Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Anyone willing to bet against the certainty that Najma's tiffin box is going to be lot heavier from now on? 😳 😆

i still wonder was that adrak ka achaar or nimu ka achaar😆but whichever that was...that card will b played by CVs among mariyam n imran saab😆...ofcourse😆Najma can have 2 parathas +3 parathas for Imu😆so u can simply make a guess about...5 parathas in total..afterall wo bade hain na🤣

Originally posted by: Allbut1

LOL! This post has been on my mind ever since I saw the precap 😆

Forget about the heavier lunchbox...yahaan par to Mariam MOHTARMA ne Imran SAHAB ke liye poora lunch hi pack kar diya! 🤣 Now this is what we call progression in the right direction 😉

😆i was making an added score 2+ 3 paratahs= 5 parathas..but look here one tiffin box is also added😆so weidht gonna b more...its all for Najma's fitness🤣...one thing is for sure that Mariyam alwayz gets so xcited to listen about Imran saab...and alwayz wonder what happened now which made him sad again😭😆...so really as u said progression in the right direction😆...
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Allbut1

LOL! This post has been on my mind ever since I saw the precap 😆

Forget about the heavier lunchbox...yahaan par to Mariam MOHTARMA ne Imran SAHAB ke liye poora lunch hi pack kar diya! 🤣 Now this is what we call progression in the right direction 😉

I know! I thought she would just add more food to the kids' lunch but looks like he's got a lunch dabba all to himself. 😆😳
Since he's asking her not to in the precap maybe she'll do that from now on. It just makes sense - if the kids are sharing their lunch they should have more - can't have them going hungry all the time, so extra dena toh banta hai. 😛

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

i still wonder was that adrak ka achaar or nimu ka achaar😆but whichever that was...that card will b played by CVs among mariyam n imran saab😆...ofcourse😆Najma can have 2 parathas +3 parathas for Imu😆so u can simply make a guess about...5 parathas in total..afterall wo bade hain na🤣

Hahaha, you've counted out the parathas also 😆😆😆

I really laughed at Waqar's off hand "Woh bade hai na" to explain why Imran ate the lion's share of their lunch.

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Hahaha, you've counted out the parathas also 😆😆😆

I really laughed at Waqar's off hand "Woh bade hai na" to explain why Imran ate the lion's share of their lunch.

🤪they shud have shown Imran having all the 3 parathas in real na😆
i loved that whan Imran asked his dabba😆