Seetiyaa for Vikram !!! <3

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Love this Guy with everything He is a package of Joy !! 😳

Great work Vikram you have made me proud today !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

You r my Rockstar always !!😳

Many dimensions you carry you are a sweet soul with all the saaduness above !!

Great justice for Shobha always nice to see their interaction !! ViBha Rock !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

& the MUSIC with ViBha is amazing !! I keep humming it ...

Showing the CCTV is always risky but needed so that everyone knows what wrong happens & in future such mistakes are not made.. Lessons learned is always a way of gaining knowledge !!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kudos to Apurva for pulling off The scene so well ..

Loved the epi n the office scene ...

Vik is one smart ass n a cultured one too ..cos of his nice upbringing ..thanks to nani
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting to watch Shanti!
What a rocking episode! Loved loved loved it! Made me cry and yes seetiyan for Vikram!

Boss ho toh aisa! Thoda teda, thoda meda, thoda sar phira ... phir bi apna!

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Vikram and his Savh ki beemari worked wonders in today's episode and Sandeep is clean bowled πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

Sandeep made a tamasha of Shobha in front of entire staff last night , so its tit for tat time for Sandeep now as Vikram too does justice and exposes Sandeep in front of the same staff only with a live CCTV footage demo 😎 πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... This what makes Vikram a real bomb of a character the way he exposes Sandeep in style without wasting any time 😎
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode todayπŸ‘
Kudos to Vikram for getting rid of sleazy Sandeep πŸ‘β­οΈ
And Shobha was stupendous as usual, comforting Shikha πŸ‘
Loving this show with every episode πŸ‘πŸΌ
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He's a package of joy
and also his surprised expressions when Shobha said he shouldn't have called Shikha in the office πŸ˜†

It was a brilliant episode ⭐️
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved how Vikram dealt the whole situation.. he did not shout, give bhashans to his friend for being a creep and spoiling his company's reputation.. etc... Just came to the point straight and did what is right. what a just man he is! I absolutely loved Vikram's take on the whole situation... very good episode😊
Edited by bright_star89 - 9 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
So true Shanti .. Vicky babu to cha gaye 😎
ShanUlas thumbnail
Really a first logical and right action done by Vikram right since the show had started

I applaud it .

Was getting irritated by his monkey cap ,cynicism ,hair and cleanliness obsession .

But after this action ,I can see a righteous man inside him.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There are two sides of Vikram's character .. He has a strong foundation when he sees anything wrong and needs to be rectified he has his flaws to which he is growing to know and he will always groom them & finally he has his weeknesses he obsession so the creatives bring all these layers intosight which is very relatiable to humans who carry such qualities .. To him he is PERFECT which yes humans feel about themselves to him he loves himself which si another fact which Humans do see about themselves .. Variations in different humans is depicted in Vikram;s characters so from time to time these variations these layers will always be projected with Vikrams character & the foundations to bring some importance to light.

Its all bundled in Humans who carry these variations & create their own identity.