Expect the Unexpected from the Big Boss Vikram :P

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Finally we have the much awaited episode where Shobha gets justice and Sandeep is not only fired but also had to confront his wife a slap 😎 ... Vikram's "Sach ki beemari" works wonders in tonight's episode πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘

When Shobha was typing her resignation letter while her heartless MIL was in celebration mode just because she felt that she managed to defeat her bahu 😑 , my heart really went out to Shobha , the way she looked all defeated and cursed herself for being so stupid 😭😭 .. Sonali was brilliant in the scene especially when she silently listens to her MIL's phone talk with her daughter and the way both were mocking her job status , but says nothing because she has no words left to justify her own stupidity here 😭 ... She gulped down the pain all by herself as she has noone out there who could console her or understand her emotions 😭...

Garima was the only one to support her in such cases but she too was engaged in her own life's turmoil somewhere else and Shobha was left all alone in her life's battle today ... But like Nani told her yesterday , after every dark night , there is always a new morning waiting and thats exactly what happened in Shobha's life .. The new morning changed it all πŸ˜ƒ

One thing which I loved in the episode was the fact that Nani dint emotionally blackmail Vikram to go and investigate Shobha's case or else it would look as if Vikram did it all after Nani adviced him to do so ... Here the investigation was done by Vikram on his own as he might hv got a brainwave that something is fishy , reason why he decided to check all the CCTV footages and find out the truth himself πŸ‘πŸΌ

I liked how the Nani-Vikram equation is more like two best buddies where neither Nani interferes in Vikram's work or preaches him what to do and what not to do nor Vikram bothers to tell all office stories to Nani here ... All he told Nani was Shobha will resign tomorrow and so he wins the bet but he dint tell her the reason for it nor Nani pushed Vikram to tell him the reason .. All she said was to b careful and not take any wrong decisions πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Normally in daily soaps Nanis and Dadis r quite good with emotional blackmailing in such cases but I liked how the Nani here does not bother interfering in Vikram's office matters unless she sees that Vikram has gone totally mad with his Secretary changing musical chairs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Oh and not to forget Vikram's never ending obsession with Hair and Hair-Gels irrespective how tense the situation can get 🀣🀣

Now comes the best part of the episode .. The final exposure of Sandeep 😎 .. Sandeep made a tamasha of Shobha in front of entire staff last night , so its tit for tat time for Sandeep now as Vikram too does justice and exposes Sandeep in front of the same staff only with a live CCTV footage demo 😎 πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... This what makes Vikram a real bomb of a character the way he exposes Sandeep in style without wasting any time 😎

And the best part here is Vikram does not even spare that other girl too .. the way he gives suspension letters to both together was definitely the scene of the episode .. No mercy at all for anyone .. He just does not believe in sob stories or excuses or justifications .. If u did commit a mistake , bas u r out πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... He does not even give a thought to their so called friendship .. Sandeep was wrong and he needs to b punished , thats Vikram's logic πŸ‘πŸΌ and thats what makes Vikram such a real character ... He might b rude, cynical and mayb even heartless but he is brutally honest and real ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...

Like Vikram said to all that its a fact he does not like Shobha and wants to get rid of her but he has another beemari too and that is the beemari of truth πŸ˜› ... He cannot compromise the truth because of his personal grudges and thats where Sandeep failed to recognise Vikram 😎 ... Shobha too might hv never thought that Vikram will actually select the truth over his personal grudges towards her considering Sandeep was his friend and this is what makes Vikram different from the likes of Samarth , Tarun and Sandeep .. He keeps his personal relations aside when it comes to confronting the truth and doing justice with his employees πŸ‘πŸΌ

Also Vikram is someone who believes is doing justice right there and then without wasting time , reason why he calls Sandeep's wife right there and this is the biggest humiliation for any man to get a slap from his own wife in front of all ; Shobha felt Sandeep's wife should not b called there because its embarassing for a woman to see all this but I felt she just could not understand Vikram's POV here ... Vikram believes otherwise .. He feels this is probably the biggest embarassment for Sandeep to b exposed right in front of his own wife and then get slapped by his wife ...

What Shobha took as embarassment for Sandeep's wife , Vikram actually took it as embarassment for Sandeep and this is where Vikram believes he did justice πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Shobha felt Men like Vikram just could not understand the pain of a woman but Vikram here thinks otherwise , he feels its important for every woman to confront the real face of her husband on their own instead of getting to know about it at a later stage from a third person ;

Vikram mayb heartless when it comes to showing sympathy or concern for a woman ,. especially the way he partially blamed Sandeep's wife for her blind trust on Sandeep , but I think his point was correct in a way πŸ€” and truth always hurts like it did to Shobha today as she realised that Vikram was once again brutally honest with his lecture πŸ˜†... Vikram does not want to show fake sympathy to someone if he cannot feel it from his heart and thats where I admire the character πŸ‘πŸΌ ... He does not believe in the concept of marriage itself and feels women r being silly to blindly trust their hubbies which is his POV , right or wrong , he prefers sticking to it without being fake which is fair enough I guess πŸ€”...

Whether Vikram's attitude towards woman like Sandeep's wife is right or wrong is actually debatable and mayb in future we will see a change of heart in Vikram too but for now he is at least not trying to b fake πŸ‘πŸΌ .. In fact he was so direct when he told Shobha how he saved her job but instead she is blasting and accusing him only for calling Sandeep's wife , more like ulta chor kotwal ko daante πŸ˜† ; Poor guy was expecting some thank yous from Shobha and mayb even prepared his counterattack lecture for her thank you too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but all went for a toss as Shobha just walked off from there in anger πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...These two r just the perfect foil for each other .. They will keep fighting and hating each other , yet will keep standing up for each other in such times of crisis 😳 .. Shobha was there with Vikram in lift when he was suffering and today Vikram was there with Shobha to clear her name from these accusations yet both will never say thank you to each other or accept each other's support so easily πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...

Loved the scene between Shobha and Sandeep's wife too ... Shobha could see his wife sailing in that same boat of husband's betrayal which she is well aware of now ... She could instantly connect to his wife's pain here and could feel the amount of embarassment she might hv faced ...

Last but not the least Sanjay and Ajay fighting for Garima makes me wonder if this is the future Samarth-Shobha-Vikram scenario we r gonna witness after 100 episodes πŸ€” ... It will b interesting to see with whom Garima ends up with ... Going by Ekta's theory , I feel she might just end up with Ajay but this Ajay dude might turn out to b a nice guy later on .. Lets see πŸ€”

Overall a blockbuster episode where Vikram was the show stealer today with the sixer that he hits and clean bowls Sandeep at one go 😎 .. Moral of the story is when it comes to truth , never mess up with Mr.Vikram Ahuja 😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice write up Jyoti.

Will come back and pen my thoughts in the morning as it's 1 am right now 😳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
nice post n collages.shobha is very depth character. sonali as shobha in acting is ok not bad but long way to go I think.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fabulous analysis Jyo πŸ‘πŸ‘ and lovely collages ⭐️
and what a blockbuster paisa vasool episode.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I will start with the main scene,

Vikram right from episode one is brutually honest and speaks his mind, he was never biased, he even silently appreciated Shobha whom he can't stand., Today he provided the instant justice before the same staff, who saw Shobha being framed and humiliated, today he showed the other side of the coin. What makes Vikram the real guy despite all his flaws is his honesty and truth and he keeps aside his bias in all situations .

Same audience, same players, same weapon , just a different day. Yesterday the same office staff, same Shobha-Sandeep-Meetu, Same CC tv footage ...today also those same elements but tables turned,.a new day a new story. Justice delayed is justice denied .. he severed both Sandeep and Mitu right in the spot !!

So the main point here is if Vikram is right or not in calling Shikha there, he is RIGHT, the truth hidden is a longer duration of living a lie .

Let me put my point this way, Sandeep-Shikha-Vikram, Samarth-Shobha-Tarun. Vikram is Sandeep's friend, Tarun is Samarth's right hand and friend these where the two stories differ. this is where Shobha is not understanding Vikram.

Shobha is angry and furious with Tarun because he kept her in dark and he was hiding all of Samarth's affairs and didn't let her know anything all through these years and he thought Tarun cheated as much as Sandeep.On, the contrary today Vikram didn't hide Sandeep's harkatein from his wife Shikha, he revealed everything to her , which Tarun should have done to Shobha right ??

but what caught Shobha in the whirlpool is each and every word of Vikram for Shikha, where he said, it was her galti to blindly trust her husband (Shobha/Shikha), trusting husband is fine but blind trust is not what is needed, it is not age of Ramayan, he tells her she wouldn't have faced this today had she kept Sandeep in control. These words hit her on bulls eye, they pricked her, these words hurt her and Shobha was seeing herself in Shikha and Vikram telling her those harsh truth, it was HER FAULT.

This when the self inflicted pain turned into anger where in she lashes out at Vikram, saying that if he can even understand how painful it would be for wife (again referring to herself), she generalizes all men and says that men don't understand pain, she is referring to every man here be it Tarun, vikram, samarth or Sandeep ... She forgot the favor and benevolence of Vikram today, because his words were more harsh and were over shadowing his kindness, She lashes out at him, because she is hurt at herself and he is the reason for evoking that pain again by speaking facts and truth about wife's blind trust in husband .

I loved the scene near elevator, Shobha hugs Shikha and consoles her, on that devastating cold Delhi night, she was all alone, bracing herself in the middle of the road, none to lend her a word or shoulder to cry, she didn't cry that day, but she knows Shikha's pain today, which she went through few days ago, she might have wished someone hugged her and soothed her... this is exactly why she instantly hugged Shikha. I loved the way teh scene is written, beautiful , Kudos to the writer.

One other scene I loved is the moon connection between Shobha and Naani, Shobha remembers her memories happy and sad looking at the moon not realizing what is truth, what is mirage, Naani says the moon is covered with blanket of clouds, referring to Shobha's though process, Vikram removed those blanket of clouds from Shobha's life and the moon is crystal clear, Shobha's identity, her astitva, her character. ⭐️

Naani and Vikram are amazing , soo true she is not the lecture type naani she is pretty cool B| and they both give their space yet advice each other subtly, which is why their relation is very endearing .. Hawww 2 more hairs gone of Mr Perfectionist

I agree with you Jyo, Ajay dude might turn out positive and only good for Shobha more than Sanjay.. I am still not able to get THE vibes from Sanjay. while there is allways a scope for bad guys turning good . OMG yesss that scene can be recreated for Vik Shobha and Samarth 😲

Saarika and MIL I better skip at the moment .

But brilliant piece of writing and characterizations and the pace is just fabulous, giving the old shows feel, where every episode is worth watching ⭐️
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fab Analysis Jyo and Munz

Vikram ke kya kehne is such an impressive dude ...totally fearless because he is outright and clear cut honest and his honesty is not underlined with hypocrisy , he is honest and brutal about his own self too which is applauseworthy ,his open acceptance of his dislike for Shobha and yet standing up for her and doing the right totally highlights the fact that he is one of those who does the right and not does what is right for him .Totally Bindass and Kickass he is hope EK doesnt ruin this char
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Finally we have the much awaited episode where Shobha gets justice and Sandeep is not only fired but also had to confront his wife a slap 😎 ... Vikram's "Sach ki beemari" works wonders in tonight's episode πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘

When Shobha was typing her resignation letter while her heartless MIL was in celebration mode just because she felt that she managed to defeat her bahu 😑 , my heart really went out to Shobha , the way she looked all defeated and cursed herself for being so stupid 😭😭 .. Sonali was brilliant in the scene especially when she silently listens to her MIL's phone talk with her daughter and the way both were mocking her job status , but says nothing because she has no words left to justify her own stupidity here 😭 ... She gulped down the pain all by herself as she has noone out there who could console her or understand her emotions 😭...

Garima was the only one to support her in such cases but she too was engaged in her own life's turmoil somewhere else and Shobha was left all alone in her life's battle today ... But like Nani told her yesterday , after every dark night , there is always a new morning waiting and thats exactly what happened in Shobha's life .. The new morning changed it all πŸ˜ƒ

Wonderful you said it all Jyo Lovely Yes I could feel Shobha and Sonali is excellent she brings so much with her Hats off to this lady !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes Garima is also tied up with her problemd Yet again Shobha some day has to deal with things herself & this cold be that opening !!

