Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey jyo

Lovely post n wht a great epi ...stupendous performance by Apurva ..n he potrayed the anger of vik to The T

Justified n well played fair by calling Shikha 😆, Mihika from YHM ..

But shobha 'a pain n her anger for Shikha was too poignant ..

Loved how nani said during the night the moon is covered in a blanket ...n Sho was typing her resignation ..plus MIL was happy 😡..I told u she is insane n oh boy she is ..

Precap ...well can't wait 😛
Edited by ecrivain - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

What a rocking episode!

Shwets collages and your post. Super awesome and rocking just like the epi!

Boss ho toh aisa...thoda teda, thoda meda, thoda sar phira, lekin Saccha!😃👍🏼

The first scene and the mirror reflection of Shobha. What her MIL saw was the slumped back of Shobha...whilst the mirror gave an image of a shattered woman. She could not figure out the depth of her anguish because a mirror does not reflect that. It only shows the outer surface of oneself. Great symbolism!

Sanjay wasn't giving up on Garima this easily. After his spat with Shardha he went looking for the girl. He really needs to get Garima out of this mess because the kind of company that Ajay keeps is really scary. And her mother is totally unaware what she is pushing her little girl into; a living hell. She has done it with Sarika too, whose husband Abhay is another nincompoop! And they all seem to be a family of selfish people & interested in the perks of their politician brother Samarth. As you said, Garima needs to stand on her own feet. Find a job and become independent of everyone.

Loved the scene where Shobha simply sits defeated and dejected... ...her train of thought must have been...what do I do, where do I go from here...reflecting on how everything was going against her...why is life was so unfair! Sonali looks gorgeous even in a simple black tunic. That hair left open, the wind blowing in her hair...a moonlit night! Beautiful Lady.

And then on the other side we have our sar phira Boss. Elated that he won the bet. You know I was laughing in that scene, imagining him going bald by the time he falls in love with Shobha!😆

And then the most amazing office scene. As rocking as the black Pinnacle envelopes! They looked like some 5-star hotel ke gift vouchers ---dinner for two waale?!⭐️

His first, "Kya hua?" typical Vikram! She hands over her resignation. He looks up quite stunned actually. Loved that he wore a white Tee here; Very symbolic - It was Judgement Day! 😃

And thereafter his self assessed statement "Sach kehne ki, karne ki aur sunneki bimari," Wow! That's Vikram for you. The Truth in totality! Blunt, in your face and to the point! Does not mince his words, never mind if it hurts. He says it the way he sees it. The way he offers the perfect yet pricking piece of advice to Shikha with Shobha listening on.

Now Vikram has made an enemy out of Sandeep for himself. Ok tell me where does Vikram get this marriage gyaan from when he is a Baal Bhramachari himself!😉

Loved that Shobha gave back to Vikram a small piece of her own mind, "That men only knew how to give pain not bear it." He did look a bit clueless and guilty there! We as humans are flawed and always have something to learn from each other!

Can't wait for tomorrow again...it sure will be another crisp episode of ADHY.

hugs

dd

P.S. @Munni...another fabulous take by you...loved it...! The Moon mirage

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful take for a marvelous episode. May be even Vikram would not have thought that he will get hold of such recording when he would have thought of checking the CCTV footage of his office. He would have thought that Shobha would not have just straight away walked into Sandeep's house and tried to take advantage of Sandeep. So to check the background, he would have reviewed the recording and had toppled across the truth.
The best part was the Marketing head Sandeep, Vikram's best friend was not aware of the CCTVs placed across the office. This shows how much professional Vikram is and showed who is the boss. he would have started doubting Sanddep's intentions, from the beginning since he started supporting Shobha and would have smelled foul when Sandeep talked about getting ready with alternative AD when he supported Shobha for another chance.
Now that vikram has taken side of Shobha and threw Sandeep out of his office and also exposed his character in front of his own wife, Sandeep will plan evil and might try to harm Shobha. But the best part is Shobha is living in the same apartment where Vikram lives (just below his flat, so even if stay alone with her kids and SIL, he can't hurt her as Vikram and nani will be there for Shobha.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Fabulous analysis Jyo 👏👏 and lovely collages ⭐️

and what a blockbuster paisa vasool episode.👏👏👏

I will start with the main scene,

Vikram right from episode one is brutually honest and speaks his mind, he was never biased, he even silently appreciated Shobha whom he can't stand., Today he provided the instant justice before the same staff, who saw Shobha being framed and humiliated, today he showed the other side of the coin. What makes Vikram the real guy despite all his flaws is his honesty and truth and he keeps aside his bias in all situations .

Same audience, same players, same weapon , just a different day. Yesterday the same office staff, same Shobha-Sandeep-Meetu, Same CC tv footage ...today also those same elements but tables turned,.a new day a new story. Justice delayed is justice denied .. he severed both Sandeep and Mitu right in the spot !!

So the main point here is if Vikram is right or not in calling Shikha there, he is RIGHT, the truth hidden is a longer duration of living a lie .

Let me put my point this way, Sandeep-Shikha-Vikram, Samarth-Shobha-Tarun. Vikram is Sandeep's friend, Tarun is Samarth's right hand and friend these where the two stories differ. this is where Shobha is not understanding Vikram.

Shobha is angry and furious with Tarun because he kept her in dark and he was hiding all of Samarth's affairs and didn't let her know anything all through these years and he thought Tarun cheated as much as Sandeep.On, the contrary today Vikram didn't hide Sandeep's harkatein from his wife Shikha, he revealed everything to her , which Tarun should have done to Shobha right ??

but what caught Shobha in the whirlpool is each and every word of Vikram for Shikha, where he said, it was her galti to blindly trust her husband (Shobha/Shikha), trusting husband is fine but blind trust is not what is needed, it is not age of Ramayan, he tells her she wouldn't have faced this today had she kept Sandeep in control. These words hit her on bulls eye, they pricked her, these words hurt her and Shobha was seeing herself in Shikha and Vikram telling her those harsh truth, it was HER FAULT.

This when the self inflicted pain turned into anger where in she lashes out at Vikram, saying that if he can even understand how painful it would be for wife (again referring to herself), she generalizes all men and says that men don't understand pain, she is referring to every man here be it Tarun, vikram, samarth or Sandeep ... She forgot the favor and benevolence of Vikram today, because his words were more harsh and were over shadowing his kindness, She lashes out at him, because she is hurt at herself and he is the reason for evoking that pain again by speaking facts and truth about wife's blind trust in husband .

I loved the scene near elevator, Shobha hugs Shikha and consoles her, on that devastating cold Delhi night, she was all alone, bracing herself in the middle of the road, none to lend her a word or shoulder to cry, she didn't cry that day, but she knows Shikha's pain today, which she went through few days ago, she might have wished someone hugged her and soothed her... this is exactly why she instantly hugged Shikha. I loved the way teh scene is written, beautiful , Kudos to the writer.

One other scene I loved is the moon connection between Shobha and Naani, Shobha remembers her memories happy and sad looking at the moon not realizing what is truth, what is mirage, Naani says the moon is covered with blanket of clouds, referring to Shobha's though process, Vikram removed those blanket of clouds from Shobha's life and the moon is crystal clear, Shobha's identity, her astitva, her character. ⭐️

Naani and Vikram are amazing , soo true she is not the lecture type naani she is pretty cool B| and they both give their space yet advice each other subtly, which is why their relation is very endearing .. Hawww 2 more hairs gone of Mr Perfectionist

I agree with you Jyo, Ajay dude might turn out positive and only good for Shobha more than Sanjay.. I am still not able to get THE vibes from Sanjay. while there is allways a scope for bad guys turning good . OMG yesss that scene can be recreated for Vik Shobha and Samarth 😲

Saarika and MIL I better skip at the moment .

But brilliant piece of writing and characterizations and the pace is just fabulous, giving the old shows feel, where every episode is worth watching ⭐️

Nice post n I see hiten n gauri in ur DP ..my fave couple on n off screen ...they are re uniting on screen in MATH on colors 😳
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok I'm back.

Excellent episode once again. Good that that girl was also thrown out with Sandeep.

Shobha reviewing her life with Samarth followed by clips of his scandal and then the two faces of Sandeep was an excellent portrayal of betrayal from those she trusted. Then she was faced with her MIL's betrayal in delighting in her resignation. The fact that Shobha didn't say a word spoke volumes which the MIL too understood. (But then some MIL are like that who enjoy the DIL's pain 🤢)

Vikram's phobias and misogynistic views we had been seeing from the first episode. Today, we got to see his love for fairness and truth, regardless of his personal dislike for Shobha. We could that Shobha was stunned by his words. Also liked how Vikram said that Shobha's character is not so agressive as Sandeep was making out. Vikram's words to Shikha were an eye opener for Shobha as well.

Liked how Vikram is shoched to see Shobha empathising with the wife of the man who tried to ruin her. I'm sure today he'll tell his Nani that instead of being grateful for not throwing her out, she was feeling bad for Shikha.

