Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
well in a week i watched 48 episode of TSHJA...acctually not in a week in 4 days😆 gosh i just didn't take any break you know...🤪😆

i must say concept of the serial is just too fab...i loved the concept...which is enlightening moods anyhow...theme is amazing..i am really becoming the fan of the theme it's too too awesome...👍🏼

and i must say whole cast and crew doing fab job...i can relate all of the character's...family drama is alike what we noticed in the society family...in whole every character of the show is left something in heart...i am really loving the show...😳

and Ashnoor the girl is really amazing she is doing grate as Najma... her each and every expression is just make the episode more worth watching...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched about 20 episodes in one go after coming across it and yes you are right it is a superb show.
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome aboard - you've come to a quality serial 😊
I wish I could binge watch it too! But I watched from the first epi, because I was excited about the new channel.
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome Buddy...:)
well yeah Ashnoor is doing really gr8 job...and when it comes to her n Imran's chemistry...thats amazing...in those scenes her xpressions are must watch..she is really naughty...n i love their bickering