Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Dear Friends,

Normally I avoid Indian soaps as the never ending saga with leaps and bounds one very frustrated for the storyline goes haywire, not to speak about other glitches. Anyway recommended by friends I decided to give this show a try for I liked the storyline, a housewife making a new life for herself etc., so after watching a few episodes here is my take;
The good;
- Sonali Bendre, it is good to see more and more mainstream actors are opting out for television, yes character artists always did but then glamour dolls are also doing it now. Sonali looks very convincing and relatable with her style of dressing etc.
- The set etc. The serial is shot in a set and except for a few street shots it is not Delhi which is clearly visible but then I like the sets, specially the office areas, the coffee shop also looks quite authentic. Costume wise too quite a lot of improvement. Sonali is looking quite relatable and so are Garima and her mother in law.
The bad;
- The typical style of storytelling by ekta stamped all over. The hits and misses, extreme situation and characterization.
-Apurva's character has potential. I like his fetish habits too but then he is repeating his dialogues, overacting and hamming, tone him down a bit
Conclusion;
The storyline has potential but style of storytelling has to be refined and so keep the storyline intact, the same should be completed with definite no. of episodes, without leaps and bounds for sure.
Edited by Fishfish - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes agree with u..hope so that this show will not lose its charm b/c of leap and unnecessary takes..
well i have heard that its of limited numbr of episodes but who knows may b ekta do drag this show like her other shows
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I kinda agree With u ..it's a good show till now ..well pace d n stuff n I wud like to have it being shown properly n not messed up with juvenile tracks
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since this is a time-bound show, hopefully the story will stay on track.. Shobha is the reason for this show being different ! She is real, relatable and genuine.