Frequent Posters

timi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hate Samarth But love Harsh Chayaa
ArShi_AbhIya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is easy to hate Samarth.😕 In fact, I hate him to the core!
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly, it is not about liking the actor. It is about how convincing a performance he delivers!

Harsh Chhaya is absolutely top notch. Don't know how many people here have seen Hasratein. It is. A very old show but I got to watch it thanks to my aunt who had recorded all the apisodes.

harsh was absolutely brilliant there too. His character in that show, KT, is a married man who falls in love with his colleague, also a married woman. He and his then wife Shefali, who played the female protagonist, must have made even the most anti EMA person root for their relationship. Such the power of the story and the characters.

I like complicated stories rather than sitcoms or rom coms. I follow this show only for Harsh frankly!

But yes, no two ways about it, Samarth is a scum bag. Not just because he is a wife cheater but because he is a man without scruples by and large!

P.S - Hi Vidishaa ji and Suvika ji...good to see you here!
Edited by sharadrocks - 9 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Honestly, it is not about liking the actor. It is about how convincing a performance he delivers!

Harsh Chhaya is absolutely top notch. Don't know how many people here have seen Hasratein. It is. A very old show but I got to watch it thanks to my aunt who had recorded all the apisodes.

harsh was absolutely brilliant there too. His character in that show, KT, is a married man who falls in love with his colleague, also a married woman. He and his then wife Shefali, who played the female protagonist, must have made even the most anti EMA person root for their relationship. Such the power of the story and the characters.

I like complicated stories rather than sitcoms or rom coms. I follow this show only for Harsh frankly!

But yes, no two ways about it, Samarth is a scum bag. Not just because he is a wife cheater but because he is a man without scruples by and large!

P.S - Hi Vidishaa ji and Suvika ji...good to see you here!

I am a big fan f hasratein...was a kid when it was telecast...I saw the re-run and understood the story...
loved HC a lot in it... Savi was portrayed by Seema kapoor initially and then she was replaced by Shefali...by the time Shefali arrived, the falling in love part was already over...

wish such type of serials are made again...but then would there be any takers now? Wonder what is Ajai Sinha (director of Hasratein and Justajoo) doing nowadays?

Hasratein is based on a marathi novel- adhantri...though many say that it wasn't faithful to the original...I couldn't care less...I loved Hasratein and KT a lot...there was a song -'chalen kahan bataa e dil, chalen kahan'..it was lovely..played at important junctures in the serial...once when Himani Shivpuri ( sulakshana) abandons Savi..and also when Savi and KT affirm their love for each other.

Felt bad for Asmita, the kids and prof.Shyam Verma..but I was always rooting for KT-Savi.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Uma- I wouldn't want a man like Samarth either in my life or in the life of people I care about...but I don't really hate him in this soap...call it double standards..😆