Shobha & Garima :Two Sides of Same Coin ?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Today's Epiode shows a beautiful parallel between Garima and Shobha .. The way their lives r interconnected .. When Shobha falls in crisis situation , Garima too falls into similar crisis situation and in the past they both were betrayed by their respective partners too ...Today I felt bad for both the ladies ... Its like they r just caught with a wrong set of people who r selfish and opportunists

Let me start with Garima ... Her situation is no different from Shobha .. In last episode the moment Shobha saw how its difficult for a women to live alone in this society , she wanted Samarth out of jail , ignoring all the issues till Garima gave her strength to fight back indivdually ... But today Garima actually does the same .. The moment she sees all doors r closed with her marriage being forcibly fixed with that useless Ajay by her own mother , she runs back to Sanjay and almost begs him to marry her 😭😭 ...

Why dint Garima follow the advice she gave to Shobha about fighting her own battle without taking support of any Men ? .. Why Garima had to run to Sanjay once again knowing that the guy is still a coward who cant take any individual decisions ?? 🤔 ... Well the answer is simple .. Its easy to preach or advice others but when it comes to your own self , then its equally difficult to follow the same preaching or advice .. And this is the harsh reality of life depicted beautifully in the show 👍🏼

We human beings in some way or the other r dependent on someone for our survival ... Even if we r a working women , we still need a family to survive ... We can lecture others on women empowerment but the harsh reality is when you are living in a society , u got to bend down to the rules of the society .. And I loved the realistic approach the makers have taken here where no character is a superman or a superwoman ... Every character has their own share of flaws and imperfections ...

Garima was strong and confident till Shobha was her strong pillar of support but the moment Shobha got engaged in her work , Garima became all alone and thats where she was left with no option but to go meet Sanjay again ... Its human nature .. We remain strong , till we know there is someone behind to hold us when we fall but the moment u realise there is noone to hold u anymore , we start panicking and looking for that one person who can hold us in times in crisis and this applies to both men and women

The other sister is an opportunist too who is desperately holding onto a hope that Garima gets married and Shobha becomes jobless again , so that she can pretty much strengthen her position in that house once again ...

Now coming to Shobha ... She once again did the same mistake .. trusting a wrong set of people ... Like we had assumed , this girl Nitu and Sandeep jointly trapped Shobha and proved her characterless in front of Vikram and rest of the office staff .. Today we could clearly see how Shobha is still a naive homely girl who has no idea how the outside world operates ... She thought its a cake walk to just record a video of Sandeep and do a sting operation on him but she never thought what if Sandeep instead traps her at his home as she is the one going to his house for the second time ...

Shobha was left in shock today when she realises the way Sandeep and that Nitu trapped her in her own plan and mayb outside in the rain she was cursing her fate for doing the same old blunder of trusting people on face value again and again 😭😭 ...Its not Shobha's fault that she always ends up trusting wrong people but its her basic nature which she is not able to change .. She has such a clean heart that she falls for someone else's niceness very soon and not able to see through the real face of that person and by the time she realises , its too late ...

But She knows how to rise after every fall .. She knows how to learn from her own mistakes .. She knows how to fightback after every defeat ... Yes today she might feel defeated after such accusations but tomorrow is a new day when she may finally find that one Maseeha she needs in her life who can hold her when she is about to fall 😳 ... Like I said we all need that someone in our life who can hold us back in our times of crisis and this applies for both men and women .. It does not make us weak but it just motivates us to fight our own inner demons so that we can prove ourselves to that someone who always supports us 😳 ... Shobha might just find that someone in Vikram tomorrow and that does not mean I m talking of any love angle here .. All I m saying is that someone can b our guide , teacher , friend , brother , father , lover or husband as long as the person is our moral support 😃

Rain scene and Shobha's emotional breakdown after feeling defeated from all ends was a beautiful heart-touching moment wonderfully enacted by Sonali 👏👏 .. She felt defeated here not because of those accusations as she has seen the worst in her life but she felt defeated with her ownself today for always trusting wrong people and comitting the same blunder again and again 😭

Loved the way Vikram's Nani motivates Shobha here telling her not to loose hope for the sake of her loved ones who cares for her and looks upto her as their inspiration 👍🏼...I can already see Shobha developing a beautiful bond with Nani in future , a bond which she could never develop with her own MIL for obvious reasons ... The way Nani today gave her the much needed warmth and guidance , she never got it from her own MIL ... Nani was like a true angel today for Shobha and I m sure she will talk to Vikram about the whole issue now and might give a piece of her mind to Vikram too 😆 ...

