our AAHIL is not dumb he is hero

Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i think its 2 early 2 blame aahil because only 1 day has passed yet and aahil is already in guilt of hurting her so much ( he don't know she is sunheri and for him she is his love sanam ) so he can't say or even think that she is not sanam just because she is behaving strange i mean if real sanam behave strange becaus esomestime in life we behave strangely right ??? then it doesn't mean other think she is not real one or lookalike, in real life exact lookalike is not possible except in identical twins case which is even sometime difficult to differentiate by parents ( sometimes like in harry potter by mom of fred and gorege :D ) it doesn't mean na love is not real or that person is fool, dumb. i am just trying to say we have to wait and be positive :) actually read yesterday some sehan fan wrote if zoya is alive aahil may be behave same way with her while if zoya is alive rehan may fall in love for zoya because truth is rehan fall for seher because she is sanam's lookalike while aahil don't no she is not sanam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I get where ur coming from and like ur positivity! But in that "1 day" they showed a lot between AaHer, the conversations we, Sahil fans, wish took place between Sahil not AaHer.

Hmmm 😲 ... If Zoya was alive, she would be 20years older, I don't think Aahil and Rehaan would confuse her with Sanam and Seher. 😛
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FATIMA78651

i think its 2 early 2 blame aahil because only 1 day has passed yet and aahil is already in guilt of hurting her so much ( he don't know she is sunheri and for him she is his love sanam ) so he can't say or even think that she is not sanam just because she is behaving strange i mean if real sanam behave strange becaus esomestime in life we behave strangely right ??? then it doesn't mean other think she is not real one or lookalike, in real life exact lookalike is not possible except in identical twins case which is even sometime difficult to differentiate by parents ( sometimes like in harry potter by mom of fred and gorege :D ) it doesn't mean na love is not real or that person is fool, dumb. i am just trying to say we have to wait and be positive :) actually read yesterday some sehan fan wrote if zoya is alive aahil may be behave same way with her while if zoya is alive rehan may fall in love for zoya because truth is rehan fall for seher because she is sanam's lookalike while aahil don't no she is not sanam

@ bold dear I am posting the link of the post which you have mentioned. Let me make it clear to you that the person who made the post is not a Sehan fan. Please stop putting blames on Sehan fans. If you are angry against Sehan then let it be. Please don't involve the fans for something they have not done.
Link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4201996
dundumol96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its an old theory every serial heroes are alwaya dumb,...only villains and heroines are smart
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😊 sorry my phone played up
Edited by Perfectionist2 - 9 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Booteefool

I get where ur coming from and like ur positivity! But in that "1 day" they showed a lot between AaHer, the conversations we, Sahil fans, wish took place between Sahil not AaHer.

Hmmm 😲 ... If Zoya was alive, she would be 20years older, I don't think Aahil and Rehaan would confuse her with Sanam and Seher. 😛

I agree.😆😊 Zoya would be 20 yrs older.😆
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Az07

@ bold dear I am posting the link of the post which you have mentioned. Let me make it clear to you that the person who made the post is not a Sehan fan. Please stop putting blames on Sehan fans. If you are angry against Sehan then let it be. Please don't involve the fans for something they have not done.
Link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4201996

This just got interesting.
Az- thanks for clarifying my fan status.😆
Fatima, I used to be an Ahil fan,now that he is dumbed down beyond my liking, I've been mildly bashing him in that post mentioned.
Am neutrall on SeHan.Hey,everybody needs some love,even if the Han in Sehan is SOB,i mean,son-of-billi .I've no issues with him falling for Sunheri fast,i see that as resilience of his spirit & not rebound.

Regarding Zoya, i standby what I said about Ahil,as he hasn't got any blood flowing to his brain yet.He might think,Sanam has suddenly aged and got some rapidly ageing disease that got triggered after his heartfelt confession. The point i was trying to make is Ahil's soulful love has become skin-deep now.
Would Rehan have fallen for Zoya?Probably.He is genetically programmed to love the Khans, as a result of his mom's unrequited love for Asad & Imran's big love for Najma. And,yeah,Zoya had qualities both guys can fall for.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pookhi

I agree.😆😊 Zoya would be 20 yrs older.😆

Yeah Zoya would be 2o years older but good luck if you guys think she would look anywhere near that age if she were currently in Q2.
Just like Tanveer and Dilshad, she would have drunk from the fountain of youth.

And moreover just like the twins who have not seen each other since two years of age, have the same hairstyle, eyebrow shapes and apparently pretty much the same skin type, birth marks, smell and what not,...Zoya would look exactly the same no doubt.

No wonder our Ahil is unable to see anything physically different about the woman in front of him and only just now realized, "hmmm Sanam is not acting like Sanam since the function"...As things are I have no hope that even this realization would be translated into anything constructive so that he investigates or look a little more closely as to WHY she is acting different.
Now since Ahil dosen't find anything different by touching her intimately its only logical to conclude that he won't know the difference even if he slept with this fake Sanam...specially since he hasn't slept with Sanam yet. Heck they haven't even kissed yet...so even by kissing Seher how would he know this is not Sanam?

Hence I don't find anything wrong in Simran's remark that as things are Ahil might even try romancing Zoya by mistake...

We were led to believe Sanam as his soulmate but his behavior currently shows anybody could sneak on him in the dark and pretend to be Sanam and he would be a happy camper all the way...SOUNDS HARSH????? That's how the cvs are currently portraying Ahil. And this is coming from an ardent Ahil fan who used to see Q2 first, for Ahil and second Sahil!
Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago