Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Loved the collage will be stealing one of them when I upload the scenes in Vibha & Viku naani !! Scsnes thread with ur permission !!!😳

Yeah sure u can use it πŸ˜ƒ ... collages r open to b used by all in whatever posts needed 😳

my replies in blue 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Fabulous analysis and collages of a fantastic episode πŸ‘πŸ‘

glad u liked it Sonia πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Fabulous analysis of the episode by u, Gags and Munni! πŸ‘

- Res! 😳

thanks a lot Swetha .. will wait for your take 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

@Jyoti: Fab take again!πŸ‘

I know there were many parts of the episode that deserved kudos, but if I had to choose the part with the maximum impact it would have to be ...
... Vikram's advice given to Sandeep's wife! Every word he said to her seemed to nail some truths and enlightenment in Shobha's mind.
This is exactly what he said:
1. In whatever has happened with your husband, you as a wife also have played a part.
2. As people say the ones that cry over bewakoofs are even bigger bewakoofs.
3. If you hadn't placed such vishwas on your husband, he could not have done such a big vishwas fraud on you.
4. Do you think we are living in the Ramayan yug where every husband and wife are exactly like Ram and Sita? That they are both adarsh and give support to each other?
5. To put vishwas on your husband is right but to put so much andha vishwas on him was your very big mistake.
6. I am not saying go and nag your husband and trouble him day and night, but I am saying that if you had tightly held the reins on him, you would not have to see this day.
I particularly loved the look on Shobha's face when she was getting all the messages nailed into her own head ! See this look!

Mansi thats a super capture of Shobha's reaction when Vikram was telling those words to Sandeep's wife πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup she was almost gulping down every single dialogue and mayb connecting to her own life's story and she just realised that though these words r brutal to hear but its the truth .. she too blindly trusted o her husband and thought he is the end of the road for her and thats where she went wrong ,. she should hv kept her eyes and ears open

She later lashes out at Vikram for calling Sandeep's wife there because she was connecting the whole humiliation and embarassment with her own life's story but she forgot that she was actually pissed off at Tarun for hiding Samarth's secrets from her and wished Tarun told her all whereas here Vikram being Sandeep's friend just did what Tarun never did , that is calling his wife and telling her everything , something Shobha wished Tarun too would do ... Wonder if her anger was on this point that why she dint hv a Vikram like guy in her life to show her the right route before her life went all haywire πŸ€”

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

fabulous analysis and beautiful collages😳

coming to the epi it was mind blowing😊 im soo happy that sandeep is out from the office and he gets a tight slap from his wife too. truly deserved
im waitng to see MIL reaction when she come to know that shobha is not leaving the jobπŸ˜†

I bet MIL will get a big shock on her son's birthday today πŸ˜†

Me too super happy the way Sandeep was fired and then slapped by his wife but I m sure he will return back with vengence
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hey jyo

Lovely post n wht a great epi ...stupendous performance by Apurva ..n he potrayed the anger of vik to The T

Justified n well played fair by calling Shikha πŸ˜†, Mihika from YHM ..

But shobha 'a pain n her anger for Shikha was too poignant ..

Loved how nani said during the night the moon is covered in a blanket ...n Sho was typing her resignation ..plus MIL was happy 😑..I told u she is insane n oh boy she is ..

Precap ...well can't wait πŸ˜›

MIL is turning selfish every passing day .. how can someone get sadistic pleasure in such situations ... Shobha is earning for this family only na but MIL wants her to leave this job and then depend on a outsider .. woww

Vikram calling Shikha was a right decision .. at least he dint keep his wife in dark like Tarun kept Shobha in dark about Samarth
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

What a rocking episode!

Shwets collages and your post. Super awesome and rocking just like the epi!

Boss ho toh aisa...thoda teda, thoda meda, thoda sar phira, lekin Saccha!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

So true .. Sachha is all that matters in the end πŸ˜ƒ

The first scene and the mirror reflection of Shobha. What her MIL saw was the slumped back of Shobha...whilst the mirror gave an image of a shattered woman. She could not figure out the depth of her anguish because a mirror does not reflect that. It only shows the outer surface of oneself. Great symbolism!

so true .. MIL only got sadistic pleasure seeing her type the resignation letter but she just could not understand the depth of her pain which mayb Nani understood in last episode ..

