it .. almost like living in a bubble 😆

Then Shobha comes , breaks that bubble and shows the real mirror to Vikram about his own self and thats where he reacts so aggressively because finally someone for first time dared to tell him the truth ..

Truth alwys hurts and its true in everyone's case .. see how yesterday Shobha lashes out at Vikram for telling the bitter truth to Sandeep's wife even though Shobha knows well that Vikram said the truth and actually gave her justice ...

So Vikram and Shobha r no different ... its easy to show mirror to others but equally difficult to accept the same about yourself ...
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
@ jyothi 06 there is difference in shobha n vikram in case of truth. as humans truth may hurt n act in their own way but vikram thinks high of himself n looks down on others n ve prejudices as all females r same n he is rude n egoistic n male chauvinism eventhough with good heart n honest. he is too happy tat shobha is leaving but nani said becos of tat he checked office cctv footages otherwise he may simply given termination letter to shobha who knows. actually nani is hero n saved shobha's job.
shobha has discretion tat all men r not same even her hubby cheated her tat she said to her hubby in jail tat all men r not same if same her job would not be etc.. n even faced Sandeep fiasco n can able to see vikram truth n didn't hate men n dis world. she didn't look down on others. she doesn't think tat she is only best n others r worst. she is down to earth n kind n soft spoken n even truth n honest n nurturing n believes in love etc...
both r honest n truth with good heart with different personalities n may be in same boat n as usual it is dard ka rishta d pain connects them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ya guyz vikram in a way living in bubble n cant take truth n accept truth as he easily shows mirror to others becos of his past experiences r whatever reasons n his present avtar with beard like devdas n behaviour issues reflects he is stuck n didn't ve guts to accept truth n try to deal with it practically as shobha atleast struggling to deal with it in her own way I think till now wat is shown.
@ dolly heart : bang on my point.
thanks guyz for d replies 😊
Edited by Savz_Startling - 9 years ago