Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Seebz

After all, he pays rent of terrace as well๐Ÿ˜†

After having some 'nok-jhok' at school with Najma and the smile after she leaves, he gets to see Mariam who is entirely lost in her world and the moment she realizes, she has been seen by none other than Imran, she gets so embrassed and closes the window. The moment I saw where this dream seq had lead to, I kept saying 'awkward' until next scene came.๐Ÿ˜†They both were caught by one another in their moment.

It was a fresh view for Imran,he had never seen her before like this and he may have not realized how much it had amused him ๐Ÿ˜† She is usually quite and barely smiles but here she was dancing, laughing and what not.๐Ÿ˜†

It is nice to see a parallel development of Imran-Najma and Imran-Mariam relaationship.. We have scenes how Imran was first mad at Najma, disliked her interference but now he had grown fond of her and became a teacher in many ways. But this moment was truly owned by Imran and Mariam with Tauseef being catalyst in form of a memory. Otherwise,we wont know when we would get this awkward moment. ๐Ÿ˜†

i was actually a little worried when he said "kal-raat mein jo hus wo.." because they were in market area and if someone who knows Mariam or Imram has heard it would have made 'baat ka patangad' out of this few words but glad it did not go there.

I think, by next week family will know of Najma's tennis coaching.

LOL even I was thinking "awkwarddd" in my head when the dream started...Tauseef just irritates me automatically for some reason๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...but I was also glad the song sequence yielded an interesting moment b/w Imran-Mariam...ofcourse he had to watch all fascinated cuz like you said, he's never seen her SO happy and dancing around...it was quite a sight to behold...lol...yeah thank god no one like Shabnam in the market overheard them otherwise another useless hungama...and I'm glad Imran didn't tell Maamu either (bataata bhi kaise๐Ÿ˜†) otherwise Maamu would have made a big deal out of it too๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm yeah I guess the family will find out by next week...but I hope this doesn't mean that Imran-Najma will be seperated just as they start bonding๐Ÿ˜•
AreYaar thumbnail

Thank you :-)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Poor Saba has two problems in life - the phone and the khaala ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Her siblings can't help pointing out the few hundred things her phone can't do and it drives her mad, poor thing! But serves her right for the wild, insensitive story she weaved just to get it.

BTW, I loved Naeema's dangly hoops - she's lovable, that girl.

And they continue to give us more of the darling relationship between Mariam and Salman Baig. Proper Mutual Admiration Society - full of khuloos and apnapan.

Imran was too amazed and nonplussed to see Mariam floating and dancing to even look away in time. Poor Mariam - so deep in memories one minute and so confused and perturbed the next. I know Tauseef flashbacks aren't popular and frankly, I let my attention drift too but I must say they make a well matched pair - Barkha and Khalid Siddiqui - sweet chemistry and comfort level. And he comes across as a very sorted, happy guy, Tauseef, not fussed about too much in life.

'Mariam sahiba' aww. This show is just too sweet. The epitome of small town, middle class decency. Glad they quickly got that sorted. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bubble

Re: Saba...lol yeah, as you sow, shall you reap...I feel bad though for how Naeema exploits her using her Khala card.

Re: Mariam-SB...yeah I love how Mariam offered him the sweets so cutely in the first scene and then landed with the karele ka juice in his room later on๐Ÿ˜†

Re: flashbacks/imagination...well I dunno much about chemistry...height-wise they are well-matched, yes...but I wasn't a fan of what they made Barkha wear for that scene and the whole thing just felt blahh until they cut to her dancing with the blazer and Imran wtching.

@bold: That's exactly it...love that about this show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...especially in a time when most shows CLAIM to tout middle class values etc. etc. but only give us crazed melodrama instead...this show actually represents middle class values and decency and paints a lovely picture of the middle class/small town diaspora.

And yeah I noticed the "Mariam Saahiba" too...too sweet they are..."Imran Sahib" and "Mariam Sahiba"...I hope he calls her Sahiba rather than "bi" from here on๐Ÿ˜†