Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That's the best thing about u nivu...though u make us wait u write such awesome pieces that are totally worth waiting fr!!! Romance passion nervousness..all in the perfect measure...so stop what u r doing n become an author now!!!!!!πŸ˜†
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, Its All So Romantic !!
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gaawwddd nivu!!! ufff!!!! i want tht double power centralized a/c!!!
even in this cold weather i will prefer that..
the passion ...hotness.. n more the magic in your words !!!

i almost went through all those emptions playing in pancahli's mind... u read her ... or did u live this moment.. it was sooo crystal clear even each and every moment of their cells... superb yaar!!! now update soon!!

n soo want this ruggedly handsome rough paarth!!! gaawwwddd i'm crazy!!!

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 7

Prisoner to his intense eyes, captive of his muscular hands, hostage against the wall, Panchali had never felt more liberated, more free in her life. She tasted the salt of his blood as he massaged his thumb over her lips, the thumb went ahead pushing against the skin of her cheek. She knew her lipstick was probably smudged around the edges. Without having even touched her, he was making her look like she had woken up after a passionate love making. His harsh breathing, told how uncontrolled he felt, his eyes full of passion never left her lips, and his lips were almost touching hers. She could feel his struggle, and it made her feel powerful.

"Why does it always happen" she asked mesmerized by his personality.

"What...?" he asked not really paying attention to her words.

"This blood" She said holding his hand to the front so that he could see it too.

He looked at his hand confused, as if he had forgotten about it altogether.

"Why is it that you bleed whenever I am around" She asked, and tears started rolling out of her eyes.

His heart tightened, he did not realize it, but seeing tears in her eyes was the last thing he ever wanted. He bent down and softly kissed her tears away. "My blood is OK, but never your tears. Never let them flow" He told her, but her eyes won't listen to him. The droplets of salty water came out running as she submitted to gentleness of this rugged being. He smiled sadly and wiped her tears again with back of his hand.

Panchali stopped him mid-way, "Now your blood has mixed with my tears, you can't separate them anymore" She told him looking deeply in his eyes.

Arjun realized that this was the second time in his life when he felt resigned. Strong emotions, the kind that could swipe away your sanity and turn you into a person incapable of living in normal world swelled through him. He was scared. The last time it had happened, he had decided to never allow emotions in his heart again, but now he realized it was too late. It was too late to run away from her, it was too late to push her away. Every part of his body told him that she was his, and he would never be able to see her as someone else's.

Panchali couldn't guess his thoughts, she broke the silence shyly "I don't even know your name" She felt silly asking such a question after all they had done together.

He laughed out loud, tears of mirth started coming through his eyes. Panchali felt embarrassed and she started hitting him on the chest. He grabbed her hand in one quick motion and brought her fully close to himself. Panchali felt the hit as she collided against his body. She looked down as looking at him was suddenly difficult. "I don't know your name either" he said, and he kissed her above her head. "But does it matter" He asked.

No, it did not - Thought Panchali. They were coming together unusually, all boundaries breaking between them - the virtual strangers!

But she was curious, and her curiosity brought her to their encounter of the day. "Why did you come here" She asked him in such familiarity, as a wife would do.

Suddenly Arjun was reminded of purpose of his visit. "To meet someone" he answered

Panchali got even more curious "Male or female" She asked, not wanting to hear female as his answer.

"A female - someone very important to me" he answered teasingly. Panchali did not realize it, but the devil was working on rising her jealousy.

"Is she beautiful" Panchali asked suddenly feeling very insecure

"Very beautiful" answered Arjun.

Panchali pushed him away. "So you must wait for her, I need to go" She told him angrily.

"Are you angry" he asked in teasing voice

"Why would I be angry? You do your business, I will do mine. I also came to meet someone here" Saying that Panchali stomped away.

Karan hoped his brothers' meeting with Panchali went well. He wanted the two of them to be good friends. He closed his eyes to see that peaceful dream again - a husband, a wife, living together in a single house, having a kid, and lots of laughter. But when he opened his eyes, he was not happy. The peaceful dream gave him turmoil, it killed his enthusiasm, and it built walls of apprehension around his heart. He wanted to escape from that instinct, but he could not. He hoped his brother would solve things for him.

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Uff!! Hot chapter, the previous one!! Angela, better revise the Sensuality Quotient list, Madam!! This one, these hot encounters and still preferences to be strangers!! Wow!! loved it!! But sad for Karan!!
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update πŸ‘

Passionate, emotional with bits of teasing at the end πŸ˜†
And after so much of hot stuff betwn them, they are now asking each others name πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But I m feeling bad for Karan now. He is such a sweet guy & now something is troubling him πŸ˜•

Will be waiting for ur next update 😊

glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM! Loved the update. I hope Karan has someone else waiting for him! Love the intensity you are able to create between panchali and arjun.
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are so lost in each other that they don't even care about knowing each other's names...how romantic is that!! Every meeting of theirs is so intense!!
Love this!
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow so good . Iss ek update ni apki meri rato ki neend udadi πŸ˜† .
U r seriously a very good writer . Loved the chap so much happening in between them but still don know their names πŸ˜† but the love triangle ? What about Karn ?
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww my love birds😳😳 so cute they are...such a devil this guy isπŸ˜† n do I sense a broken heart in the past?!?!😭 That's why get them together soon n remove d haddi some howπŸ˜‰