Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Soapgirl

Lovely write up drawing parallels between Garu and Shobha.

As soon as the episode ended, I just wanted to watch tomorrow's episode. I hope whatever was written in the article comes true tomorrow itself, cant see MIL too happy with her resignation letter 😡

me too hope whole thing is not dragged for entire week .. so want Sandeep to b fired tomorrow itself 😡

But today's show made me wonder in situations like this if we do not have good friends to count on or relatives to fall back on...what would be our condition? Where would we go with the kids? Mom and if she is like Shobha's mom then what? Very scary to even think!

yess its very difficult .. thats why u need someone in your life who can b always there for u in such times of crisis ... I m sure in future Shobha's kids will b there for her .. but they r too young now , so she is feeling so alone ..

Sad that she had to poke a hole into her expensive bag for the whole idea that flopped! But at the same time I hope she can buy her own once Vikram's trust in her increases by leaps n bounds after sacking Sandeep.

yup she did all this to get justice for that Nitu chick and in return all she got was backstabbing from that girl 😡 .. hope she finds some solace once Vikram starts trusting her ,,

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Jyoti when u love a show ,u love with heart . I used to love ur post .But unfortunately I don't remember which forum ...were u on dekho ek khwab forum or saraswatichandra forum pls confirm

I used to write in DEK forum .. so yeah we met there 😃 .. glad u liked my takes 😳 .. me always try not to write too much for a show but just cant help it 😆

Coming to ur post ...yes a parallel is drawn between Shobha and Garima.Am all in to see how these two ladies help each other.

yup it will b interesting to see how they stand up for each other and inspire each other from their own life's experiences ..

I want Nani character to be played well .Alas ! actress acting is doing it horribly ...coz I can't laugh when I am supposed to and neither can I sympathise when I am supposed to.

I guess Nani is suppose to b a bit OTT character only .. she lives her life in a bindaas way and not the typical oldie types .. its suppose to b a bit wacko too mayb ..

Shobha is doing her task well ,actress is doing justice to role .

yeah Sonali is really good

I want to see some really mature side of Vikram now. Enough of his histrionics !

mayb we will see it now once he sees Sandeep's reality and decides to fire him .. today too he was quite serious when he saw Shobha there at Sandeep's place ..

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Jyoti 🤗

It's been a while since we watched the same show... How you been?

Awesome post... My heart went out to Shoba.. Everyone treats her like a piece of dirt cause she is so naive... Only a few people understand the gem of a person she is... It's not wrong to trust and help someone but I think she needs to face the realities because now it can make her stronger...

Nkita good to see u here 🤗 .. me fine .. how about u 😃

yeah really feeling bad for Shobha .. she is bearing the brunt of her Husband's misdeeds here .. everyone will put the first doubt on her due to her husband I guess , and so Sandeep here always had that upperhand ... just hope truth comes out and then Sandeep's face will b worth watching when Vikram will fire him 😡 ... At least finally Shobha can put her trust on right person ,,
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome writeup.. drawing parallels b/w Garu and Shobhi by u, Gags! 👏
Shobha should not have gone to Sandeep's house trying to unmask him. Did she not think that he can be smart and try to turn tables on her?
Also she completely trusted that girl Nitu too.

Ek baar galti karna.. samajh mein aata hai.. par dobara voh hi galti karna.. yeh toh bevakoofi huvi.

Nani's talk to Shobha was Superb.. 👏⭐️ I'm glad that Nani supported her till they rchd Shobha's home. 😃

Sanjay suddenly grows a spine and wants to marry Garu aftr breaking the engagement that day.

MIL forcing Garu to go out with that guy Ajay was so.. 🤢

I want Nani give her gyaan to Vikram in tonight's episode.. which will make Vikram ponder.. and he will find Truth and expose Sandeep! 😛
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Jyoti and beautiful collages.
It was a heart breaking episode ...felt so sad for Shobha 😭 and Garima is facing tough times too.
The show is going real well 👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Today's Epiode shows a beautiful parallel between Garima and Shobha .. The way their lives r interconnected .. When Shobha falls in crisis situation , Garima too falls into similar crisis situation and in the past they both were betrayed by their respective partners too ...Today I felt bad for both the ladies ... Its like they r just caught with a wrong set of people who r selfish and opportunists

Well Said Jyo, yes they both are having similar situation phases...

Let me start with Garima ... Her situation is no different from Shobha .. In last episode the moment Shobha saw how its difficult for a women to live alone in this society , she wanted Samarth out of jail , ignoring all the issues till Garima gave her strength to fight back indivdually ... But today Garima actually does the same .. The moment she sees all doors r closed with her marriage being forcibly fixed with that useless Ajay by her own mother , she runs back to Sanjay and almost begs him to marry her 😭😭 ...

