WWS - WWT Oct - 24 Bharosa toota... Himmat Nahi...

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
So what do we have here tonight?? Another Samarth in the making?? What do we call Sandeep?? Jr Sam?
But Jr Sam and his disgusting behavior was not what grabbed my attention.

1. Garima - A young girl who thinks like a woman first and a sister next. Who is supporting her bhabhi because she knows what her brother did was unforgivable. Post-incident Sho wavered about getting her husband back but not Garu. Her words to Sho were bang on!! BTW.. Didn't know Garu had another sister!! Yeh pehli entry thi kya?? Ya pehle hua aur meine dekha nahi?? Well whatever.. right now she seems to be a long distance one.. Bhagwaan woh doori banayi rakhe!!

2. Vikram - This guy knows everything about Jr Sam aka Sandeep. At least thats what i felt today when he said type the letter without errors in ten minutes or I will shift you to Sandeep's team. He knows and he was just confirming. And really really hope I am right. Vik... mein yaha tumhe chada rahi hoon..please meri baat ka laaj rakhlena Monday ko..

3. Liked the way Sho's expression changed when her colleague said he is a happily married man for the world but this is his real face. One could see her comparing and finding the similarities. And her dialogue of - Bharosa toota.. Himmat nahi... tells us thats how she is moving on in her personal life. Now she is going to apply that in the professional arena too. Good luck Shobha.
Edited by Suvika. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

A power packed epi ..n great performances from everyone ...kudos to the team for showcasing it this well ...handling it subtly n giving us everything in one EPI

So Sandeep is a man who wants FUN when wife ain't arnd ..or wait maybe when wife is arnd , who knows ..he is Samarth part 2 ...n I suppose Shobha happ to be Just the wrong pick .,or maybe the right one ...

Vik wants to move Shobha to marketing n tht is some progress given the way the man thinks πŸ˜›

I highly doubt of two things .,one Sho coming out clean this early n second ...umm The Garima marriage thing I guess she is trapped ...

I Just hope tht girl who was talking to sho ..doesn't turn out to be sandy !- ally ...
Suvika. thumbnail
Post above is still not complete. Laptop crashed before I could type the rest. Will get to it tomorrow morning.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Samarth has 2 sisters in the first episode both the sisters were shown, this other sister had called for some help with land and Shobha had taken the call
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

So what do we have here tonight?? Another Samarth in the making?? What do we call Sandeep?? Jr Sam?

But Jr Sam and his disgusting behavior was not what grabbed my attention.

1. Garima - A young girl who thinks like a woman first and a sister next. Who is supporting her bhabhi because she knows what her brother did was unforgivable. Post-incident Sho wavered about getting her husband back but not Garu. Her words to Sho were bang on!! BTW.. Didn't know Garu had another sister!! Yeh pehli entry thi kya?? Ya pehle hua aur meine dekha nahi?? Well whatever.. right now she seems to be a long distance one.. Bhagwaan woh doori banayi rakhe!!

2. Vikram - This guy knows everything about Jr Sam aka Sandeep. At least thats what i felt today when he said type the letter without errors in ten minutes or I will shift you to Sandeep's team. He knows and he was just confirming. And really really hope I am right. Vik... mein yaha tumhe chada rahi hoon..please meri baat ka laaj rakhlena Monday ko..

hahaha pakka vik is parkhoing her..just verifying if what sandeep said was true..nahi bharosa nahi todengey cvs..πŸ˜†
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it was a sad epi felt so bad for shobha and wanted to kill that idiot😑. hope u r right that vikram do knows about sandeep nature and he shows him his right place soon... thumbs up for garimaπŸ‘πŸΌ the best character so far, loving her with each passing day 😳
Suvika. thumbnail
Post finally updated.
Laptop back on. Hope it stays on.
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

A power packed epi ..n great performances from everyone ...kudos to the team for showcasing it this well ...handling it subtly n giving us everything in one EPI

So Sandeep is a man who wants FUN when wife ain't arnd ..or wait maybe when wife is arnd , who knows ..he is Samarth part 2 ...n I suppose Shobha happ to be Just the wrong pick .,or maybe the right one ...

I think after this it will sink into her that there is always a face behind a face. Be it Samarth or Sandeep or Vikram.

Vik wants to move Shobha to marketing n tht is some progress given the way the man thinks πŸ˜›

I highly doubt of two things .,one Sho coming out clean this early n second ...umm The Garima marriage thing I guess she is trapped ...

I still have some hopes on Garima. She comes across as a smart girl who can think on her feet. Lets see.

I Just hope tht girl who was talking to sho ..doesn't turn out to be sandy !- ally ...

Yeah... lets hope not.

Word Count: 1

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Samarth has 2 sisters in the first episode both the sisters were shown, this other sister had called for some help with land and Shobha had taken the call

Oh yeah... I remember now. Thanks Shanti.πŸ˜ƒ That bit slipped my mind. πŸ˜•
Suvika. thumbnail

hahaha pakka vik is parkhoing her..just verifying if what sandeep said was true..nahi bharosa nahi todengey cvs..πŸ˜†

you think Sandeep already talked to Vik? πŸ€”