Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG I miss a few episodes and all goes ulta seedha lol
Thanks for the post jyo it gave me some sense on what is happenuing

very beautiful comparison Jyo, I hardly know whats going on but what you say about Garima is true and the life like charecters of this show are its real strength
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 9 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jyothi & Mansi
Neither Shobha nor Garima were exposed to the wicked world till a week back when the head of the family or back bone of that family or say the pillar of that family was with them to shoulder all the burden be it financial or emotional. They have not even gone out alone even to buy grocery and to those people if there supporting pillar was pulled out all of a sudden, it is like hanging from the threshold only held by a thin thread. They had not faced any harshness of the society as Samarth as a husband and a brother had protected them as a shield. No one could even bad eye them beyond that shield. Even the alliance for Garima was accepted eagerly by Abhay's family because her brother was a eminent politician and with loads of money to spend on his sister. The moment he was caught and his property was seized, they found no attraction in Garima and tried to look for reason's to break the bond and to certain level they were even succeeded. That was a big blow to Garima as a girl when she realized her fianc was not loved her enough to stand for her despite her brother's current condition.
For Shobha who had thought her life revolves around her family (loving husband, caring SIS, dotting MIL & bunch of happiness in her kids) was thrown out to the reality when her husband was caught and she realized he was not she thought him as. he was not the Ram she had loved & worshipped but the Ravan behind the mask of Ram, he was not the humble husand but a imposter who ran behind any available veil to show his supremacy as minister. So the moment she realized he never loved her alone, she was heart broken and jumped out of the well (a small fish she is) and fell into the sea not realizing that she will have to encounter with sharks & whales. The moment she realized she was looked as a prey by her own colleague who showed himself as friend, she was stressed and felt like a fish out of water and in that one moment she felt, the big fish in the pond was better than the ugly sharks, atleast it did gave her support and security. That was the reason she felt that her husband to be released fast so that she can get back to her warm cocoon. But she now has realized that neither the big fish nor the shark and whales will let her live on her own. They always look to reduce her to a doormat and prefer to boss over her and they always tries to show they are the supreme and a lady can never be alone & safe.
And as for as Shobha's mother or mother in law are concerned, they have seen the world more than Shobha and Garima. They knows the reality of this world where only money matters and nothing else. Shobha's mother will not take the risk of taking her daughter home as it will not only tax her financially but also socially. The society will talk illogical and she has to spend on Shobha and her kids every expenditure which will not be of any minor value. She might have also thought that an influential person like Samarth will not stay behind the bars for long and when he was out, if he finds that his wife and kids have moved on to his MIL then with anger he may disown them and they will be a permanent liability on her and he may get some one else and his life will be moved on while her daughter will have to stay alone and will have to struggle for existence. So her logic is that what if Samarth spent some time with some other lady, that has not redi=uced any comforts given to Shobha. Shobha is still his wife and he has provided her with every possible thing in the world (worldly pleasure) and he has not over looked Shobha. So why it should bother Shobha, if he spend some few hours of his life with someone else without any ties?
Her mother in law who has been enjoying the life of a rich, feels bad to accept any lesser level of comforts. So as far as she is concerned, her son has not done any crime, every one in this world is corrupt and it is not just her son alone. And if Shobha's BIL has been benefitted earlier from Samarth, she feels he should repay it by spending on them. She doesn't feel dejected but feels that it is her right to take his assistance and to retain that richness, she is even ready to get her daughter married to his brother (a creep). As far as she is concerned, only money matters and she is not ready to lead a poor or comparatively middle class life with Shobha earnings. She is not ready to climb down the ladder of richness. She knows that in practical life, people who have money will be looked upon and not those with virtue.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Nkita good to see u here πŸ€— .. me fine .. how about u πŸ˜ƒ

yeah really feeling bad for Shobha .. she is bearing the brunt of her Husband's misdeeds here .. everyone will put the first doubt on her due to her husband I guess , and so Sandeep here always had that upperhand ... just hope truth comes out and then Sandeep's face will b worth watching when Vikram will fire him 😑 ... At least finally Shobha can put her trust on right person ,,

I am good...

Hopefully Shobha can trust Vikram but I want him to force her to grow as a person become independent
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Jyothi,

What a fantastic take⭐️⭐️. I never really thought of it that way until I read your post. Brilliant and well thought out.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Garima and Shobha are absolutely two sides of the same coin. Two different generation of women, yet facing the same dilemma. Both have led very sheltered lives, dependent on the men in their lives. One her brother and Shobha her husband. With Samarth behind bars Garima turns to the next male in her life and that is Sanjay the guy she loves hoping for his support. Shobha wants her husband back for protection.