Like a previous poster said, what she hates Tarun for doing, she's angry with Vikram for not doing. She hugs Shikha as she understands how much the husband's betrayal hurts. Doubly so, when you're all alone without any support.

Truly, hope this creepy Ajay turns out to be positive, but the way he was taunting Sanjay... 🤢 Day before, I got the feeling that this guy could be the type to think that they are engaged and so are licenced to cross all limits. Hope that doesn't happen.

True the Sanjay-Garima-Ajay scenario could be played out later on between Vikram-Shobha-Samarth. But could it also turn out to be as vastly different as the scenario where Shobha was angry with Vikram for not doing a Tarun. (I think I too am confused as to what I wrote and what I'm trying to say 😆)

I think, this MIL's brain short-circuited when her son got arrested. Hopefully, Shobha's explanation tonight will knock some sense into her.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Brilliant analysis Jyo 👏
Vikram was firing on all guns yesterday .. just the way he was.. not letting anything out.. and keeping Shobha under the impression that it was the end of her journey in the company but just when she had all but given up ..he stumped her by delivering his justice in absolute style 👍🏼
Loved it

PS: I was watching Jamai Raja yesterday and the character called DD said 'Kisi bhi halwai ko apni dahi khatti nahi lagti' .. bet Samarths mom exemplifies the phrase. She sure needs a shocker of a wake up call & hopefully soon.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Nice write up Jyoti.

Will come back and pen my thoughts in the morning as it's 1 am right now 😳

No prblem take your time dear 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

nice post n collages.shobha is very depth character. sonali as shobha in acting is ok not bad but long way to go I think.

I think Sonali is brilliant as Shobha ,... she does not overact but still brings out the matured nuances in the character so well 👍🏼
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Fabulous analysis Jyo 👏👏 and lovely collages ⭐️

and what a blockbuster paisa vasool episode.👏👏👏

I will start with the main scene,

Vikram right from episode one is brutually honest and speaks his mind, he was never biased, he even silently appreciated Shobha whom he can't stand., Today he provided the instant justice before the same staff, who saw Shobha being framed and humiliated, today he showed the other side of the coin. What makes Vikram the real guy despite all his flaws is his honesty and truth and he keeps aside his bias in all situations .

Thats what I like about him .. he is not flawless and has his own weaknesses or double standards too but he is not pretentious like others ... he is brutally honest but real 👍🏼

Same audience, same players, same weapon , just a different day. Yesterday the same office staff, same Shobha-Sandeep-Meetu, Same CC tv footage ...today also those same elements but tables turned,.a new day a new story. Justice delayed is justice denied .. he severed both Sandeep and Mitu right in the spot !!

no wonder he said chess is played by two players and now its his turn 😉

So the main point here is if Vikram is right or not in calling Shikha there, he is RIGHT, the truth hidden is a longer duration of living a lie .

exactly .. Shikha will feel bad now but in future she will b thankful to Vikram for bringing out the truth or else Sandeep might hv continued to lie and keep her in dark ..

Let me put my point this way, Sandeep-Shikha-Vikram, Samarth-Shobha-Tarun. Vikram is Sandeep's friend, Tarun is Samarth's right hand and friend these where the two stories differ. this is where Shobha is not understanding Vikram.

Woww thats a very good catch Munni .. never thought from that angle 👏👏 ... Shobha expects Vikram to do a Tarun and hide it from his wife to save her from embarassment but Shobha has herself seen how it hurts later if she comes to know her own people hv hidden stuffs from her , reason why today she cant stand Tarun but here Sandeep's wife will b thankful to Vikram the way he brings the truth out ..

Shobha is angry and furious with Tarun because he kept her in dark and he was hiding all of Samarth's affairs and didn't let her know anything all through these years and he thought Tarun cheated as much as Sandeep.On, the contrary today Vikram didn't hide Sandeep's harkatein from his wife Shikha, he revealed everything to her , which Tarun should have done to Shobha right ??

yess the perfect irony which Shobha need to realise .. she reacted on Shikha's pain since she could connect to her more right now but I hope someone just shows her the mirror here about the diff between Tarun and Sandeep .. mayb that friends of hers Usha can do it 😎

but what caught Shobha in the whirlpool is each and every word of Vikram for Shikha, where he said, it was her galti to blindly trust her husband (Shobha/Shikha), trusting husband is fine but blind trust is not what is needed, it is not age of Ramayan, he tells her she wouldn't have faced this today had she kept Sandeep in control. These words hit her on bulls eye, they pricked her, these words hurt her and Shobha was seeing herself in Shikha and Vikram telling her those harsh truth, it was HER FAULT.

yeah and truth definitely hurts whether u r a man or woman .. Vikram too was pissed off when he heard all that truth from Shobha's mouth about being sanki and unreasonable .. same here , Shobha is hurt because whatever Vikram told Shikha appplies in her case too ... I loved how CVs r drawing these parallels 👏

This when the self inflicted pain turned into anger where in she lashes out at Vikram, saying that if he can even understand how painful it would be for wife (again referring to herself), she generalizes all men and says that men don't understand pain, she is referring to every man here be it Tarun, vikram, samarth or Sandeep ... She forgot the favor and benevolence of Vikram today, because his words were more harsh and were over shadowing his kindness, She lashes out at him, because she is hurt at herself and he is the reason for evoking that pain again by speaking facts and truth about wife's blind trust in husband .

Agree .. she was sort of stereotying men into one category here just how Vikram stereotypes all women .. its more on lines of pride and prejudice only though in this case both Vikram and Shobha r right with their respective stands

I loved the scene near elevator, Shobha hugs Shikha and consoles her, on that devastating cold Delhi night, she was all alone, bracing herself in the middle of the road, none to lend her a word or shoulder to cry, she didn't cry that day, but she knows Shikha's pain today, which she went through few days ago, she might have wished someone hugged her and soothed her... this is exactly why she instantly hugged Shikha. I loved the way teh scene is written, beautiful , Kudos to the writer.

yup she missed that hug that night . today she dint want Shikha to go through same pain .. loved the whole scene 👏

One other scene I loved is the moon connection between Shobha and Naani, Shobha remembers her memories happy and sad looking at the moon not realizing what is truth, what is mirage, Naani says the moon is covered with blanket of clouds, referring to Shobha's though process, Vikram removed those blanket of clouds from Shobha's life and the moon is crystal clear, Shobha's identity, her astitva, her character. ⭐️

Woww Munni u and symbolism 😲 .. thats another sixer from u 👏👏 ... Never thought from that angle but did wonder the why the contrast shown in the way of both looking at the moon .. thats so true , Vikram makes sure those blanket of clouds r removed from Shobha's life ... no wonder Nani told her every dark night has a bright morning waiting 😳

Naani and Vikram are amazing , soo true she is not the lecture type naani she is pretty cool B| and they both give their space yet advice each other subtly, which is why their relation is very endearing .. Hawww 2 more hairs gone of Mr Perfectionist

yup I loved this kind of bonding .. Nani never bothers to interfere in his work but just gives him subtle advice and even Vikram respects his Nani for this ..

I agree with you Jyo, Ajay dude might turn out positive and only good for Shobha more than Sanjay.. I am still not able to get THE vibes from Sanjay. while there is allways a scope for bad guys turning good . OMG yesss that scene can be recreated for Vik Shobha and Samarth 😲

Same thoughts Munni .. so far Ajay is shown more of a casanova and rowdy types but at least he has the guts to fight for his fiance whereas Sanjay loves Garima but is more of a coward ... So Ajay has scope for improvement post marriage .. he may turn out to b different from his brother ...

Saarika and MIL I better skip at the moment .

asd long as she is on phone only good for us .. that hubby of sarika looks another spineless fellow like Tarun 😡

But brilliant piece of writing and characterizations and the pace is just fabulous, giving the old shows feel, where every episode is worth watching ⭐️

so true .. till now we dint hv a single filler episode .. most of them are action packed with super story progress 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Fab Analysis Jyo and Munz

Vikram ke kya kehne is such an impressive dude ...totally fearless because he is outright and clear cut honest and his honesty is not underlined with hypocrisy , he is honest and brutal about his own self too which is applauseworthy ,his open acceptance of his dislike for Shobha and yet standing up for her and doing the right totally highlights the fact that he is one of those who does the right and not does what is right for him .Totally Bindass and Kickass he is hope EK doesnt ruin this char

So true .. Ekta and CVs better keep his character intact ... He mayb crazy when it comes to his obsession for hair and hand 😆 but he is dead serious when it comes to taking such major decisions in his office even if it involves his best friend 👍🏼 .. loved the way he told all about his sach ki beemari which holds much more importance in his life over his dislike over Shobha and thats where I guess Sandeep underestimated Vikram ... wel lhe proved all wrong ... he has his own way to deal with things and does not go around faking or making others happy 👍🏼