True that ! That is really what these two woman are facing & Garima was her strenght at that tim and she told her how she can fight it out herself But here she was helpless and needed support and Shobha was also not in the position around her & she needed to fight things out but in vain ,,,

Why dint Garima follow the advice she gave to Shobha about fighting her own battle without taking support of any Men ? .. Why Garima had to run to Sanjay once again knowing that the guy is still a coward who cant take any individual decisions ?? 🤔 ... Well the answer is simple .. Its easy to preach or advice others but when it comes to your own self , then its equally difficult to follow the same preaching or advice .. And this is the harsh reality of life depicted beautifully in the show 👍🏼

Excellent !! You have nailed it !👏

We human beings in some way or the other r dependent on someone for our survival ... Even if we r a working women , we still need a family to survive ... We can lecture others on women empowerment but the harsh reality is when you are living in a society , u got to bend down to the rules of the society .. And I loved the realistic approach the makers have taken here where no character is a superman or a superwoman ... Every character has their own share of flaws and imperfections ...

Well Put Jyo I defently see that realistiic Approach they bring so beautfully in that !!

Garima was strong and confident till Shobha was her strong pillar of support but the moment Shobha got engaged in her work , Garima became all alone and thats where she was left with no option but to go meet Sanjay again ... Its human nature .. We remain strong , till we know there is someone behind to hold us when we fall but the moment u realise there is noone to hold u anymore , we start panicking and looking for that one person who can hold us in times in crisis and this applies to both men and women

The other sister is an opportunist too who is desperately holding onto a hope that Garima gets married and Shobha becomes jobless again , so that she can pretty much strengthen her position in that house once again ...

Very True Well said and she can trigger MIL about keeping a hold on Shobha ... What she needs to know is that doing these triggers will never succeed and negativity will not hold place long .. I feel this SIL will keep coming time to time to brain wash MIL Sharda ..

Now coming to Shobha ... She once again did the same mistake .. trusting a wrong set of people ... Like we had assumed , this girl Nitu and Sandeep jointly trapped Shobha and proved her characterless in front of Vikram and rest of the office staff .. Today we could clearly see how Shobha is still a naive homely girl who has no idea how the outside world operates ... She thought its a cake walk to just record a video of Sandeep and do a sting operation on him but she never thought what if Sandeep instead traps her at his home as she is the one going to his house for the second time ...

Shobha's character is going through those perks which are indeed some facts woman face in society .. The lessons to learn are hard betrayl trust friends enemies are always surrounding you a helping hand is also very unknown and Can it be trusted is again a BIG question thats what they focus too...

Shobha was left in shock today when she realises the way Sandeep and that Nitu trapped her in her own plan and mayb outside in the rain she was cursing her fate for doing the same old blunder of trusting people on face value again and again 😭😭 ...Its not Shobha's fault that she always ends up trusting wrong people but its her basic nature which she is not able to change .. She has such a clean heart that she falls for someone else's niceness very soon and not able to see through the real face of that person and by the time she realises , its too late ...

But She knows how to rise after every fall .. She knows how to learn from her own mistakes .. She knows how to fightback after every defeat ... Yes today she might feel defeated after such accusations but tomorrow is a new day when she may finally find that one Maseeha she needs in her life who can hold her when she is about to fall 😳 ... Like I said we all need that someone in our life who can hold us back in our times of crisis and this applies for both men and women .. It does not make us weak but it just motivates us to fight our own inner demons so that we can prove ourselves to that someone who always supports us 😳 ... Shobha might just find that someone in Vikram tomorrow and that does not mean I m talking of any love angle here .. All I m saying is that someone can b our guide , teacher , friend , brother , father , lover or husband as long as the person is our moral support 😃

True very True Noticed Vikram was not convinced BUT that time he had to take all the visual facts in hand & do what was necessary It was pianful somewhere for him BUT again he was in Sandeeps Place the whole staff was there it was not an office issue BUT a personal issue Still the decision had to be taken in accordance to keep in mind the situation thats why tomorrow when she gives her resignation letter the tables will turn !!

Rain scene and Shobha's emotional breakdown after feeling defeated from all ends was a beautiful heart-touching moment wonderfully enacted by Sonali 👏👏 .. She felt defeated here not because of those accusations as she has seen the worst in her life but she felt defeated with her ownself today for always trusting wrong people and comitting the same blunder again and again 😭

Loved the way Vikram's Nani motivates Shobha here telling her not to loose hope for the sake of her loved ones who cares for her and looks upto her as their inspiration 👍🏼...I can already see Shobha developing a beautiful bond with Nani in future , a bond which she could never develop with her own MIL for obvious reasons ... The way Nani today gave her the much needed warmth and guidance , she never got it from her own MIL ... Nani was like a true angel today for Shobha and I m sure she will talk to Vikram about the whole issue now and might give a piece of her mind to Vikram too 😆 ...

Coming to Vikram , well again his reaction was human too .. He believed what he saw and there was no reason not to believe Sandeep here the way he manipulated all the facts in his favour 😡... But Vikram dint apply any sarcasm here while firing Shobha nor did he taunt Shobha today which is where I wonder that mayb he felt rather disappointed with Shobha and mayb he was himself wondering how could Shobha do this .. He looked pretty serious and mayb disappointed too as he was so not expecting this from Shobha 🤔 ... So Nani's talks might actually make his mind work now and then as per TB Article he might see the CCTV footage in office and catch that Nitu-Sandeep red-handed for making this disgusting plan against Shobha ...