Coming to Vikram , well again his reaction was human too .. He believed what he saw and there was no reason not to believe Sandeep here the way he manipulated all the facts in his favour 😡... But Vikram dint apply any sarcasm here while firing Shobha nor did he taunt Shobha today which is where I wonder that mayb he felt rather disappointed with Shobha and mayb he was himself wondering how could Shobha do this .. He looked pretty serious and mayb disappointed too as he was so not expecting this from Shobha 🤔 ... So Nani's talks might actually make his mind work now and then as per TB Article he might see the CCTV footage in office and catch that Nitu-Sandeep red-handed for making this disgusting plan against Shobha ...

Vikram dint make any tamasha today nor he asked Shobha for any clarification which was a clear hint that he already had a certain doubt in his mind about the whole thing , so mayb talking to Nani and taking her advice at night will further help him to go ahead with the secret investigation 🤔

Overall a sad episode but a beautiful parallel shown between Garima and Shobha .. Both women fighting hard for their dignity and self-respect after feeling betrayed by their own people whom they trusted ... I wonder if Vikram is the maseeha of Shobha's life , then who will b the maseeha for Garima's life .. Is it the coward Sanjay who might develop some spine now or is it the rowdy Ajay who might actually turn out to b a good guy with a backbone later 🤔 ..

A special edit capturing the emotions of Shobha when she feels defeated from all ends ..Flawless act by Sonali 👏👏

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a beautiful n sad epi followed by this Beautiful post :-D

i second you :-) agree with everything u said
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes it was a sad epi and i agree with u that garima and shobha are somehow facing the same difficulties in their life's... hope they come up with them soon.. i don't know whom to blame shobha for trusting so easily that colleague or vikram for trusting his friend, but then if i was in that situation may be i also do the same. i just hope that vikram do understand that his friend is the villain and sandeep do get punished.
Edited by Huma.Malik - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thejazzgal

a beautiful n sad epi followed by this Beautiful post :-D

i second you :-) agree with everything u said

thanks a lot dear .. do post your pov too on the epi 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

yes it was a sad epi and i agree with u that garima and shobha are somehow facing the same difficulties in their life's... hope they come up with them soon.. i don't know whom to blame shobha for trusting so easily that colleague or vikram for trusting his friend, but then if i was in that situation may be i also do the same. i just hope that vikram do understand that his friend is the villain and sandeep do get punished.

yeah we would anyday believe our own friends than some random stranger whom we just know for few weeks especially when that friend is exposing someone with proper proofs .,. Sandeep did the same and Vikram fell for it

Whether its man or a woman , one can always make mistakes in judging people like today Vikram made the mistake of trusting a wrong person ...

So its not exactly about man or woman here .. its more about whom we choose to trust and why ...

mayb after this incident Vikram can realise even men can judge wrongly sometimes ..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Jyo, the makers give us such beautiful dimensions & clarity to the world we live in its remarkable 👏 , & as you say Shobha & Garima's situation are running parallel But are also linked somewhere to what decision Vikram will take!! Will come back to add more as I am writing thro phone & again stepping out for some errands!
Soapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely write up drawing parallels between Garu and Shobha.
As soon as the episode ended, I just wanted to watch tomorrow's episode. I hope whatever was written in the article comes true tomorrow itself, cant see MIL too happy with her resignation letter 😡

But today's show made me wonder in situations like this if we do not have good friends to count on or relatives to fall back on...what would be our condition? Where would we go with the kids? Mom and if she is like Shobha's mom then what? Very scary to even think!

Sad that she had to poke a hole into her expensive bag for the whole idea that flopped! But at the same time I hope she can buy her own once Vikram's trust in her increases by leaps n bounds after sacking Sandeep.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Jyoti when u love a show ,u love with heart . I used to love ur post .But unfortunately I don't remember which forum ...were u on dekho ek khwab forum or saraswatichandra forum pls confirm

Coming to ur post ...yes a parallel is drawn between Shobha and Garima.Am all in to see how these two ladies help each other.

I want Nani character to be played well .Alas ! actress acting is doing it horribly ...coz I can't laugh when I am supposed to and neither can I sympathise when I am supposed to.

Shobha is doing her task well ,actress is doing justice to role .

I want to see some really mature side of Vikram now. Enough of his histrionics !
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyoti 🤗
It's been a while since we watched the same show... How you been?

Awesome post... My heart went out to Shoba.. Everyone treats her like a piece of dirt cause she is so naive... Only a few people understand the gem of a person she is... It's not wrong to trust and help someone but I think she needs to face the realities because now it can make her stronger...

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Lovely Jyo, the makers give us such beautiful dimensions & clarity to the world we live in its remarkable 👏 , & as you say Shobha & Garima's situation are running parallel But are also linked somewhere to what decision Vikram will take!! Will come back to add more as I am writing thro phone & again stepping out for some errands!

Yup both r linked with Vikram ... Vikram is the guy who can convince Sanjay's family to agree for this marriage and thats how Garima can come out of this marriage trap with Ajay ... there again Vikram is the guy who can take decision on Sandeep and give justice to Shobha ... So somewhere both ladies hv that one common connection .. that is Vikram .. quite interesting 👏