Sanjay wasn't giving up on Garima this easily. After his spat with Shardha he went looking for the girl. He really needs to get Garima out of this mess because the kind of company that Ajay keeps is really scary. And her mother is totally unaware what she is pushing her little girl into; a living hell. She has done it with Sarika too, whose husband Abhay is another nincompoop! And they all seem to be a family of selfish people & interested in the perks of their politician brother Samarth. As you said, Garima needs to stand on her own feet. Find a job and become independent of everyone.

yup ... they all were living in a bubble till Samarth was prividing it all ... all seem to like taking the short cut route for comforts even if it means giving your daughter in a wrong company ... lets hope Sanjay develops a spine soon and if not then all we can hope is Ajay transforms into a good guy eventually different from his brother πŸ˜•

Loved the scene where Shobha simply sits defeated and dejected... ...her train of thought must have been...what do I do, where do I go from here...reflecting on how everything was going against her...why is life was so unfair! Sonali looks gorgeous even in a simple black tunic. That hair left open, the wind blowing in her hair...a moonlit night! Beautiful Lady.

yup .. it was so emotional especially when she called herself stupid .. she was pissed off at her ownself for always believing wrong set of people .. she looked defeated with her ownself than anyone else

And then on the other side we have our sar phira Boss. Elated that he won the bet. You know I was laughing in that scene, imagining him going bald by the time he falls in love with Shobha!πŸ˜†

now I m gonna imagine the same 🀣 ,... whenever he is stressed out , he looses his hair , so when he falls for Shobha and feels even more stressed out with those alien feelings of love , I can so imagine him going bald in tension 🀣🀣

And then the most amazing office scene. As rocking as the black Pinnacle envelopes! They looked like some 5-star hotel ke gift vouchers ---dinner for two waale?!⭐️

I thought the same too .. did look like vouchers than suspension letters πŸ˜† .. but thats Vikram for u na .. expect the unexpected even when it comes to the design of those envelops πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His first, "Kya hua?" typical Vikram! She hands over her resignation. He looks up quite stunned actually. Loved that he wore a white Tee here; Very symbolic - It was Judgement Day! πŸ˜ƒ

yup he looked cool 😳 .. also I lvoed how he said looks like u r in real hurry to leave me and this job πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. that was subtle Vikram talking for a moment 😳

And thereafter his self assessed statement "Sach kehne ki, karne ki aur sunneki bimari," Wow! That's Vikram for you. The Truth in totality! Blunt, in your face and to the point! Does not mince his words, never mind if it hurts. He says it the way he sees it. The way he offers the perfect yet pricking piece of advice to Shikha with Shobha listening on.

and the best part was he showed no emotions either considering the fact that Sandeep was his friend too .. he was so firm with his decision making .. Sandeep committed a mistake and he was punished for it .. simple .. thats Vikram for u 😎

Now Vikram has made an enemy out of Sandeep for himself. Ok tell me where does Vikram get this marriage gyaan from when he is a Baal Bhramachari himself!πŸ˜‰

I wonder the same too 😲 .. is it all the experiences that he has come across in his various friends circle or is it something to do with his own past .. either GF or parents mayb πŸ˜•

Loved that Shobha gave back to Vikram a small piece of her own mind, "That men only knew how to give pain not bear it." He did look a bit clueless and guilty there! We as humans are flawed and always have something to learn from each other!

yeah he looked a bit guilty there wondering what wrong he did now by bringing the truth out .. I guess his only mistake is he does not take into consideration the emotions of opposite party , does not bother checking if his words r hurting the other person .. this can b good for people like Sandeep but mayb not so good for sensitive people like Shobha ..

Can't wait for tomorrow again...it sure will be another crisp episode of ADHY.

yup cant wait for tonight's epi .. cant wait to see MIL's reaction when Shobha informs she is still in the job πŸ˜ƒ

hugs

dd

P.S. @Munni...another fabulous take by you...loved it...! The Moon mirage

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Wonderful take for a marvelous episode. May be even Vikram would not have thought that he will get hold of such recording when he would have thought of checking the CCTV footage of his office. He would have thought that Shobha would not have just straight away walked into Sandeep's house and tried to take advantage of Sandeep. So to check the background, he would have reviewed the recording and had toppled across the truth.

Yeah I guess he wanted to b all sure if Shobha only tried to trap Sandeep or is there other side of the story too .. I bet he might hv thought that overnight Shobha cannot land up at Sandeep's place .. mayb she did spoke to Sandeep about it in office and so he wanted to chk that convo and then ended up finding out Sandeep's rasleela tapes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The best part was the Marketing head Sandeep, Vikram's best friend was not aware of the CCTVs placed across the office. This shows how much professional Vikram is and showed who is the boss. he would have started doubting Sanddep's intentions, from the beginning since he started supporting Shobha and would have smelled foul when Sandeep talked about getting ready with alternative AD when he supported Shobha for another chance.

I think he kept few things secret to his office colleagues for such situations especially when he told Sandeep that CCTV cameras r installed in board rooms too and Sandeep was shocked ... just like the coffee name , even Vikram remains a mystry for all 😳
Now that vikram has taken side of Shobha and threw Sandeep out of his office and also exposed his character in front of his own wife, Sandeep will plan evil and might try to harm Shobha. But the best part is Shobha is living in the same apartment where Vikram lives (just below his flat, so even if stay alone with her kids and SIL, he can't hurt her as Vikram and nani will be there for Shobha.

Sandeep does not look like a very influential person to harm Shobha considering she too is coming from a political family ... but I feel he might join hands with that Tarun and try to accuse Vikram-Shobha lter on of having some affair .. πŸ€”

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Ok I'm back.

Excellent episode once again. Good that that girl was also thrown out with Sandeep.

yess thank god Vikram dint forget the girl's involvement here πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shobha reviewing her life with Samarth followed by clips of his scandal and then the two faces of Sandeep was an excellent portrayal of betrayal from those she trusted. Then she was faced with her MIL's betrayal in delighting in her resignation. The fact that Shobha didn't say a word spoke volumes which the MIL too understood. (But then some MIL are like that who enjoy the DIL's pain 🀒)

I guess Shobha is slowly realising who r her real loved ones and who all r fake .. it will only make her stronger in future when it comes to trusting someone or making decisions ... at least now she knows she is not an exception in this society .. there r many such men like Samarth and there r many such Shobhas too .. at least it will give her the confidence to fightback and trust the right set of people and not always fall for emotions ..

Vikram's phobias and misogynistic views we had been seeing from the first episode. Today, we got to see his love for fairness and truth, regardless of his personal dislike for Shobha. We could that Shobha was stunned by his words. Also liked how Vikram said that Shobha's character is not so agressive as Sandeep was making out. Vikram's words to Shikha were an eye opener for Shobha as well.

Yup that dialogue was quite important when Vikram neither Sandeep is so weak to get trapped by Shobha nor Shobha is so aggressive to trap Sandeep in such acts .. this proves the doubt Vikram always had in his mind since last night , reason why he checked those CCTV footages for proof ..

Liked how Vikram is shoched to see Shobha empathising with the wife of the man who tried to ruin her. I'm sure today he'll tell his Nani that instead of being grateful for not throwing her out, she was feeling bad for Shikha.

Like a previous poster said, what she hates Tarun for doing, she's angry with Vikram for not doing. She hugs Shikha as she understands how much the husband's betrayal hurts. Doubly so, when you're all alone without any support.

Yeah Shobha did show a contrasting behavious here because she forgot that she hated Tarun for the same reason that he had hidden the truth from her unlike Vikram who does not hide anything from Shikha ... I guess her point was why call her in public and tell her all this , he could hv done it privately too πŸ€” .. but Vikram just does not understand those delicate emotions of a woman .. no wonder he looked all confused when he lashes out at her despite the justice he does for her πŸ˜†

Truly, hope this creepy Ajay turns out to be positive, but the way he was taunting Sanjay... 🀒 Day before, I got the feeling that this guy could be the type to think that they are engaged and so are licenced to cross all limits. Hope that doesn't happen.

yup Ajay for now thinks like that only .. after all his brother is no less na .. he has learnt it from his brother .. this is where it will b interesting to see if Ajay has any positive side or not which is different from his brother ..

True the Sanjay-Garima-Ajay scenario could be played out later on between Vikram-Shobha-Samarth. But could it also turn out to be as vastly different as the scenario where Shobha was angry with Vikram for not doing a Tarun. (I think I too am confused as to what I wrote and what I'm trying to say πŸ˜†)

I do get what u trying to say in case Shobha contradicts her own viewpoint when it comes to poor Vikram πŸ˜† .. lets see .. she needs that friend Usha to again give her a reality chk πŸ˜†

I think, this MIL's brain short-circuited when her son got arrested. Hopefully, Shobha's explanation tonight will knock some sense into her.

yeah lets see .. for once MIL was quiet and emotional in precap πŸ€”