I love that this show has made its characters very vulnerable to their situations. Garima rushing to Sanjay and begging for protection, Shobha taking matters in her own hands and trying to solve a grave situation of sexual harassment. It's what anyone would do in their places. A quick fix solution which they find at hand. They (Sanjay & Samarth) both are around. That is why Garu & Shobha turned to them. But in life there is no quick-fix solution to anything. And every experience in life teaches you a lesson and makes one wiser. Like you say easier said than done. And that is exactly what was the outcome of the situations in both cases. Sanjay does not YET have the guts to stand up for Garima. And Sandeep turned the tables on Shobha exposing her to a more vicious circle of lies and life.

I only did not like that Vikram was there too with his staff present hiding behind doors. That was a bit hard to digest for me. CVs did not have to do that to Viks character. Though I loved the scene when he tells her she is fired. There was guilt in his eyes...which kind of said I am forced to do this. Here everything is against you in black and white and I have no choice.

But what is a soap without being slippery and forming maximum suds out of it? That's drama in other words. So accepted. πŸ˜ƒ

Loved Naani for what she is. First and foremost a woman. Who noticed her grief stricken neighbour and decided to lend some comfort if nothing more. I think Naani has gone through quite a few struggles in life and has singlehandedly brought up Vikram. So could relate to Shobha's moment of despair. She became her living angel at that point.

We know Vikram is eventually going to fire Sandeep but I hope he fires Mittu too. The girl plays dirty and needs to know right from wrong. Now will this lead to Shobha becoming Head of Marketing? Hmmm! dekhte hai!

What a fantastic capture of Shobha when distressed! Awesome Shwets and the rest of the collages too.

hugs

dd

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your posts are amazing as always Jyoti! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I feel sorry for Shobha and Garima who are constantly facing similar problems, but what is noteworthy is, they are facing problems head on. Their solutions are not the perfect ones, but they are at least trying and fighting.

In this ep, Shobha's despair can be understood. She has gone through so much pain and betrayal. After the incident at Sandeep's house, she shattered completely. She couldn't comprehend the reason she was subjected to such difficulties. Giving up was all she could think.

At such a time, Naani's words worked like magic. She came like an angel. Love you Naani! 😳

Another thing I noticed was Vikram. He was way TOO serious. During the scene when Shobha was blocking his way, it looked like he was worried or confused (this might be because Sandeep must have told him about Shobha's advances on him) This thing looked to have affected him very much.
Even at that Creep's house, while firing shobha, he was dead serious and his face void of any expression. His eyes were full of doubts. He was, probably, still digesting the fact that Shobha could do something like this. Apurva is giving full justice to his character, Vikram. πŸ‘

