Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I watch interesting tracks, and then ditch the show again. πŸ˜†

BTW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND YOU WHEN YOU NEVER TALK TO US?!

I'm sorry hon! I keep forgetting I have a FB account and rarely come there...And when I do no one's there...Anyway let me send you a pm...
heavenlybliss thumbnail
You can still message there if no one is online you know, we would still get your message :P
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
It's weird talking to myself with no one there😳
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN ML?!

I'm pretty sure Farhan ji got inspired by QH track and maybe RR too. πŸ˜† But Harshad fans should be happy, they get a double treat now. πŸ˜› I hope they still show Zain, and don't completely neglect him in this track. I wanna see both Zain and RK.

Sorry, I haven't been using FB that much in the past week! I'll come online this weekend for sure. :D

LOL or MB too...this is honestly a super cliched track! And it usually always ruins a show. :/ But BI has a tendency to take cliched tracks and portray them in a different way...so let's hope they don't screw it up. Nahh, they won't sideline Zain again...they already did with the crappy halala nikaah track and look at the response!
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

It's weird talking to myself with no one there😳

Okay try and come when we all are there! We usually come at night! :D
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sorry, I haven't been using FB that much in the past week! I'll come online this weekend for sure. :D

LOL or MB too...this is honestly a super cliched track! And it usually always ruins a show. :/ But BI has a tendency to take cliched tracks and portray them in a different way...so let's hope they don't screw it up. Nahh, they won't sideline Zain again...they already did with the crappy halala nikaah track and look at the response!

It would be interesting if this guy turns out to be Zain's brother. πŸ˜› Otherwise having the same face makes no sense, like Aryaman in TP :S
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Okay try and come when we all are there! We usually come at night! :D

Will try and come! πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It would be interesting if this guy turns out to be Zain's brother. πŸ˜› Otherwise having the same face makes no sense, like Aryaman in TP :S

Ahahah idk about that :P Let's just see what these CV's do...