Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

hi everyone,
i am kala...
new to this forum..once i watched geet serial then long gap..now i happened to see the promo of ajeeb dastaan ,it seemed interesting, so watched all the parts in a jiffy through net...so far loved this story..shobha and vikram are too good...i am a tamilian not that much expertize in hindi..i am managing with my little knowledge in hindi..i hope u people will accept me as ur friend..๐Ÿ˜Š
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Fab updt Munni ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I loved how CVs r showing a very human portrayal of a woman .. She is no superwoman who goes around lecturing others about women power .. All this while she lived in her bubble in a very secure zone , so the moment she is out of that comfort zone and finds herself surrounded by these wolves in sheep's disguise , she gets all terrified and like any other naive girl , she wants her husband out of jail for her life's security , forgetting all other issues she had with her husband . .. thats a realistic portrayal of a woman shown here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But that does not mean she is weak or dependent on her husband ... Its just that first time she is coming across such type of situations or such kind of people in her life .. First time she is realising that there r many other men like Samarth in this society who exploits women for their own benefits , thus cheating on their wives .. She suddenly feels like entering an altogether different world about which she had no knowledge till now and so its very natural for her to look for her life's security before anything else ..

But the moment Garima tells her about how a woman herself can protect her own honour instead of depending on these men who actually need women for their survival , Shobha realises that she dont need a Samarth for support .. She can handle it on her own ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ... Shobha needed that comfort and assurance from another woman and Garima was the right person for it ... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But she makes a blunder again in precap I felt .. but thats Shobha's journey for u .. She will fall but will again learn to stand up on her own after every failure .. it will only make her more strong and confident

True Jyo, me too loving the portrayal of woman in different roles...and thanks no lamba choda baashans and no emotional melodrama . that scene where she calls lawyer to bail out her husband was sooo much needed and was superb I would say to showcase a terrified Shobha who needs a man, the very same man who cheated her .. It's such a good scene ..these little scenes add more to the character ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

that's true again, it's not that she is dependent or weak, but in that moment, at that time .. the only one she could think of is her husband, as that's what we girls are taught .. he will protect you, they never say you protect yourselves

Garu's statement was "the thing" which needed to get back Shobha on her own, she knows she has to fight for her own .. Garu and Shobha are each other's support system .. can she not marry that chipkoo

As per spoilers she will be trapped as we expected.. but all will be well at the end ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Munni..๐Ÿค—...glad to be posting in ur thread again๐Ÿ˜ƒ...feels like old times๐Ÿ˜†

thank u for the detailed update...
Haven't watched the episode yet...will come back after that...

Varshuu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

omg after 2 long years #nostalgic , we will catch up more here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

have you watched it by now ๐Ÿ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

Thankiu much for the detailed WU...as me too a weak bacha..dad scolded me for watching tv late night...and got scared of him so missed the epi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

But that was fab when Shobha give him tight five fingers on his face right away๐Ÿ˜ก...he is a creep...i fear if in his real life too he is the same..as in all shows he loves to do negative roles๐Ÿ˜†
Garu is such a sweet heart...i love her...wish all bhabis get such sweet SIL๐Ÿ˜ณ...she is the support for Shobha...in all her weak times she stood by her and encouraged her...they both are meant for each other๐Ÿ˜ƒ...true friends๐Ÿ˜›
Glad that Shobha get to know at an early stage about that creep...but sad that again she had to see the worst face of this world๐Ÿ˜ญbut this is reality and one can't ignore it...
CVs are doing amazing job...each epi is a blast...and each epi gives the reality of the society...nothing exaggerated๐Ÿ˜Š
Tarun๐Ÿ˜กhe too is a creep...but i like Ajay...joker๐Ÿ˜†...but dun wanna see Garu getting married to that jokershe is a nice girl and deserves best๐Ÿ˜Šbut sometimes this happens...good people get worst in lifecase is Shobha๐Ÿ˜•
Shobha needs to be more stronger and so she needs to walk with her eyes and brain open...not to trust each and every one around...as she compared both Viks and Sandy the other day...that two men in same office are so opposite to each other...it was irony in that case...u see dikhta kuj aur hai aur bikta kuj aur๐Ÿ˜Š
epi was amazing...n m so looking forward that the girl which was talking to Shobha can be a card of Sandy...but can be honest toowill have to wait for the epi till monday๐Ÿ˜ณ

Babbar sher๐Ÿ˜†

Awww you missed watching the episode,
Yes Shobha slapped him and she also pushed him to the floor ..hahha no he is just an actor and is the best at creepy roles right . like right from the start he is giving those vibes ๐Ÿ˜† Garu Shobha are together each other's support and they will be there for each other, assure, support., cheer up each other .. they are absolutely adorable
Yes, it's the first encounter of reality for shobha in the outside world.,..yeap best part of the show is the subtleness,.. nothing ott or dramatized ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ajay is harmless .. he is comical.. while Tarun is dangerous man .. and please no Garu Ajay marriage.. I can't stand Tarun bossing over Garu ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ true good people get worst and vice versa .. sad but true at times ..

for shobha this will be reality striking, and both men are so diff the way they appear and the way they are .. the rude and khaddos Vikram is very good guy while the sugary sweet Sandeep is the worst one out there... "never judge a book by it's cover" lesson for Shobha

That girl is Sandeep's card there is a TB article about it ! and much more to look forward to :)))
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice update Munni, thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š
This show is going to highlight an important problem, women at times face at their work place. Let's see how it turns out to be.
Garu's ex bf may not let her get married to this specimen.
Vikram must be aware of Sandip's habbit. May be no one must have complained to him till now.
This show seems to be about some men's exploiting women in different walks of life, using other women, who willingly help them because they are dependant on them.

Mina that's so true, the problem is very concerning and it needs to be addressed .. irrespective of small town or metro, small company or an MNC.. the issue is all over the place.
I think Shobha may support and garu's ex BF shd also come and prove himself .. to get garu away from that specimen Ajay ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think anyone complained against him in the office , so as per the TB article, Vikram believes Sandeep but on Naani's advice about thinking unbiased he gets to the bottom of things and exposes Sandeep and throws him out ..

That;s teh point Mina, it is showing how men are exploiting women in every walk of life, like Samarth as hubby, Tarun as relative and Sandeep as Colleague ..u find people like these in every walk of life and that;s what they are showing and how Shobha stands up for herself being independent and confident
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalabhas

hi everyone,

i am kala...
new to this forum..once i watched geet serial then long gap..now i happened to see the promo of ajeeb dastaan ,it seemed interesting, so watched all the parts in a jiffy through net...so far loved this story..shobha and vikram are too good...i am a tamilian not that much expertize in hindi..i am managing with my little knowledge in hindi..i hope u people will accept me as ur friend..๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Kala, welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please share your views and opinion about the episodes, as time goes by everyone will become friends.

hope you have a great time here
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the likes and comments, appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜ณ