Zain and Aaliya Sizzling Hot! No SR2 Thank You CVs!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Just finished watching the episode and all I can say is WOW! Zain and Aaliya continue to be a world apart from the rest of the jodis I've been a fan of and trust me I have many but this is the first couple who have managed to take the simplest of scenes and turned them into something magical, sensuous and hot! For example tonight the cheek kiss, when Zain kissed Aaliya the way she kissed back was awesome! I was not expecting that and it is what made the scene all the more intriguing to watch!

Then there were their scenes in the bedroom, poor Zain for a guy who can't keep his hands off Aaliya to suddenly have the utmost control shows just how much he loves her and fears losing her. Baba's words continually ring in his ears but Aaliya is unaffected, love how she removed all the pillows and ended up sleeping so close near him. This daring MKB is so much fun to watch, its been so long since I've heard Zain saying Mamu Ki Bhanji!

So unlike spoilers said Rocket did not debut tonight but the moment is not far that he does. I'm actually willing to give this track a chance, hey its still our Harshad and Preetika in lead roles and the focus is still on them. If we can get through a halala track we can get through anything and I am sure this track won't drag, keeping an open mind does not hurt. If every little thing is judged then what will the CVs be left to show? Tracks can be cliched but the treatment of how they are shown is key to how they click with the fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Great post Mandy, wow zaya were omg cant find the right words such a simple thing as a kiss lol Aliya was so right live in the moment she has learnt that i guess after all they have been through. Poor zain this is a guy who even when he hated her always somehow managed to touch her hold her hand grab her and now that he loves her beyond reason he is afraid that if he does he could lose her or cause problems in their lives. I love the role reversal usually the girl is scared and hides this from the guy but here we have the guy who is scared coz he loves the girl and after what they have been through can u really blame him. The fire put more fear in zain and he got angry at aliya and then he goes and puts the pillow wall between them in bed lol It was like the old days when they slept opposite ends. Loved that aliya got up removed the wall and Zain reached for her and their cuddling so cute and whatever happened under the blanket lol. Aliya has seriously gone besharam lol Zain is right she has become bold since she came back lol MKB he said it after so long but the poor guy so scared. I guess Mondays scene will be diff than the precap, i wonder if zain will seek out the baba and become even more protective of aliya coz the incident only happened with her. other stuff how will suri be gone? zaro-shazia alliance lets c who double crosses who lol next week we have rocket gosh i hate this name lol coming i really hope detective aliya figures out the plot.
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed Mandy, I will reserve judgement until I see the "double role" track unfold.
Wasn't expecting besharam Aaliya but I like😉

Loved Zain's dialogues when he wakes up about "control & daring"...rofl🤣 (I was in stitches)

First time in eons I went into Zaya land...still fanning myself from the heat☺️
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Just finished watching the episode and all I can say is WOW! Zain and Aaliya continue to be a world apart from the rest of the jodis I've been a fan of and trust me I have many but this is the first couple who have managed to take the simplest of scenes and turned them into something magical, sensuous and hot! For example tonight the cheek kiss, when Zain kissed Aaliya the way she kissed back was awesome! I was not expecting that and it is what made the scene all the more intriguing to watch!

Then there were their scenes in the bedroom, poor Zain for a guy who can't keep his hands off Aaliya to suddenly have the utmost control shows just how much he loves her and fears losing her. Baba's words continually ring in his ears but Aaliya is unaffected, love how she removed all the pillows and ended up sleeping so close near him. This daring MKB is so much fun to watch, its been so long since I've heard Zain saying Mamu Ki Bhanji!

So unlike spoilers said Rocket did not debut tonight but the moment is not far that he does. I'm actually willing to give this track a chance, hey its still our Harshad and Preetika in lead roles and the focus is still on them. If we can get through a halala track we can get through anything and I am sure this track won't drag, keeping an open mind does not hurt. If every little thing is judged then what will the CVs be left to show? Tracks can be cliched but the treatment of how they are shown is key to how they click with the fans.

First few scenes only Zaro , shaazi Nafee ,suri i was bored i thought today no ZaYa.

Then our ZaYa came nd kiss was sooo cute.After a long time Zain called Nafee as miss universe.

Aalia is rite coz of MKB she became his prince.

Loved bedroom scene.Zain says after coming back , she has become very bold.Poor fellow is very much scared coz of Baba

We may nt see suri for sometime as she is going to umrau..Before suri's return Zaro wanted to grab everything.

Rocket track will be intersting.Rocket is harshad so its okay.
Hope TRP rating increase , next week otherwise anything can happen.

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaahhh man! What an episode that was! I went in with no expectations today and I was simply rewarded!

That cheek kiss was beyond Hawt! I loved how Aaliya put her cheek foward asking him to apologize with a kiss and how adorably Zain said main tumhe kiss wiss nahi karoonga! Awww Even my mom started laughing 😆

After the Dupatta getting burnt, it's obvious Zain will now believe the Baba even more! Aaliya throwing those pillows away was so sensous. I love how the makers keep Aaliya like any normal girl who doesn't shy away from her husband! But I had the biggest grin when I heard him call her Mamu ki Bhanji again! That was pure bliss! I'm glad we're getting kitkit along with romance 😛

Although I have some apprehensions abt the Rocket track...I'm still looking forward to it. I think CVs have already learned their lesson at messing with ZaYa. Also I don't think there can be anything worse than Halala, except may be killing Zain..which I don't think they are so stupid to do!

Lol I'm off to watch the epi for the 4th time now 😆

I forgot to add..HarshIka deserve every single Jodi award! Hands down! I haven't seen a more heavenly and realistic portrayal of a Telly couple!
Edited by -Jharna- - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Mandy 🤗

Awesome Post . Tonight's episode was just awesome and just beyond the words . First of all officially once again Zain-Aaliya Proved that they are class apart from other telly jodi's
i mean WOWOWO . Their back to back kiss and cheek talk 😳 i dont have have words to express it , i got goosebumps seriously 😆 and yeah as we were talking we got cuddling scene . o man this scene was so simple but but but ZAYA took it to whole another level , these two scenes were sensuous ❤️ and our Bold lead girl she is so much fun to watch man , and as she said the moment we living in its reality and what will happen after that no one knows , yes enough said . Bi is seriously unpredictable we saw that its usually girl who will run away and sleep aside but here role reversal how much zain loves her , this guy who cant keep his hands off from his wife , he feared the most whats gona happen if he will touch her , loved the cuddleing scene again ❤️ will watch this week episodes on repeat Lol

So the moment is not far away the entry of Rocket . and lets see how it gona unfold and lets give a chance . we can only hope that farhan should handle this track better

New one ;-) loved it , ishq duaaa, ishq khudaa ishq meherrr, dil ki sadaaa ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post Mandy, wow zaya were omg cant find the right words such a simple thing as a kiss lol Aliya was so right live in the moment she has learnt that i guess after all they have been through. Poor zain this is a guy who even when he hated her always somehow managed to touch her hold her hand grab her and now that he loves her beyond reason he is afraid that if he does he could lose her or cause problems in their lives. I love the role reversal usually the girl is scared and hides this from the guy but here we have the guy who is scared coz he loves the girl and after what they have been through can u really blame him. The fire put more fear in zain and he got angry at aliya and then he goes and puts the pillow wall between them in bed lol It was like the old days when they slept opposite ends. Loved that aliya got up removed the wall and Zain reached for her and their cuddling so cute and whatever happened under the blanket lol. Aliya has seriously gone besharam lol Zain is right she has become bold since she came back lol MKB he said it after so long but the poor guy so scared. I guess Mondays scene will be diff than the precap, i wonder if zain will seek out the baba and become even more protective of aliya coz the incident only happened with her. other stuff how will suri be gone? zaro-shazia alliance lets c who double crosses who lol next week we have rocket gosh i hate this name lol coming i really hope detective aliya figures out the plot.

