Shobha's Second Encounter with Reality..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Yet another power-packed episode showing the brutal realities of our society and what sort of exploitation most of the working women go through in the hands of such creeps like Sandeep 🀒 ...

After today's episode I really wonder if Shobha will slowly start loosing her trust in the instituion of marriage πŸ€” ; First she finds her husband cheating on her for 9 long years and today another married guy tried hitting on her at his home because she was alone and his wife was not around 🀒 ... What Sandeep tried to do with her today , Samarth probably did the same with so many women in the past .. I m sure Shobha too will slowly realise this fact and this is where she might start loosing her faith on marriages and men in general πŸ€” ..

I loved how CVs r showing a very human portrayal of a woman .. Shobha is no superwoman who goes around lecturing others about women power .. All this while she lived in her bubble in a very secure zone , so the moment she is out of that comfort zone and finds herself surrounded by these wolves in sheep's disguise , she gets all terrified and like any other naive girl , she wants her husband out of jail for her life's security , forgetting all other issues she had with her husband . .. thats a realistic portrayal of a naive woman shown here πŸ‘πŸΌ

But that does not mean she is weak or dependent on her husband ... Its just that first time she is coming across such type of situations or such kind of people in her life .. First time she is realising that there r many other men like Samarth in this society who exploits women for their own benefits , thus cheating on their wives .. She suddenly feels like entering an altogether different world about which she had no knowledge till now and so its very natural for her to look for her life's security before anything else ..

But the moment Garima tells her about how a woman herself can protect her own honour instead of depending on these men who actually need women for their survival , Shobha realises that she dont need a Samarth for support .. She can handle it on her own πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... Shobha needed that comfort and assurance from another woman and she got it from Garima who was the right person for it ... πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

Shobha dedicated almost her whole life to Samarth and his family , reason why she has no idea about the outside world , so finally when she is confronting these various men in her life , she feels terrified and lonely in this big bad world which momentarily made her weak today and she went around looking for her husband only to realise later that she herself got to find the solution to her problems instead of depending on backstabbers ...

But then again she makes a blunder in precap I felt πŸ€” ; Mayb she tries to do a sting operation on Sandeep taking inspiration from Samarth's sting operation πŸ˜† but thats where Sandeep might trap her and instead put the blame on her as we saw in new promo .. But thats Shobha's journey for you .. She will keep falling but will again learn to stand up on her own after every failure .. it will only make her more strong and confident ..

In all this Garima has been her constant pillar of support the way she did Shobha's councelling today when she was totally broken after the Sandeep incident πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Loved how she told Shobha to kick between his legs next time πŸ˜† ; Garima is today's girl and has seen the real world closely all thanks to net and technology πŸ˜† unlike Shobha who limited herself to a housewife only till now ; So Garima here is the perfect candidate to show the mirror to her bhabhi and give her that much needed confidence and moral support πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

Looks like other sister of Samarth who was shown in first episode is another replica of this MIL .. So the day she comes to Mumbai , Shobha's life will certainly become hell .. Just hope Garima refuses this so called marriage proposal of Ajay and remains with Shobha like her younger sister for sometime till Shobha totally becomes independent and strong ... She is independent even now but today's incident proved that she still needs that one moral support from someone .. She is not totally independent yet when it comes to handling such situations .. πŸ€”...

Coming to Garima-Ajay marriage proposal , I just hope Shobha too supports Garima here and rejects this proposal ... Garima is still very young and can well decide her future .. Why to rush into a marriage so soon and ruin your life .. She should take her time and does not rush to Sanjay either .. But her words today clearly indicated she is quite a matured girl πŸ‘πŸΌ

ViBha dictation scene in office was another cute one where once again Shobha shows her smart presense of mind by recording his dictation in mobile and typing it perfectly πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ ; Poor Vikram had to check his glasses properly to see if she typed right and she did πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... What I like about Vikram here is though he always wants to prove others wrong , but if someone actually proves him wrong , he silently accepts his defeat without further arguments πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Yesterday he silenly approved her presentation when the marketing team gave their positive verdict and today too he silently lets her go without shifting her to marketting team when she successfully types out the whole dictation as it is ; He could hv still transferred her to marketting team , afterall he is the boss πŸ˜‰ , yet he kept his words and dint transfer her to the other team after she gives him the perfect copy of his dictation ... So he is loyal in that way 😳

Here I wonder why Vikram wants her away from him .. Is he scared of getting attached to her because mayb secretly he is impressed with her determination πŸ˜‰ or is he scared of loosing in front of her because he knows she has got the fighting spirit πŸ˜› .. Well in both cases , the middle point is Vikram now knows Shobha can take any kind of risks to prove herself and so he can no more underestimate her ...

Shobha has proved herself with her work ethics and this is where I feel Vikram might trust Shobha over Sandeep when this matter related to Sandeep comes out in front of him ... He may not instantly believe Shobha without any proofs but I feel he will himself investigate on this matter because by now he knows one thing that she never lies ... Even for dictation she was honest enough to say she used mobile technology which she could hv hidden to take credit and lie that she knows shorthand but she dint do that and Vikram has seen it all ...

Coming to that lady in office who spoke to Shobha about Sandeep , I m a bit scared here .. What if this lady too is planted by Sandeep to trap Shobha so that after listening to this lady's story , Shobha decides to go to his place again and catch him red-handed but in the process Sandeep might end up trapping her 😲 ; After all he wont sit quiet after getting that tight slap from Shobha na .. So he will want to frame her in front of Vikram who already is not so fond of her .. Also Shobha has this habit of trusting or falling in trap of such wrong people always , so u never know πŸ˜• ... Just hope the lady is genuine and in future will help out Shobha now that she has decided to fight back ...

Overall Today's episode sort of opened Shobha's eyes once again to the reality and now she will never start trusting anyone on face value ever again .. She might face failures but will never stop trying and fighting for her dignity and thats what makes her real and not any superwoman or a crybaby either πŸ‘πŸΌ .. Hope Vikram stands by her when the truth comes out next week ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Collage credit goes to Swetha aka Ultimaterudra πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Res

EDITED :

@UltimateRudra - fabulous collages, with great captures of all characters and expressions of that scene πŸ‘

@Jyo, Awesome take on the episode πŸ‘

Women's life is all about being around and protected and safe guarded by men, right from dad/bro to hubby to sons, it's them whom protect and keep a girl in a bubble. today after the entire issue, she still needed Samarth, she calls his lawyer to bail him out, who just betrayed her. it's not the person but the tag of "husband" which thinks is her protector, if Samarth was with her.. no one would dare see her in that way, which is natural and real, that's how we react, however bad the guy is, we believe and look up to the same person whom we are married to. That particular scene showed, Shobha is not as strong as she seems, she is panic striken, she managed to escape from Sandeep, but is scared of such men in society. Kudos to writers for putting in that scene and showing Shobha's state where she still wants her husband, who betrayed her, only because none would dare to harm her if he is with her and she is ready to face the same harm (emotional betrayal) from the same one.

Garu is Shobha's princess, she is not a kid, she is a friend to shobha, she is Shobha's strength, her support, her cheer up girl and she even advices babhi what to do, and so does Shobha for Garu πŸ‘ these beautiful non-lead couple relations are a great treat which my girl offers exclusively Shobha and Garu knows how to cheer up each other and burst into laughter after crying buckets, remember when engagement was called off, Shobha similarly talked to garu and at the end the burst into laughter πŸ‘

She tells her one line "A woman can only protect herself" how true and factual, which we all overlook as we expect men in our life to protect us, to safe guard us , making us soo dependent on them ... this line is similar to the what Shobha told Garu when her engagement was cancelled, she says "No one but oneself is responsible for their own happiness" she says not to depend on others to bring happiness into your life, today Garu says not to depend on someone to protect you ,.. Garu and Shobha are each other's rock solid support in the hour of dire πŸ‘

Saarika is MIL's print πŸ₯± glad she is not in Delhi but seriously she wants Shobha to entertain her so they decide to take Shobha's only support Garu away from her, by marrying her off to that namoona Ajay πŸ€” Hope Shobha does something, in her style with out any long lectures or any melodrama, in a subtle yet poignant way, Shobha style ⭐️

Sandeep is married with kids, he is just like Samarth, is this Karma, whatever Samarth did with other girls is getting back to his wife πŸ€” Sandeep's dialogues are disgust, he is a dual personality what a malicious person behind the sugar coated face. Shobha will learn and see the difference between Vikram (blunt but honest) , Samarth(extra romantic) and Sandeep (extra sweet) . I feel Shobha is a like kid trying to walk on her own, in the big bad world, falling down after every few steps., getting hurt, but again getting up and walking again. This how confused and fearful one would be to come out of their bubble and face the realities of the world .

Shobha's trust in the institution of marriage wouldn't be deterring, because a betrayal in the 9 year marriage, couldn't break her trust in the institution of marriage, people like Sandeep wouldn't deter,, if it had to, Samarth's case would have done that, but yesterday in the lift scene we saw it clearly she still believes in it :))

The girl seems ploy after what shanti pointed out, Shobha tries to do the same sting operation on him which was done on her husband., but she isn't sure of guys like Sandeep πŸ€” or even samarth for that matter !! This just proves she is still naive and things she can do it, but she can't. because outside world is not as simple as she thinks and understands it to be.

Vikram on failing to throw her out of office, now wants to transfer her to marketing team, the equation between Shobha is Vikram is that of a tennis ball, the faster he hits her, she reverts back with the same intensity, Vikram is a keen observer, he noticed her nervous face, just like he noticed her tear strained face when he went to give her book. He is a keen observer . He is rather shocked and surprised to see no errors , he uses his glasses to confirm it πŸ˜† and curiously asks how she did it ..she could as well just say she used her phone, but naa, she has to give it back to him with interest, hence , "short hand is a past thing" and says "technology zindabad"

I agree with you, he silently appreciates his defeat when some one does it well, he is not biased or delusional there πŸ‘πŸΌ I am sure he is mighty impressed by her , and he was a gentle man to keep his word and didn't transfer her , where in he is the Boss ...he needn't challenge her .. he can just as well transfer her... but he gave her a chance to prove herself , which she is doing consistently ⭐️

Kudos to the writers⭐️⭐️⭐️ for incorporating, sexual harassment and exploitation of woman colleagues , into the story and into Shobha's life, now this adds to another angle of opposition or challenges she has to face and the way Shobha's character is written with no melodrama or long lectures is what makes it more appealing and where some one like us can easily connect to . πŸ‘

It is indeed a second reality check for Shobha, she never expect a sweet and soft spoken Sandeep would have such a malicious face behind it, just like the extra romantic samarth having a string of sexual scandals

Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes so right today's epi shows the reality of life that how some men's wanted to take advantage of single and working women.. im soo happy that sandeep got a nice slap from shobha. totally deserved it. im glad that garima was with shobha😊. i felt so bad for shobha she was totally broken down.😭
im happy too that now shobha willl bring out sandeep true colors.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel women who think that their life is between their safe four walls of their home has made their first big mistake already.

Home is important but so is knowing and understanding the swiftly moving world outside the home.

In this Shobha does gets surprised and overwhelmed by incidents that are new to her.

But I agree her strength will come from falling and then getting up stronger than before.

And using her instincts in reading people and their many faces will come sooner than later.

Shobha has already learned that what she thought as a safe haven that was her home was only an illusion that she chose to keep.

Knowing the people like her M I L will also help her deal with her duplicitous behaviour.

Looks like another backstabbing woman in her S I L will enter and start more trouble in her already rocky life.

Thank God she does have one good S I L in Garima to aid her through this rough time.

Hope Shobha does not depend on fate to take care of her and her enemies but goes after them with all her new born strength .

It is time for Shobha to wake up and smell the Coffee and know that nothing is easy in life but everything that will give you self esteem and self respect is worth fighting for.

It is hard but that is just the Reality.

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very good analyze Jyoti. I love her fighting spirit and she very strong women. She will prove herself that she also can be independent.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

yes so right today's epi shows the reality of life that how some men's wanted to take advantage of single and working women.. im soo happy that sandeep got a nice slap from shobha. totally deserved it. im glad that garima was with shobha😊. i felt so bad for shobha she was totally broken down.😭
im happy too that now shobha willl bring out sandeep true colors.

Yeah me too happpy for the slap and the way Garima supported her bhabhi ... No wonder next morning Shobha felt so confident fighting against it after she came to know how many girls hv been victims in his hand .,

Lets see how Vikram reacts to all this once truth is out in front of him πŸ€”
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I feel that other girl is planted and is not genuine, I feel this is what that would trap shobha as she is too naive but vikram would trust her.

Edited by sami01 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

I feel women who think that their life is between their safe four walls of their home has made their first big mistake already.

Home is important but so is knowing and understanding the swiftly moving world outside the home.

I wont really call it a mistake because if your family is supportive of your actions , then nothing can b the safest place for a person other than home 😳 .. in this case its Shobha's bad luck that her home is not exactly the safest place anymore

In this Shobha does gets surprised and overwhelmed by incidents that are new to her.

But I agree her strength will come from falling and then getting up stronger than before.

lets see how she does it ..

And using her instincts in reading people and their many faces will come sooner than later.

Shobha has already learned that what she thought as a safe haven that was her home was only an illusion that she chose to keep.

yup glad she knows the reality and is out of her illusionary world created by Samarth

Knowing the people like her M I L will also help her deal with her duplicitous behaviour.

yup MIL is doing every possible thing to break down Shobha even if it means ruining the life of Garima by getting her married off to that Ajay 😲

Looks like another backstabbing woman in her S I L will enter and start more trouble in her already rocky life.

yup she is a typical Nanad in the making πŸ˜†

Thank God she does have one good S I L in Garima to aid her through this rough time.

Garima is a real exception πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope Shobha does not depend on fate to take care of her and her enemies but goes after them with all her new born strength .

as per precap it seems she is already going after them πŸ˜ƒ

It is time for Shobha to wake up and smell the Coffee and know that nothing is easy in life but everything that will give you self esteem and self respect is worth fighting for.

true ..Shobha is actually a fighter .. she does break down occasionally which is human but she knows how to stand up and learn from her mistakes which is what makes her so strong today despite all the setbacks she has faced so far ...

It is hard but that is just the Reality.

true ..

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Very good analyze Jyoti. I love her fighting spirit and she very strong women. She will prove herself that she also can be independent.

yup I m sure she will .,.. eventually she will prove to b a grt example for all the working women in real world πŸ‘πŸΌ