One thing which I loved in the episode was the fact that Nani dint emotionally blackmail Vikram to go and investigate Shobha's case or else it would look as if Vikram did it all after Nani adviced him to do so ... Here the investigation was done by Vikram on his own as he might hv got a brainwave that something is fishy , reason why he decided to check all the CCTV footages and find out the truth himself πŸ‘πŸΌ

I liked how the Nani-Vikram equation is more like two best buddies where neither Nani interferes in Vikram's work or preaches him what to do and what not to do nor Vikram bothers to tell all office stories to Nani here ... All he told Nani was Shobha will resign tomorrow and so he wins the bet but he dint tell her the reason for it nor Nani pushed Vikram to tell him the reason .. All she said was to b careful and not take any wrong decisions πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Normally in daily soaps Nanis and Dadis r quite good with emotional blackmailing in such cases but I liked how the Nani here does not bother interfering in Vikram's office matters unless she sees that Vikram has gone totally mad with his Secretary changing musical chairs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Oh and not to forget Vikram's never ending obsession with Hair and Hair-Gels irrespective how tense the situation can get 🀣🀣

So Tue Jyo she just gave reference of the MOON full Moon & the blanket of Baadal He was also glad that his secretary will not be leaving coz of him BUT somewhere he knws the rite from wrong where we herd about someone being despo and agrresive later the next day and who is the culprit !!
I love the way Apu brings this hair obbession Its very natural whenever he is tensed or annoyed due to some dynamics hitting him only then that comes up and its not all teh time even the neatness and the hand sanitizer The CVS have kept it consistant & to the point and nat
aural way ... He was checking the creams which he wanted to use then he picked one which& then Naani messing his hair.. That Naani and Shobha are the only two people who can straighen him I Guarantee!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now comes the best part of the episode .. The final exposure of Sandeep 😎 .. Sandeep made a tamasha of Shobha in front of entire staff last night , so its tit for tat time for Sandeep now as Vikram too does justice and exposes Sandeep in front of the same staff only with a live CCTV footage demo 😎 πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... This what makes Vikram a real bomb of a character the way he exposes Sandeep in style without wasting any time 😎

And the best part here is Vikram does not even spare that other girl too .. the way he gives suspension letters to both together was definitely the scene of the episode .. No mercy at all for anyone .. He just does not believe in sob stories or excuses or justifications .. If u did commit a mistake , bas u r out πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... He does not even give a thought to their so called friendship .. Sandeep was wrong and he needs to b punished , thats Vikram's logic πŸ‘πŸΌ and thats what makes Vikram such a real character ... He might b rude, cynical and mayb even heartless but he is brutally honest and real ⭐️ ...

Like Vikram said to all that its a fact he does not like Shobha and wants to get rid of her but he has another beemari too and that is the beemari of truth πŸ˜› ... He cannot compromise the truth because of his personal grudges and thats where Sandeep failed to recognise Vikram 😎 ... Shobha too might hv never thought that Vikram will actually select the truth over his personal grudges towards her considering Sandeep was his friend and this is what makes Vikram different from the likes of Samarth , Tarun and Sandeep .. He keeps his personal relations aside when it comes to confronting the truth and doing justice with his employees πŸ‘πŸΌ

True said loved the execution of the whole CCTV proof and also make the FACT that he does see that Reality when it dose'nt matter if Sandeep is his frind But wrong dos are wrong dos...

Also Vikram is someone who believes is doing justice right there and then without wasting time , reason why he calls Sandeep's wife right there and this is the biggest humiliation for any man to get a slap from his own wife in front of all ; Shobha felt Sandeep's wife should not b called there because its embarassing for a woman to see all this but I felt she just could not understand Vikram's POV here ... Vikram believes otherwise .. He feels this is probably the biggest embarassment for Sandeep to b exposed right in front of his own wife and then get slapped by his wife ...

What Shobha took as embarassment for Sandeep's wife , Vikram actually took it as embarassment for Sandeep and this is where Vikram believes he did justice πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Shobha felt Men like Vikram just could not understand the pain of a woman but Vikram here thinks otherwise , he feels its important for every woman to confront the real face of her husband on their own instead of getting to know about it at a later stage from a third person ;

Vikram mayb heartless when it comes to showing sympathy or concern for a woman ,. especially the way he partially blamed Sandeep's wife for her blind trust on Sandeep , but I think his point was correct in a way πŸ€” and truth always hurts like it did to Shobha today as she realised that Vikram was once again brutally honest with his lecture πŸ˜†... Vikram does not want to show fake sympathy to someone if he cannot feel it from his heart and thats where I admire the character πŸ‘πŸΌ ... He does not believe in the concept of marriage itself and feels women r being silly to blindly trust their hubbies which is his POV , right or wrong , he prefers sticking to it without being fake which is fair enough I guess πŸ€”...

I agree I feel that Vikram's expressions had a lot of weight & he saying all these to Shika also surprised Shobha and angered her BUT whatever Vikram says also implies to woman who blindly trust their husband and also this is the norm YET again the RESPECT to a marriage should be from both the spouses that is when this kinda situation dose.t arise...

