Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sami01

I feel that other girl is planted and is not genuine, I feel this is what that would trap shobha as she is too naive but vikram would trust her.

yup me too feel this girl is fishy the way she suddenly comes upto Shobha and asks her all those questions and then on her own tells stuffs about Sandeep in such a way that Shobha decides to fight back .. Sandeep will trap her big time .. lets see how Vikram comes to her rescue
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Upmaa edited my comment, :))
the evidence he shows to Vikram in the promo confirms that the girl is fake . now Shobha will even have to be careful trusting people beyond gender, if she ever comes to know of her involvement πŸ€”
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice post...luvd the epi...glad to know that I am not the only one who doubts the intention of that girl(Nitu or Mitu I think)...hope she is not planted...Monday seems to be scary... I hope Shobha is not underestimating Sandeep (he is such a good actorπŸ‘)
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@Jyo, Awesome take on the episode πŸ‘

Women's life is all about being around and protected and safe guarded by men, right from dad/bro to hubby to sons, it's them whom protect and keep a girl in a bubble. today after the entire issue, she still needed Samarth, she calls his lawyer to bail him out, who just betrayed her. it's not the person but the tag of "husband" which thinks is her protector, if Samarth was with her.. no one would dare see her in that way, which is natural and real, that's how we react, however bad the guy is, we believe and look up to the same person whom we are married to. That particular scene showed, Shobha is not as strong as she seems, she is panic striken, she managed to escape from Sandeep, but is scared of such men in society. Kudos to writers for putting in that scene and showing Shobha's state where she still wants her husband, who betrayed her, only because none would dare to harm her if he is with her and she is ready to face the same harm (emotional betrayal) from the same one.

Its more of her parent's fault who taught her since childhood about how a man is a woman's saviour .. no wonder Shobha lived her whole life with this thought and so today when she was feeling helpless , all she could think of is to call her lawyer and ask for Samarth's bail not because she has forgiven him but because she needs that husband's security to protect herself from those vulture eyes of other men 🀒 ..

Glad Garima spoke about women power and managed to change her mind in positive direction πŸ‘πŸΌ

Garu is Shobha's princess, she is not a kid, she is a friend to shobha, she is Shobha's strength, her support, her cheer up girl and she even advices babhi what to do, and so does Shobha for Garu πŸ‘ these beautiful non-lead couple relations are a great treat which my girl offers exclusively Shobha and Garu knows how to cheer up each other and burst into laughter after crying buckets, remember when engagement was called off, Shobha similarly talked to garu and at the end the burst into laughter πŸ‘

Garima-Shobha almost look like two sister .. Shobha is always confortable sharing stuffs with Garima and well Garima knows how to bring that smile on her bhabhi's face 😳

She tells her one line "A woman can only protect herself" how true and factual, which we all overlook as we expect men in our life to protect us, to safe guard us , making us soo dependent on them ... this line is similar to the what Shobha told Garu when her engagement was cancelled, she says "No one but oneself is responsible for their own happiness" she says not to depend on others to bring happiness into your life, today Garu says not to depend on someone to protect you ,.. Garu and Shobha are each other's rock solid support in the hour of dire πŸ‘

thats a wonderful catch Muni πŸ‘ .,. yes in a way Garima today told Shobha what Shobha only taught her once post her engagement break-up .. today Garima applied similar logic and asked Shobha stop crying over a boy and b confident enough to protect herself πŸ‘πŸ‘

Saarika is MIL's print πŸ₯± glad she is not in Delhi but seriously she wants Shobha to entertain her so they decide to take Shobha's only support Garu away from her, by marrying her off to that namoona Ajay πŸ€” Hope Shobha does something, in her style with out any long lectures or any melodrama, in a subtle yet poignant way, Shobha style ⭐️

yup hope this marriage dont happen .. let Garima take her own time and be with Shobha for the time being ... this Sarika looks even more pathetic than the MIL 🀒

Sandeep is married with kids, he is just like Samarth, is this Karma, whatever Samarth did with other girls is getting back to his wife πŸ€” Sandeep's dialogues are disgust, he is a dual personality what a malicious person behind the sugar coated face. Shobha will learn and see the difference between Vikram (blunt but honest) , Samarth(extra romantic) and Sandeep (extra sweet) . I feel Shobha is a like kid trying to walk on her own, in the big bad world, falling down after every few steps., getting hurt, but again getting up and walking again. This how confused and fearful one would be to come out of their bubble and face the realities of the world .

It could b karma .. but Shobha is sufferer in both cases .. sighh .. in her husband's case too she was innocent and even now plus tomorrow if Samarth finds out about how this dude tried to sexually harass her , instead of trusting his wife , he might doubt her .. so he will never feel this karma thing which we r feeling , so then whats the use πŸ˜•

Shobha's trust in the institution of marriage wouldn't be deterring, because a betrayal in the 9 year marriage, couldn't break her trust in the institution of marriage, people like Sandeep wouldn't deter,, if it had to, Samarth's case would have done that, but yesterday in the lift scene we saw it clearly she still believes in it :))

thats true as well .. she might feel cheated and demoralised but she just saw a 50 yrs wala couple too who r so happy .. so marriages too can b made in heaven 😳

The girl seems ploy after what shanti pointed out, Shobha tries to do the same sting operation on him which was done on her husband., but she isn't sure of guys like Sandeep πŸ€” or even samarth for that matter !! This just proves she is still naive and things she can do it, but she can't. because outside world is not as simple as she thinks and understands it to be.

yup me too feel that girl is fishy and Shobha is badly trapped now .. she has no experience to do these things single handedly

Vikram on failing to throw her out of office, now wants to transfer her to marketing team, the equation between Shobha is Vikram is that of a tennis ball, the faster he hits her, she reverts back with the same intensity, Vikram is a keen observer, he noticed her nervous face, just like he noticed her tear strained face when he went to give her book. He is a keen observer . He is rather shocked and surprised to see no errors , he uses his glasses to confirm it πŸ˜† and curiously asks how she did it ..she could as well just say she used her phone, but naa, she has to give it back to him with interest, hence , "short hand is a past thing" and says "technology zindabad"

that scene was funny yet cute the way he wears glasses to chk it and is once again left speechless by Shobha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .,..wonder why he wants to send her away so desperately ,. is it because she won or something else πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I agree with you, he silently appreciates his defeat when some one does it well, he is not biased or delusional there πŸ‘πŸΌ I am sure he is mighty impressed by her , and he was a gentle man to keep his word and didn't transfer her , where in he is the Boss ...he needn't challenge her .. he can just as well transfer her... but he gave her a chance to prove herself , which she is doing consistently ⭐️

yes he is impressed secretly but his ego is not letting it say .. he knows well that she can defeat him at his work place too and so wants to shift her to another team πŸ˜†

Kudos to the writers⭐️⭐️⭐️ for incorporating, sexual harassment and exploitation of woman colleagues , into the story and into Shobha's life, now this adds to another angle of opposition or challenges she has to face and the way Shobha's character is written with no melodrama or long lectures is what makes it more appealing and where some one like us can easily connect to . πŸ‘

yup thank god no lecture or OTT melodrama .. see the wat Garima and Shobha joke about Shobha's tight jeans ... this is so real .. we dont remain 24/7 depressed with one tragedy in our life .. same here too .. she has lots of hurdles to face ahead yet she does not forget her smile πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is indeed a second reality check for Shobha, she never expect a sweet and soft spoken Sandeep would have such a malicious face behind it, just like the extra romantic samarth having a string of sexual scandals

thats the problem with Shobha .. she trusts people too easily ... mayb this second reality chk will change his mind in real now

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Upmaa edited my comment, :))

the evidence he shows to Vikram in the promo confirms that the girl is fake . now Shobha will even have to be careful trusting people beyond gender, if she ever comes to know of her involvement πŸ€”

yeah she might become phobic to trusting people now .. so many backstabbers in her life already

Vikram might just b a blessing in disguise in her life which she might realise in future 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itv2014

very nice post...luvd the epi...glad to know that I am not the only one who doubts the intention of that girl(Nitu or Mitu I think)...hope she is not planted...Monday seems to be scary... I hope Shobha is not underestimating Sandeep (he is such a good actorπŸ‘)

if Sandeep can turn out to b a perverted jerk , then we cant trust this lady either the way she suddenly pops up from nowhere and asks those questions to Shobha .. .. just hope Shobha is able to get out of this trap and gets Vikram's support ..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great Analysis Jyo,

Loved the Episode
This Vikram is hilarious Stupid & Funny !! I just enjoy his madness BUT at the same time he is so focused & he knows what he wants !! That Balance in the character is amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Naani knows he is so saadu & he also has been getting a taste of it !

I would have actually enjoyed if She had gone for Dinner with Saadu Vikram It would have been HILARIOUS !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Someone throwing juice on him !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OK Now to the point back to the actual scenario HITTING Shobha.. She takes the chance to go to Sandeep's House trustig him & with the marketing group being there... But what is dark realization that Sandeep is a JERK in the form of sweet talks & using an oppertunity of HIM being married and its ALRIGHT to get to SHobha as she is ALONE😑😑, Great Shobha gave it to HIM , After she left he was all set to get back somehow with his throwing the Vase etc...

