Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😎 oye balle balle ..te shava shava
Huh . .now .. thats why Vikram is the BOSS 😉

While Shobha was left shaken and defeated coz of the events with Sandeep and offered her resignation, Samrat Vikram announced his JUSTICE and in total STYLE 😉

He told Shobha.. that people are suspended in the office and while she heart brokenly looked on to accept the letter, Vikram walked off and gave the suspension letter to Sandeep 😛

He clarified that chess is played by two parties, Sandeep used CCTV for tapping Shobha, Vikram used CCTV to trap Sandeep and his g.f 😆

Vikram clarified - Main Shobha ko pasand nahi karta par main galat ka sath bhi nahi deta..!! 😎

ROCKSTAR err STUD 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome post by u, Tanu.. 🤗
Vikram is fabulous in today's episode.. 😎
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Awesome post by u, Tanu.. 🤗

Vikram is fabulous in today's episode.. 😎

What a fabulous epi . .totally Vikram-licious 😳
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

OMG wht a stupendous epi ...loved it to bits 👏

I knew this was coming as I read the spoilers but well to see it in front of ur one eyes was a DIFF thing altogether

I loved how shobha forgot EVETYTHING abt herself n went after Shikha ..who was Mihika .,.all characters from YHM 😆

Precao was fantastic too ...bas

Btw tannnu u haven't been arnd all good ???hope ur doing well
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the quick update. Cant wait to watch. Still to air here!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

OMG wht a stupendous epi ...loved it to bits 👏

I knew this was coming as I read the spoilers but well to see it in front of ur one eyes was a DIFF thing altogether

I loved how shobha forgot EVETYTHING abt herself n went after Shikha ..who was Mihika .,.all characters from YHM 😆

Precao was fantastic too ...bas

Btw tannnu u haven't been arnd all good ???hope ur doing well

It was an impactful episode and yet the difference in personalities is highlighted .. Shobha empathizes with Sandeeps wife and was upset that Vikram was so curt with her while forgetting that Vikram saved her ..and opened Sandeeps' wife's eye in time 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Thanks for the quick update. Cant wait to watch. Still to air here!

Its worth watching 😳
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Tanuji.. just peeping in for ur write ups.. What a cap - Samrat Vikram..

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful episode & just love Vikram he is a rock star !!😳, I loved the way things were brought out yes it hurts & Shobha was rite the state Shika is feeling now But that is what is needed to be brought into awareness of society so that the people are aware of these double crossing men & also the staff should know how Sandeep would prey on someone else...
Glad Both sandeep ^ Mitu were shown the door .. Sandeep will not stay quite he will be back again till then rest assured...

preetal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oyy bale bale...one more member from KTLK(am I right?)...am not too frequent on the forum but nice to see you tanuji...