Whether Vikram's attitude towards woman like Sandeep's wife is right or wrong is actually debatable and mayb in future we will see a change of heart in Vikram too but for now he is at least not trying to b fake πŸ‘πŸΌ .. In fact he was so direct when he told Shobha how he saved her job but instead she is blasting and accusing him only for calling Sandeep's wife , more like ulta chor kotwal ko daante πŸ˜† ; Poor guy was expecting some thank yous from Shobha and mayb even prepared his counterattack lecture for her thank you too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but all went for a toss as Shobha just walked off from there in anger πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...These two r just the perfect foil for each other .. They will keep fighting and hating each other , yet will keep standing up for each other in such times of crisis 😳 .. Shobha was there with Vikram in lift when he was suffering and today Vikram was there with Shobha to clear her name from these accusations yet both will never say thank you to each other or accept each other's support so easily πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...

Loved the scene between Shobha and Sandeep's wife too ... Shobha could see his wife sailing in that same boat of husband's betrayal which she is well aware of now ... She could instantly connect to his wife's pain here and could feel the amount of embarassment she might hv faced ...

Yes Vikram was looking for a THanks from Shobha But intrun she accused him for brining Shika as she has gone through the same situation publicly seen her husband sleeping with another lady it was hard for her to say anything but show her anger towards Vikram YET I noticed Vikram was a little taken back somewhere thinking was I wrong when I wanted to Help atleast his expressions were conveying that r feeling Shobha's pain as more that getting Sandeep Fired she felt that Shika has more to handle now with the humilation she is seeing with the marriage and trust she had with her husband ... These are small steps for Vikram's journey I feel towards understanding Shobha and Visa Versa...

Last but not the least Sanjay and Ajay fighting for Garima makes me wonder if this is the future Samarth-Shobha-Vikram scenario we r gonna witness after 100 episodes πŸ€” ... It will b interesting to see with whom Garima ends up with ... Going by Ekta's theory , I feel she might just end up with Ajay but this Ajay dude might turn out to b a nice guy later on .. Lets see πŸ€”

Actually that Ajoy is one funny guy yet silly & cud be dangerous while Sanjay is the majnu for Garu So how the CV's will rotate this I wonder and since Shobha is busy or maybe now she can gather herself and focus on helping Garu if things change it will be seen .. As long as Tarun is ther e Ajay will be around so these dynamics will be there and Saurav & Vikram buddies & Sanjay on teh otherside so interesting set of characters in the deal...

Overall a blockbuster episode where Vikram was the show stealer today with the sixer that he hits and clean bowls Sandeep at one go 😎 .. Moral of the story is when it comes to truth , never mess up with Mr.Vikram Ahuja 😈

LOVELY WELL SAID πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the collage will be stealing one of them when I upload the scenes in Vibha & Viku naani !! Scsnes thread with ur permission !!!😳
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous analysis and collages of a fantastic episode πŸ‘πŸ‘
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Fabulous analysis of the episode by u, Gags and Munni! πŸ‘
- Res! 😳
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti: Fab take again!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know there were many parts of the episode that deserved kudos, but if I had to choose the part with the maximum impact it would have to be ...
... Vikram's advice given to Sandeep's wife! Every word he said to her seemed to nail some truths and enlightenment in Shobha's mind.
This is exactly what he said:
1. In whatever has happened with your husband, you as a wife also have played a part.
2. As people say the ones that cry over bewakoofs are even bigger bewakoofs.
3. If you hadn't placed such vishwas on your husband, he could not have done such a big vishwas fraud on you.
4. Do you think we are living in the Ramayan yug where every husband and wife are exactly like Ram and Sita? That they are both adarsh and give support to each other?
5. To put vishwas on your husband is right but to put so much andha vishwas on him was your very big mistake.
6. I am not saying go and nag your husband and trouble him day and night, but I am saying that if you had tightly held the reins on him, you would not have to see this day.
I particularly loved the look on Shobha's face when she was getting all the messages nailed into her own head ! See this look!
Edited by skanda12 - 9 years ago
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
fabulous analysis and beautiful collages😳
coming to the epi it was mind blowing😊 im soo happy that sandeep is out from the office and he gets a tight slap from his wife too. truly deserved
im waitng to see MIL reaction when she come to know that shobha is not leaving the jobπŸ˜†