Shobha gathering herself & refelcting what happened & how she composed herself πŸ‘..

Calling Mr. Sethi ( this guy is Vikram's friend even he wanted to take Samarth's case) Has Shobha seen him or he got the case by himself ... Well that part can be seen later... I hope he talks to Vikram about it that she was disturbed But that may not come in this scenario...

Coming to Garima & Shobha's interaction So nice !! They are each other pillars I also hope when this Garima Ajay thing gets serious Shobha stand UP to help Garima decide what she wants & be her support,,,

The Office scene between Vikram & Shobha was daam cute Infact this guy is very impressed & wants to see for ways to letgo of her BUT she indeed is his valued Secratery who has started to grow on him !!😳.. The Bg score of ADHY proves that he is zipped mouth when she gave an answer to how well word to word she typed & got it !!πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Love Vibha so nice they are just poles apart BUT that connection of understanding will develop even I felt in teh lift he was looking at her in a way of being impressed before he got claustrophobic... They give those sparks in the episode which I always love and a smile even at the stupidest saadu ways Vikram acts when he thinks of Shobha or Shobha thinks of him they make fireowrks in the mind !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That Meetu from marketing I don't trust her she didnt seem very reastic when she spoke If u see Swati r Swheta that other girl she is very staright forward and she hugged Shobha after her presnetation & she also told Vikram that we need to give her a chance this girl seemed planted by Sandeep U know sometimes there is that J factor also coming in for female colleges so either Mitu is trapped and she HAS to trap Shobha or she herself wants to get her out of the office with this Sandeep incident advantage ... But she definetly seemed uncomfortable in talking to Shobha not that anger & teach this guy lesson type of attitude... As yes Job loosing is always there a RISK to show what is rite & wrong taking is VERY imp eye opener...

Also all this while Vikram knows Sandeep is a good marketing guy for the company & he is a good friend he dosent discuss any thing else otehr than his work & establishing the cooffee buisnesss bigger or even when Vikram discussed about his other secretaries not being ON par he was just telling him in general so Vikram dosent really know the true nature of Sandeep & people like him would be highly professional in work But they are creeps on the otherside...
Also No one may havd directly reported to Vikram as all his subordinates may have been males & under them there are females working !! So this situation though occured may not have been brought to light & through Shobha who also getting first hand experience of this may brig it up.. Lets see if this really digs in deep...

Precap I am still wondering f she is alone orr with someone to expose Sandeep Hope that recordeding idea will be a weapon..
Even the promo has to now give more light to what to expcet !!

Ha .. what dynamics this show gives reality realization & many forms of society importance...

Sarika lives in Mumbai Jyo her mom wanted her to come to Delhi to HELP her out against Shobha..😑... She was there in teh first episode when she wanted Samarth to help her husnad with some deals...

Lovely collage & amazing post !!πŸ‘

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome analysis of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘
- Res! 😳
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti:
Loved you encapsulation of the whole episode especially your suspicion that the lady who told Shobha about Sandeep's creepy waysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... even I had that feeling that lady may not be what she seems! She may have been a trap laid by Sandeep to lure Shobha to his house again for a sting operation so that he could nail her instead, na?
Jyoti, I think we have come to a very important stage of this serial.
What will Vikram do when faced with the harassment charge by Sandeep telling him Shobha tried to barge into his house uninvited just to harass him and use her wiles on him as a frustrated married lady whose husband is in jail.
The crux of the matter for me is whether Vikram will need proof from Shobha or a n explanation from her - or will his sixth sense tell him she can never be like that.
I feel if he needs proof or he also believes the accusation its a bad thing for the "silent trust" factor that should be there for any relationship to build up. If he finds that despite his external anger a grain of his insides are saying to him "She can never do a thing like that", then he is redeemed and ready to love someone. If on the other hand, his experiences in life have made him suspicious of everybody generally and of Shobha particularly in this situation, then I am afraid he has a very long journey ahead to be trustful of anyone including Shobha.
I so want him to know from his own insides - without waiting for explanations and proofs - that Shobha could never have done such a thing as Sandeep accuses.
This is the first real testr for Vikram in my eyes ... and I so want him to pass the test!
Edited by skanda12 - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi jyo
Just got time to ad ur post ..was our fr a movie , HNY πŸ˜‰

Hmm I think all this is leading upto Shobha realizing tht every good man has a bad face n a bad one has a good face ...πŸ˜†

And vik may come to Know the Just BEHAVIOUR of Shoabha ..

So I m hoping it's a win win situation for all

But onky when Sandeep is caught Red handed