Vikram-Shobha should not be a pair.

893917 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This one is to all those shipping Vikram-Shobha lowwe on this forum. That would perhaps ruin the character of Shobha to me and again that would make a very hilarious pair.

Apoorva and Sonali do not have any kind of a chemistry in terms of looks or characters. Shobha deserves a man with a mature thinking something beyond Vikram cuz he lives a fairy tale world. A new man in Shobha's life should be somewhat a friend than another love making organism. I absolutely wouldn't like to see another love spark in Shobha's life. Even if that's love, them should be void of all cheap romance stunts that Ekta Kapoor is unjustly famous for.

I know this show is not going to stay sane forever. But I really want to see a new guy other than this Apoorva Agnihotri or let Shobha remain a single mother throughout.

Somehow this shipping of Vikram Shobha love even before anything happens creeps me out.
Edited by TheGadabout - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
I dont think any love as direct will happen between Shobha and Vikram .Shobha is too mature to fall in love and Vikram will never accept his love if he falls. Actually they will be caught in situations where they will have to support each other and which will taken in other lights by the society .

I don't think Shobha needs mature man coz she herself is very mature.All she needs right now is someone who stands by her when she takes life changing decision and some one who can support her even if being finicky and strange

Slowly they will be forced together by society itself
Edited by ShanUlas - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Whoa hello there ...we meet AGN ...n oh boy wht a topic ...πŸ˜‰

Ok I will Just Speak for myself ...

Hmm I am not shipping anyone as of now ..but after how shobha has been treated by her hubby Samarth ..I JJST want her to emerge as a winner both personally n Professioanlly ...n then maybe she can have vik as her freind , confidante and buddy πŸ˜›

To be honest I don't know how the Cvs will take this whole vik n shobha thing but "we must never judge a book by its cover " ..m hnece while Sandeep n Samarth were too sugar coated n bad ..BIL might be rude but truthful n IF DEALT PROPERLY ...they can show vikram n shobha bonding over time n then they can show maturely .how they take things further

But who said rude men aren't capable of love πŸ˜‰..infact they can be very romantic IF given chance ...

Chalo c u arnd TC
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheGadabout

This one is to all those shipping Vikram-Shobha lowwe on this forum. That would perhaps ruin the character of Shobha to me and again that would make a very hilarious pair.

Apoorva and Sonali do not have any kind of a chemistry in terms of looks or characters. Shobha deserves a man with a mature thinking something beyond Vikram cuz he lives a fairy tale world. A new man in Shobha's life should be somewhat a friend than another love making organism. I absolutely wouldn't like to see another love spark in Shobha's life. Even if that's love, them should be void of all cheap romance stunts that Ekta Kapoor is unjustly famous for.

I know this show is not going to stay sane forever. But I really want to see a new guy other than this Apoorva Agnihotri or let Shobha remain a single mother throughout.

Somehow this shipping of Vikram Shobha love even before anything happens creeps me out.

Vikram is not living any fairy tale but a very practical life, its actually Shobha who has lived fairly tale until her world crushed down.

What she needs at the moment is a good friend to lend her support and push her to be independent. Family and kids are her main priority so I do not think romance angle will come so soon in the storyπŸ€”.

And not everyone is fortunate enough to have been given a second chance at finding happiness so if she is given that, she should go for it. Ektas shows do have romance and the hints has been given out on the first episode itself whether you like it or notπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
893917 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Vikram is not living any fairy tale but a very practical life, its actually Shobha who has lived fairly tale until her world crushed down.
What about the delusion that everything in life has got to be perfect including everyone around him? What about the do or die attitude, where one mistake his employee does and he/she is fired?πŸ˜† What about him looking so down on women always? πŸ˜‰ Someone needs to break that. Yes, Shobha will I guess.

Shobha, I agree was in a shell all these days and now exposed to the outside world. She will need some time to understand the world and its ways. But what a character and choice of actor, nah?!😳

What she needs at the moment is a good friend to lend her support and push her to be independent. Family and kids are her main priority so I do not think romance angle will come so soon in the storyπŸ€”.

Thats what I'm trying to say. And people talking about their pair on this forum is fine huh? I beg to differ here.πŸ˜†

And not everyone is fortunate enough to have been given a second chance at finding happiness so if she is given that, she should go for it. Ektas shows do have romance and the hints has been given out on the first episode itself whether you like it or notπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

Both deserve happiness. And Ekta's shows start off very well and get butchered to the core. We already have a lot of examples. When the story gets down the drain, I hope Sonali quits the show and I will quit too. HmphπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The CVs biggest mistake was making Vikram a monkey cap wearing cartoon.

He owns a coffee shop chain and is a successful business man.. this is not how a business professional acts.

Ekta really needs to meet a real life business owner and see how they act and are.

When I first saw the promo, I liked the pairing. Vikram with his glasses..the subtle way he pushes the candle over to Sonali...it was a nice scene and I was under the impression this was a mature love story...Vikram would be a mature guy

Instead I feel like I am watching some strange version of Tom and Jerry

893917 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

The CVs biggest mistake was making Vikram a monkey cap wearing cartoon.

He owns a coffee shop chain and is a successful business man.. this is not how a business professional acts.

Ekta really needs to meet a real life business owner and see how they act and are.

When I first saw the promo, I liked the pairing. Vikram with his glasses..the subtle way he pushes the candle over to Sonali...it was a nice scene and I was under the impression this was a mature love story...Vikram would be a mature guy

Instead I feel like I am watching some strange version of Tom and Jerry

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am not sure what is the big deal with the monkey cap the character is suppose to have a disorder & his scare about loosing his hair & he wears it when it is cold check some of the scenes of Vikram & Shobha where the first time he wore it when he opened his coffee shop he evening when Shobha's husband was arrested & he walked to his coffee shop in the cold
All the other times he wore it when the weather was cold & the context due to which the character wears it is when the weather is cold

I know business men who wear monkey cap & go to work & remove it once they are comfortable with the internal temperature.

Realistic touch is given to the character & glad the makers & CV take care of it!
Its just my POV as I am a keen observer of how the character was told to deliver as per the interview the actor gave prior to the show started
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I feel like Ekta has taken Ram and Priya from BALH and transplanted them in Ajeeb Dastan! If Ram obsessed over pills. Vikram obsesses over his hair. Shobha and Priya are quite similar with both having been let down by the men in their lives. Just that, Priya only had a cheating fianc and not a husband.
Ram had a slightly nutty Dadi and Vikram has a nutty Naani, Both are successful businessmen of course!

Ekta Mata should be renamed Recycle Mata!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shakuuu πŸ€—
I don't see Shobha having an affair with Vikram... That would certainly spice things up but I do want to see a friendship and a bond between the two... Maybe an unrequited love sort of story...

This being similar to the good wife... I don't see Shobha leaving her hubby but what I do see is two independent lives... Together just for publicity sake...