Zarina to replace Zain with RK

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Zain and Aaliya visit the Dargah, where a holy man asks them to keep distance for one week, else a evil spirit will haunt them. Aaliya does not believe him and asks Zain not to believe these things. Zain is tensed as he does not want to take any chance. Aaliya and Zain get romantically intimate and Zain realizes he did a mistake and Aaliya should have not let this happen. He worries for their relation. Aaliya asks Rehman to take Zarina and Bilal with him, and Zarina hears this. She plans to ruin Aaliya's happiness, as she has become her enemy now. Zarina eyes the Barkat Royal and Usman's property and wants to take away from Zain and Fahad. Surayya goes for Umrah and in her absence, Zarina meets Zain's look alike and decides to plant him in Zain's place at home. She makes Zain undergo an accident to kill him, but he gets saved by some people. Zarina brings his lookalike at home and asks him to get all the property, which they can divide. Zain's lookalike Rocket Khan (RK), a con artist with a differential behavior makes Aaliya doubt on him. Zarina covers up for him and Aaliya starts staying with him. Rocket tries to make everyone believe he is Zain with his well polished art to betray. Will Zain die or be back and throw out his lookalike? Will RK turn out to be Surayya's other son?

http://tellyreviews.com/2014/10/24/tgi-fridays-top-12-spoilers-6/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Hinna! 🤗 Thanks for sharing...will wait for the track to unfold before saying anything...
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although I'm a little scared..im looking forward to this track. Harshad will surely nail Rocket! And we've already survived Halala ki aandhi! Uske saamne yeh rocket kya cheez hai! 😆
TFS :)
Edited by -Jharna- - 9 years ago
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
Looking forward to this track 😊
Hope it will not disappoint fans
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Hi Hinna! 🤗 Thanks for sharing...will wait for the track to unfold before saying anything...

SUMAIYA!!!! :D

This track actually might be interesting. 😛 im gonna watch it!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

SUMAIYA!!!! :D

This track actually might be interesting. 😛 im gonna watch it!

LOL! I thought you gave up on the show 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HB!!!! 🤗

This double role track actually sounds kinda interesting now...I hope the CV's handle it well! At least it's still focused on Harshika...
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Im going to give it a chance, and see how cvs unfold it
TFS :)
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

LOL! I thought you gave up on the show 😆

I watch interesting tracks, and then ditch the show again. 😆

BTW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND YOU WHEN YOU NEVER TALK TO US?!
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

HB!!!! 🤗

This double role track actually sounds kinda interesting now...I hope the CV's handle it well! At least it's still focused on Harshika...

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN ML?!

I'm pretty sure Farhan ji got inspired by QH track and maybe RR too. 😆 But Harshad fans should be happy, they get a double treat now. 😛 I hope they still show Zain, and don't completely neglect him in this track. I wanna see both Zain and RK.