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deejagi

@ Jyothi & Mansi

Neither Shobha nor Garima were exposed to the wicked world till a week back when the head of the family or back bone of that family or say the pillar of that family was with them to shoulder all the burden be it financial or emotional. They have not even gone out alone even to buy grocery and to those people if there supporting pillar was pulled out all of a sudden, it is like hanging from the threshold only held by a thin thread. They had not faced any harshness of the society as Samarth as a husband and a brother had protected them as a shield. No one could even bad eye them beyond that shield. Even the alliance for Garima was accepted eagerly by Abhay's family because her brother was a eminent politician and with loads of money to spend on his sister. The moment he was caught and his property was seized, they found no attraction in Garima and tried to look for reason's to break the bond and to certain level they were even succeeded. That was a big blow to Garima as a girl when she realized her fianc was not loved her enough to stand for her despite her brother's current condition.
For Shobha who had thought her life revolves around her family (loving husband, caring SIS, dotting MIL & bunch of happiness in her kids) was thrown out to the reality when her husband was caught and she realized he was not she thought him as. he was not the Ram she had loved & worshipped but the Ravan behind the mask of Ram, he was not the humble husand but a imposter who ran behind any available veil to show his supremacy as minister. So the moment she realized he never loved her alone, she was heart broken and jumped out of the well (a small fish she is) and fell into the sea not realizing that she will have to encounter with sharks & whales. The moment she realized she was looked as a prey by her own colleague who showed himself as friend, she was stressed and felt like a fish out of water and in that one moment she felt, the big fish in the pond was better than the ugly sharks, atleast it did gave her support and security. That was the reason she felt that her husband to be released fast so that she can get back to her warm cocoon. But she now has realized that neither the big fish nor the shark and whales will let her live on her own. They always look to reduce her to a doormat and prefer to boss over her and they always tries to show they are the supreme and a lady can never be alone & safe.
And as for as Shobha's mother or mother in law are concerned, they have seen the world more than Shobha and Garima. They knows the reality of this world where only money matters and nothing else. Shobha's mother will not take the risk of taking her daughter home as it will not only tax her financially but also socially. The society will talk illogical and she has to spend on Shobha and her kids every expenditure which will not be of any minor value. She might have also thought that an influential person like Samarth will not stay behind the bars for long and when he was out, if he finds that his wife and kids have moved on to his MIL then with anger he may disown them and they will be a permanent liability on her and he may get some one else and his life will be moved on while her daughter will have to stay alone and will have to struggle for existence. So her logic is that what if Samarth spent some time with some other lady, that has not redi=uced any comforts given to Shobha. Shobha is still his wife and he has provided her with every possible thing in the world (worldly pleasure) and he has not over looked Shobha. So why it should bother Shobha, if he spend some few hours of his life with someone else without any ties?
Her mother in law who has been enjoying the life of a rich, feels bad to accept any lesser level of comforts. So as far as she is concerned, her son has not done any crime, every one in this world is corrupt and it is not just her son alone. And if Shobha's BIL has been benefitted earlier from Samarth, she feels he should repay it by spending on them. She doesn't feel dejected but feels that it is her right to take his assistance and to retain that richness, she is even ready to get her daughter married to his brother (a creep). As far as she is concerned, only money matters and she is not ready to lead a poor or comparatively middle class life with Shobha earnings. She is not ready to climb down the ladder of richness. She knows that in practical life, people who have money will be looked upon and not those with virtue.

Jaya, nice to see you here in this forum also. I guess JA is disintegrating and so is the JA forum!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I agree with you Jaya, ultimately all these equations boil down to the money aspect. Whether you have any vulnerabilities regarding the money. I feels sad about it that even mothers and daughters have that money coming between them and tainting their words just as it is with the MIL also. I am thinking with sadness that in this world if everything is measured in money then what is the point of any relationship - or any analysis of any relationship???
Edited by skanda12 - 9 years ago
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just read only half ..amazing perspectives..proud of such posts in theforum..brilliant...baaki ka half will come back n read when i log in next..rushing out now..lots of hugs..loved whatever i read..cant wait to read the rest..😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Awesome writeup.. drawing parallels b/w Garu and Shobhi by u, Gags! πŸ‘

Shobha should not have gone to Sandeep's house trying to unmask him. Did she not think that he can be smart and try to turn tables on her?
Also she completely trusted that girl Nitu too.

Ek baar galti karna.. samajh mein aata hai.. par dobara voh hi galti karna.. yeh toh bevakoofi huvi.

Nani's talk to Shobha was Superb.. πŸ‘β­οΈ I'm glad that Nani supported her till they rchd Shobha's home. πŸ˜ƒ

Sanjay suddenly grows a spine and wants to marry Garu aftr breaking the engagement that day.

MIL forcing Garu to go out with that guy Ajay was so.. 🀒

I want Nani give her gyaan to Vikram in tonight's episode.. which will make Vikram ponder.. and he will find Truth and expose Sandeep! πŸ˜›

I agree Shobha made a huge blunder going back to Sandeep's house and I guess later in the rain she was cursing herself for the same thing that why she keeps making the same blunder again and again even after Samarth case ... Felt bad for her .,. people r taking advantage of her niceness and innocence 😭

About Sanjay , I doubt he still has that spine .. he is one of those guys who is loyal in love but cannot go against his family for love ... again a real protrayal I must say .. lets see how this track goes ..

I m sure tonight Nani will tell Vikram about Shobha's outburst in rain and this might put a doubt in Vikram's head and he might decide to investigate further πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Awesome post Jyoti and beautiful collages.

It was a heart breaking episode ...felt so sad for Shobha 😭 and Garima is facing tough times too.
The show is going real well πŸ‘

yup felt bad for both .. but I hope they both get the desired result in the end ... Shobha as per article will get justice .. lets see whats in store for Garima ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

LOved Ur analysis U r a treat !!!πŸ‘

thanks Shanti for loving it πŸ˜ƒ .. my comments in blue