Heart sank totally..sonali the brilliant actress made us feel shatterd

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How brilliant is this Sonali Bendre.. She made us go thru every feeling shobha is experiencing..every ... I havent seen any of her movies..but now i will surely see some... my heart literally went out to shobha.. Today..loss of trust..betrayal..loss of dignity..being framed.. No one wud believe her..and there hangs a dark future ..where she has to resign not only frm her office..but where she has to RESIGN TO HER FATE..to all what she does not want to succumb too..a broken shattered sonali..made us go thru all her emotions..😭
Edited by wonderwomanique - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
so right she is a brilliant actress. sonali is really doing justice with shobha character
thanks to Ekta 😉 loved her today. she was flawless😳
fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutely. i always think she is underated beauty and actress. she deservs apploud. brillient acting.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes agree today was one of those episodes that needs to be applauded!
Sonali firstly is naturally gorgeous and extremely graceful. And her performance today was heart wrenching. That shot where she resigns to her fate and then at the window recollecting everhting that has conspired against her..

Vikram too was awesome...Boss ho toh aisa...thoda teda, thoda meda, lekin phir bhi apna joh hai saccha!
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm still not entirely convinced about Sonalis acting
When she does excited or overly happy scenes I find her going overboard a bit..and she looks like she is trying too hard

However when does sad faces and frowns she really does it well..she expresses sadness and disappointment nicely with her facial expressions and still manages to look adorable in some scenes
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Still wish they would give her nicer tops and scarves to wear

She can wear silky or chiffon type scarves and fitted tops with the proper hemline
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post ..it was such a treat to watch Sonali n she potrayed shobha brilliantly ...Awesome timing n expressions
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really love the way ekta choose her leading ladies pehele I loved Sakshi tanwar in BALH n now Sonali in ADHY