sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Why is it so easy to hate Sandeep but not Samarth? At least, I am not able to hate Samarth. I know he is bullshitting but he makes it seem reasonable almost!
Harsh Chhaya, what a wonderful actor! Head and shoulders above the rest!

I wish there would be more of Samarth in the show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't sympathies with samarth at all

Yes I definately hate Sandeep more cus he's "using" "forcing" women which is wrong
vs
samarth whose women "choose" to stay with him for money but he's a married guy which makes it wrong

I don't like samarth cus he broke her trust and their vows. I know he's only using the girls for sex but my goodness on their anniversary! And it didn't seem like shobha doesn't wanna sleep with him or flirt or hates him. Feels extra wrong cus shobha has done nothing wrong but support him and take care of their family. No wife deserves that unless her hubby outright tells her and she supports it.

And samarth thinks it's ok to be like this! If he showed some remorse it'd be nice but he's gonna go back to his old ways. This time it's even worse since the trust is completely gone. And if he does something she won't believe it or trust him or think it's from guilt or real. Uff! Not excited to see him out of jail.
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes the actor playing samarth is really good. I love him as a villian. Felt strange seeing him all cheesy and flirty with shobha at the beginning since his roles in movies he's usually bad. Then when they showed the clip of him and his chic I was like "oh yeh this is more like him".
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That's a little odd if we can't hate a character like Samrath๐Ÿ˜•. I mean just the way he yells and puts down Shobha makes you want to slap him. And after knowing all the disgusting things he's been doing for the past 9 yrs of their marriage is downright punchable. You want this guy to rot in jail for the rest of his life and finally let Shobha become the women she was meant to be. But yes I do agree with you Harsh is top class actor and I guess thats why you may have gotten a soft spot for him๐Ÿ˜‰.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddu246

That's a little odd if we can't hate a character like Samrath๐Ÿ˜•. I mean just the way he yells and puts down Shobha makes you want to slap him. And after knowing all the disgusting things he's been doing for the past 9 yrs of their marriage is downright punchable. You want this guy to rot in jail for the rest of his life and finally let Shobha become the women she was meant to be. But yes I do agree with you Harsh is top class actor and I guess thats why you may have gotten a soft spot for him๐Ÿ˜‰.

Agree...though I hate Samarth for what he has done...I really can't hate him with a vengeance...coz I have a soft corner for Harsh Chayya...I hate the Sandeep guy vehemently
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Why is it so easy to hate Sandeep but not Samarth? At least, I am not able to hate Samarth. I know he is bullshitting but he makes it seem reasonable almost!

Harsh Chhaya, what a wonderful actor! Head and shoulders above the rest!

I wish there would be more of Samarth in the show!

Yes...I find it easier to hate Sandeep than Samath...though both are rats...big rats.

I guess the Harsh Chayya factor is key in tilting the balance in favour of Samarth.

Hi Uma, was wondering where were you these days..was pleasantly surprised to see you here. Do you remember me from KTLK days? You were known there for making SK posts and making posts of other forums there by error๐Ÿ˜†... the rest of us had a gala time in those deleted posts๐Ÿ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Uma... nice to see you here... How are you??

I am no HC fan.. but he is excelling in this role. No two ways... as for hating... no discrimination for me... I hate both Samarth and Sandeep with equal passion. Actors are not going to sway me eitherways ๐Ÿ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Hi Uma... nice to see you here... How are you??

I am no HC fan.. but he is excelling in this role. No two ways... as for hating... no discrimination for me... I hate both Samarth and Sandeep with equal passion. Actors are not going to sway me eitherways ๐Ÿ˜†

Wish I could be like you...I hate myself for liking Sam...HC factor kya karen...๐Ÿ˜‰

Actors can sway my choice... wish I could stick to liking just one hero like you Mam๐Ÿ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Wish I could be like you...I hate myself for liking Sam...HC factor kya karen...๐Ÿ˜‰

Actors can sway my choice... wish I could stick to liking just one hero like you Mam๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The 2 kamina's are equally awful. But I think its easier to forgive Samarth when it comes to the cheating coz probably the ladies he got involved with where willing to get involved with him be it for the money or whatever and the only person he truly wronged was shobha. And it seems like most ppl are aware of his true face aka shobha's friend. Bt sandeep on the other hand the total scumbag he tries to get woman by force and trickier he might as well be a rapist. So disgusting and if he hadn't revealed his true face to shobha or some of the other ladies no1 would be aware of the monster that he truly was. Truly looks are deserving I so liked sandeep and he is so cute bt now just gona watch another awesome performance from Anurag. And this is the 1st time I am watching Harsh and I am not that impressed with him. I think he should have watched the Good wife and tailored his character a lot more on the way that Chris Noth had portrayed Peter. Chris was amazing as peter and brought alot more understandability and likeabilty to his character. This guy when he is nice seems fake and he has to a large extent made the character totally black. And he doesn't look that grand with sonali he just looks old. Also I think the lady who plays his mother in the show is another weak link so unlikeable and she is sooo annoying really both actors should have watched the original show.