Zain and Aaliya are hands down the most realistic pairings I've ever watched. I love how their scenes never seem forced or are never OTT, its just natural and that is one of their biggest USPs! That kiss and then their bed scenes were amazing!! When I saw the way Zain grabbed onto Aaliya's hand in his sleep I was reminded of the old days when he would hold her and sleep only this time she was holding him back, fully embracing him which made those scenes all the more beautiful!! I am loving this daring MKB

I feel for Zain, a guy who could never keep his hands off his love is now showing so much restraint just because he fears losing her that much, especially after her dupatta caught fire those fears became that more real to him. I can see Aaliya now when harm comes to Zain, she will be so angry with herself for not taking his fears seriously.

I hate that name too, like seriously CVs you could have given the poor guy a better name but other than that the track is intriguing and I am interested to see how ZaYa handle this latest challenge they face. Zarina obviously cannot have such an easy victory, if other forces could not keep ZaYa apart then who is she to do so?? I know there are fears Zain will be killed off but no CVs would not take such a risk after realizing where their strength lies, they will not be messing with ZaYa like that. I believe this will be their way of bringing Zarina's schemes in front of all and hopefully with the help of Rehman, they need to make good use of his character!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Agreed Mandy, I will reserve judgement until I see the "double role" track unfold.

Wasn't expecting besharam Aaliya but I like😉

Loved Zain's dialogues when he wakes up about "control & daring"...rofl🤣 (I was in stitches)

First time in eons I went into Zaya land...still fanning myself from the heat☺️

I like too!! I found it super cute when she wanted a kiss and then the way she hugged him in the morning, how adorable was that?? Normally Zain would love this side to her but under the circumstances he can't enjoy his princess being so daring because he fears losing her.

I'm still watching the episode, I cannot stop! OMG its been so long since I've hit the repeat button for BI episodes but this week I've been doing that non stop!!! ☺️

Originally posted by: Baingan

First few scenes only Zaro , shaazi Nafee ,suri i was bored i thought today no ZaYa.

Then our ZaYa came nd kiss was sooo cute.After a long time Zain called Nafee as miss universe.

Aalia is rite coz of MKB she became his prince.

Loved bedroom scene.Zain says after coming back , she has become very bold.Poor fellow is very much scared coz of Baba

We may nt see suri for sometime as she is going to umrau..Before suri's return Zaro wanted to grab everything.

Rocket track will be intersting.Rocket is harshad so its okay.
Hope TRP rating increase , next week otherwise anything can happen.

See this is all we ask for, a good balance the first half was all the drama while the second half was pure bliss!! It was like the old BI again and fans could relate, they could see the charm that was missing all these months.

When I heard Zain call Aaliya MKB I was so happy and I'm glad that remains one of Aaliya's favorite nicknames

Yes Zarina is going to plot while Suraiya is away but I am hoping by the time she returns Zarina is exposed, ZaYa have to be onto her by then. I highly doubt Zain will stay away from Aaliya if he knew what was going on or thought Aaliya was under the belief something happened to him and Aaliya how can she not know her husband??

Exactly its Harshad so why not keep an open mind about the track?? Its worth giving it a chance and like I said before I do not think CVs will be making the same mistakes after what happened during their previous track

I can only hope the TRPs increase next week, so far they've been stable but its still very low. We can do better

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

Aaahhh man! What an episode that was! I went in with no expectations today and I was simply rewarded!

That cheek kiss was beyond Hawt! I loved how Aaliya put her cheek foward asking him to apologize with a kiss and how adorably Zain said main tumhe kiss wiss nahi karoonga! Awww Even my mom started laughing 😆

After the Dupatta getting burnt, it's obvious Zain will now believe the Baba even more! Aaliya throwing those pillows away was so sensous. I love how the makers keep Aaliya like any normal girl who doesn't shy away from her husband! But I had the biggest grin when I heard him call her Mamu ki Bhanji again! That was pure bliss! I'm glad we're getting kitkit along with romance 😛

Although I have some apprehensions abt the Rocket track...I'm still looking forward to it. I think CVs have already learned their lesson at messing with ZaYa. Also I don't think there can be anything worse than Halala, except may be killing Zain..which I don't think they are so stupid to do!

Lol I'm off to watch the epi for the 4th time now 😆

I forgot to add..HarshIka deserve every single Jodi award! Hands down! I haven't seen a more heavenly and realistic portrayal of a Telly couple!

See the low expectations thing worked and I'm so glad we did not get a BJKT with SR2. I'm perfectly cool with them cuddling especially when they look so adorable doing so.

Seeing this side of Zain reminds me of when his feelings started changing towards Aaliya, the way he ran away from her hug, remember? Its hilarious to see him like this now when we all know he cannot keep his hands off this girl!

Exactly, the CVs keep Aaliya real and I couldn't be more happier to see that happen. Finally a female lead you can identify with instead of one that is completely unrealistic.

Bingo! There is nothing worse than the halala track and I highly doubt CVs would be stupid enough to kill off Zain now knowing how loved his character is, fans went crazy when those rumors first started to spread and now after seeing the disaster that was the halala track I do not think CVs will take that risk. Besides one thing we have to keep in mind here is the fact Zarina cannot win, they cannot show so many characters who have plotted to keep ZaYa apart be defeated only to have Zarina of all people win.

Couldn't agree more about Harshad and Preetika these two seriously take chemistry to an entirely different level. I have had my favorites and I still do but Zain and Aaliya are a world apart from other pairings, like you said its their realistic portrayal that makes them stand out. Seriously when you watch them you forget that this is just a show, that they are just acting because they look so natural!

LOL I'm with ya, I've watched their scenes on loop repeatedly since the episode aired!

Originally posted by: saranvir

Good Morning Mandy 🤗

Awesome Post . Tonight's episode was just awesome and just beyond the words . First of all officially once again Zain-Aaliya Proved that they are class apart from other telly jodi's
i mean WOWOWO . Their back to back kiss and cheek talk 😳 i dont have have words to express it , i got goosebumps seriously 😆 and yeah as we were talking we got cuddling scene . o man this scene was so simple but but but ZAYA took it to whole another level , these two scenes were sensuous ❤️ and our Bold lead girl she is so much fun to watch man , and as she said the moment we living in its reality and what will happen after that no one knows , yes enough said . Bi is seriously unpredictable we saw that its usually girl who will run away and sleep aside but here role reversal how much zain loves her , this guy who cant keep his hands off from his wife , he feared the most whats gona happen if he will touch her , loved the cuddleing scene again ❤️ will watch this week episodes on repeat Lol

So the moment is not far away the entry of Rocket . and lets see how it gona unfold and lets give a chance . we can only hope that farhan should handle this track better

New one ;-) loved it , ishq duaaa, ishq khudaa ishq meherrr, dil ki sadaaa ❤️

Their back to back kiss was so unexpected and so sensuous and one of the things I loved most of all was the fact they were oblivious to everyone around them. ZaYa did not even realize Nafeesa and Fahad were there but this is what I love and what I've missed, them in their little bubble and enjoying each others company

Ahh yes the cuddling scene, I remember we were chatting about this last night and look we got one!! I just loved it to bits especially given the way Aaliya initiated and embraced it. There is no doubt about it, this girl is in love and she could care less about what that Baba said, she just wants to live in the moment and enjoy her married life.

Ishq Dua is back that too in a new version, loved it!! All the old BI feels to the episode, it was pure bliss!!

Lets hope so, I mean by now Farhan has seen what fans want and do not want. He can't mess up after such a disaster track. Fans are keeping an open mind and I can only hope he delivers after all this is the same man who gave us BI and such beautiful episodes lately, he has proven that he has not lost that charm that made us love BI so much. The charm is still there, it was just lost in that tunnel so to speak but now its back and I hope it stays permanently!

sarikutti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well said...yesterday's episode was so simple yet so magical our one and only harshika can do this with utmost passion and romantic...guess its better than SR2 since zain's fear for losing aaliya is depicted and he trying to control and aliya going out of the character was so refreshing...after so many days i hav downloaded the episode and watching repeatedly...waiting for harshad's dual role to unfold...afterall its our harshad who is doing the role...so jst enjoy the track guysss...
Edited by sarikutti - 9 years ago