Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Jyo awesome take as always and Shwets collages rocking!

Had a really busy getaway weekend and could not post anything...

Everyone here have already written and detailed out the episode perfectly so wont add anything more though I must say the episode was not a filler though it was Diwali and the main leads had so many social events to attend to.

Love that the makers are addressing various issues faced by a working woman.

Can't wait for Monday now.

yeah I was surprised too that despite diwali week we dint get any fillers .. hats off to the actors .. all giving their 200 percent to the show and for their sake I hope the show does well 👍🏼

just hope the outcome of this track is positive and Shobha gets justice .. it might just motivate those working women in real world who might hv gone through similar sexual harassment in their offices ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N.K.R.

cant wait for him to find out the truth
the way he insults Shoba about her husband, want to see wat he will say to Sandeep

yeah Vikram too need to see the mirror and realise that his loved ones or friends can b wrong too .. so before judging others , he need to himself first chk if he is in prefect company or not ...

just how Shobha got the shock of her life post Samarth's betrayal , time for Vikram mayb to go through similar phase with once Sandeep is caught guilty ..
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post. You have figured out every minute detail of the episode. Yes, for sure Sandeep will try to pounce once again, to save his skin, he will try to defame Shobha by using Vikram's irritating feelings towards Shobha. To begin with Vikram might believe his words and may even humiliate Shobha but later while sitting alone, he will think back and try to bridge the gap, I mean he may try to find loop holes in Sandeep's story as if Shobha had to impress someone, she would have tried that elsewhere, there was no need for her to work as a secretary in a coffee shop.
893917 thumbnail
LOL finally we have a common show after Geet ya jyooo🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Lovely post. You have figured out every minute detail of the episode. Yes, for sure Sandeep will try to pounce once again, to save his skin, he will try to defame Shobha by using Vikram's irritating feelings towards Shobha. To begin with Vikram might believe his words and may even humiliate Shobha but later while sitting alone, he will think back and try to bridge the gap, I mean he may try to find loop holes in Sandeep's story as if Shobha had to impress someone, she would have tried that elsewhere, there was no need for her to work as a secretary in a coffee shop.

Hey good to see u here .. looks like many JA viewers r watching this one too 😃

I think u r right because new TB Article too says the same that initially Sandeep will succeed in framing Shobha but later when Nani will tell Vikram to think about it as Shobha is not this type of girl , Vikram will decide to investigate and will find out some CCTV footage as proof where Sandeep was chalking out this plan to trap Shobha with that Nitu girl ... And then he will fire Sandeep ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGadabout

LOL finally we have a common show after Geet ya jyooo🤣🤣

OMGG Do I know u 😲 .. I bet u had a ID change , so not able to recognise u 😆 .. what was your previous id 😳

Chalo I got my geet buddy too here now .. all deja vu 😆