shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww She is such a sweet heart !! She brings so much of good thought to Shobha !! Indeed She is a GEm & Shobha Fiker Not her Poota is very sensible and he will handle the situation in office & get you JUSTICE !! Kal aur Parsoon Ka Suraj will be Bright & Shinning for YOU !!😳

Lots to learn as Woman Face the Society with so many allegations & Shobha is standing alone will have to Fight out for herself & keep her foundation strong !! A reality Check is always a must when you get to know you are out of your secure shell & such paramters and trigger falling in Shobha's plate will make her stronger & understand the way things have t be faced around her..
Keeping Confidence is very important & somewhere the message is given by your own self conscious or through a good messenger !! Naani was the one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I Know shanti nani is a Sweethewrt n tht is why I feel vik might not be tht big an idiot as he appears to be ...
shanti05 thumbnail
I really don't see Vikram as an Idiot One needs time to analyze & give an evidence.. Here we have only Shobha & the whole office staff who is seeing what Sandeep was GOING through in the hands of Shobha (where she is found guilty by the visual sight of what they saw as evidence)as visual sight carries a lot more weight than a person trying to say the TRUTH & speak in their own SELF PROTECTION.. So as the article suggested the CCTV evidence when Vikram sees he will know the FACT better and that will give him a reality check that Sandeep is GUILTY in the first place when he called on Shobha only to lust over her on the other night.

This is purely my POV

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Aww She is such a sweet heart !! She brings so much of good thought to Shobha !! Indeed She is a GEm & Shobha Fiker Not her Poota is very sensible and he will handle the situation in office & get you JUSTICE !! Kal aur Parsoon Ka Suraj will be Bright & Shinning for YOU !!😳

Lots to learn as Woman Face the Society with so many allegations & Shobha is standing alone will have to Fight out for herself & keep her foundation strong !! A reality Check is always a must when you get to know you are out of your secure shell & such paramters and trigger falling in Shobha's plate will make her stronger & understand the way things have t be faced around her..
Keeping Confidence is very important & somewhere the message is given by your own self conscious or through a good messenger !! Naani was the one

awww exactly naani is suchh a sweetheart..wanted to give her a bear hug today..love naani πŸ‘
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes loved nani today❀️ she is the most sweetest character of this show
i just hope that vikram do justice with shobha and throw that bloody idiot from his office

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the way Vikram's Nani motivates Shobha here telling her not to loose hope for the sake of her loved ones who cares for her and looks upto her as their inspiration πŸ‘πŸΌ...I can already see Shobha developing a beautiful bond with Nani in future , a bond which she could never develop with her own MIL for obvious reasons ... The way Nani today gave her the much needed warmth and guidance , she never got it from her own MIL ... Nani was like a true angel today for Shobha and I m sure she will talk to Vikram about the whole issue now and might give a piece of her mind to Vikram too πŸ˜† ...
shanti05 thumbnail
Very sweet lady , With all that humor she brings she brings a beautiful understanding of concern too I hope that talk she gave Shobha helps her reconstruct herself & come along to prove herself rite & somewhere the new day brings her a new light to live with her dignity & strenght .
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I havent seen the last few episodes due to some hectic personal life but I agree that Nani is wonderful and from what I hear and read here that she motivated Shobha to handle the situation bravely is remarkable
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Naani! πŸ‘ I am so loving her! 😳 I liked it how she made Shobha understand and took care of her. Their convo was great. 😊 Her words were a real medicine for Shobha. πŸ‘
I am looking forward to today's episode, to know how Vikram gets affected by Naani's words. 😊
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes nani so sweet n lovely.