Vikram dint make any tamasha today nor he asked Shobha for any clarification which was a clear hint that he already had a certain doubt in his mind about the whole thing , so mayb talking to Nani and taking her advice at night will further help him to go ahead with the secret investigation 🤔

I see that coming when Vikram goes hme Naani will tell him what happened.. I think he already has evidence & Mahesh may also know..

Overall a sad episode but a beautiful parallel shown between Garima and Shobha .. Both women fighting hard for their dignity and self-respect after feeling betrayed by their own people whom they trusted ... I wonder if Vikram is the maseeha of Shobha's life , then who will b the maseeha for Garima's life .. Is it the coward Sanjay who might develop some spine now or is it the rowdy Ajay who might actually turn out to b a good guy with a backbone later 🤔 ..

A special edit capturing the emotions of Shobha when she feels defeated from all ends ..Flawless act by Sonali 👏👏

Awesome Sonali !!

LOved Ur analysis U r a treat !!!👏👏👏👏

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
the relationship of Garima and Shobha is very sweet and adds strength to the show

of course Ekta will ruin it...so enjoy it while it lasts

Really wish someone would come and kick Ekta off her chair and start making shows that are good from start to end.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jyo also I think Naani may talk to Vikram when he gets back & tell her abt Shobha's state .. He knows her being a fighter but the situation here at Sandeeps house was indeed not a place to pull Sandeep down ans prove Shobha innocent as all the pointers were against her over the way he saw/heard things still that behind closed doors how can someone know what is happening unless the way her plan backfired was the more importance to beleieve Sandeep is saying wjat he is saying with Meetubadding fuel to the fire! This will sound more logical to the whole witness .

Today will be more clearer of the whole plan & execution & the guilty!
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

JYOTI lovely post as always n wht a brilliant set of scenes n a good epi we had yesterday

Kudos to the team for showing it tht way

Shobha 's pain was poignantly done ..n Garu was a broken doll ..felt so bad for them both

But u Know what they say "it's darkest before the dawn " ...n here the dawn is waiting for the right horizon ..

I m sure like what nani said .vik is not a fool..he has had the right upbringing n he will pull out the culprit ..he Just ddint do anything yet

N I feel tarun n sandy will unite ...
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti:
That is a beautiful beautiful comparison of Garima and Shobha and I loved the way you explained how when Shobha was not available for her Garima fell back on the coward boyfriend for support - and this only shows that the characters are flawed and lifelike!👏👏👏👏👏
Jyoti, here I am also reminded of one more comparison - of Shobha's mother and Garima's mother.
Shobha's mother once advised her to just act as if nothing had happened and to get on with life even though Samarth had cheated on her so badly. And here we have Garima's mother also acting as if nothing has happened in the family, her son has done nothing great or earth-shattering, and Shobha should take it all in her stride and take help from the weasly lawyer of Samarth who abetted his womanising!
At first it looks like Shobha's mother is less scheming than Garima's mother. Garima's mother is so scheming in fact that she wants to actively prevent Shobha from working so that Shobha does not get the upper hand in the family from financial powerfulness. She wants the family to be dependent on the lawyer (however suspect his own motives may be), so much so that she was willing to go and live in his house for free and is willing to take money from him for monthly expenses. I was initially thinking "Why is this MIL so ready to sponge on that weasly lawyer and is he by any chance blackmailing the MIL?" But then I realised that Garima's mother is behaving like a typical jealous female who cannot let another woman have the upper hand in the home. Shobha's financial independence and her own dependence on Shobha so irritates the MIL that she is willing to take money from an outsider rather than from Shobha's income! This hatred to give Shobha the upper hand is also behind her forcing Garima to marry the lawyer's brother to curry favour with the lawyer!
Now look again at Shobha's mother. Why did she say that Shobha should take life as it comes and not make much of Samarth's womanising. Somewhere in our society the mothers of daughters feel it will become a financial and societal burden on them if their daughters come back after failed marriages. When they give kanyadhan of daughters they want to wash their hands off and send off the daughters for good. It is considered a blot on them if the daughter returns home in shattered state. Underneath it all is again a "financial issue" because a daughter is married off at great cost and the mothers don't want to have to spend even more now on the returned daughter and her children! We may say that no mother counts the cost of her own daughter's return in financial terms and its all societal, but finances are at the bottom of every societal argument if you track society closely.
So it is very interesting for me that one mother (Shobha's mother) is advising her daughter to stay on quietly in her sasuraal as if nothing happened, based on the costs of her return to her mother's house on her mother ... and on the other hand the mother of Garima is calculating the costs of giving Shobha the financial upper hand in the household and is even prepared to take money from an outsider than to depend on Shobha.
I recently read a book on women and their financial motivations and was surprised to find so many hundreds of ways in which women "calculate the financial costs" behind their behaviours and the author says its a myth than only men are money-conscious in their dealings and are open about money being their motivating factor.
In fact women are even more money-conscious but they pass off their money-vulnerabilities in "emotional language".