-mujna- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Every One... this is my first OS ever... Hope you all like it... Enjoy...
SIRF ISHITA AUR USKE RAVAN KUMAR KE LIYE...

It was a calm silent night and the only sound that could be heard was of leaves rustling gently against each other as a gentle breeze caressed the trees. But while this tranquility may have pleased her any other time, today the loud noise of her life falling apart made her immune to everything. She sat alone in her bedroom... no Raman's bedroom which she just shared and reflected on the events of this week from hell. In that small place, wedged between their... no... Raman's wardrobe and the side cabinet she sat and questioned herself - "Was falling in love really worth it?"

Twice she had let someone inside her heart and twice she was left alone to clear the mess that was her broken heart. When Subbu left her it hurt her... it hurt her pride... it hurt her family... but what really hurt was the fact that she had been such a bad judge of character... that even after twelve years she did not realize the cowardice of the man that she was willing to live her life with. When she needed him the most... to assure her that she was still a complete woman even if she could never give him a child he left her... he left her... but she still managed to live! But this time...

Even after taking so much care her husband had still managed to sneak into her heart. She never intended to fall in love with him... actually she never intended to think of him as anything other than the her daughter's father... a man who just existed at the periphery of the most amazing gift destiny gave her - RUHI... her reason for living. But who was she kidding??? Destiny was never on her side... she should have realized that destiny would never favor her... after all she was Ishita... the person that destiny played games with... but being the idiot she was, she again blinded herself to reality and took a chance... a chance at LOVE... a chance at HAPPINESS... a chance at being A COMPLETE WOMAN... not just a mother or a daughter-in-law... but a mother and a daughter and a daughter-in-law and a wife and a lover... everything that the other women seem to just have... be it Amma, Mummy ji, Vandu Akka or even Mihika... she craved for that completeness that only Raman could give her... her Ravan Kumar could give her... not Ruhi's father, not her amma's and appa's son-in-law... not the CEO of a multi-national company... ONLY HER RAMAN could give her... But what happened today proved that completeness was an illusion that she would never achieve... today she felt the essence of her existence shrivel up and die... All because of Raman... So being who she was, she decided to cut her losses and start learning to live with what she had... her daughter... SIRF RUHI KE LIYE...

Her mind made up, she got up from that corner... mentally boosting herself to smile in front of her family and Ruhi. She looked into the mirror staring at herself... giving herself the strength to face the future, when her eyes invariably went to the photograph of her daughter and husband... no her daughter's father... on the wall behind... these two had become her family... her reason for living...

Suddenly as if she had been woken from a deep numbing slumber she realized something - there was a time when Ruhi was the most important person in her life and Raman by default association was an obligation that she just had no choice about... but today... everything has change... now RAMAN AND RUHI were the most important people in her life... not one... not the other... but BOTH... and she could put one over the other... All those little moments that she spent with her Ravan Kumar, even the ones that were not so pleasant but helped cement their relationship... helped her understand the puzzle called Raman Kumar Bhalla, played in her mind. It was then that she decided that she would solve this puzzle... that she would fight this time... understand when and where everything started to go downhill and then FIX IT...

As the first rays of the sun entered her room Ishita was ready... ready to face her Raman... ready to fight for her Raman... ready to apologize for hurting him in ways that she never imagined she possibly could... in the last few hours she had dissected every interaction that she had had with Raman... every conversation that she had had about Raman with any one... from Mummy ji to Mihir to Mani to even Neelu... and suddenly the cause for Raman's pain was crystal clear... it staggered her to know that she had been so blissfully ignorant... in her need to save and protect the man she loved the most she had hurt him... hurt him to the extent that his soul was dying... her friendship and secret help from Mani had cost her the most important relationship in her life!!!... Those tears that wet his pillow... drinking till the world around him faded... that anger in his eyes... they were not for his family... they were not for his brother... they were not even for her of Mani... they were for bond that he shared with his Ishita, His Madrasan Jhansi ki Rani... that he thought was being eroded... and she was the cause for this...

Suddenly the door opened and she saw him walking in... his eyes were filled with unshed tears and remorse... his body language showed that he was bracing himself for being rejected... he was saying something... but all she could hear was a buzz... somewhere in the back of her mind she realized that the misunderstanding had been cleared... that probably Mani, Romi, Sarika and Mummy ji had clarified and cleared everything... she heard him say that everything would be fine now... but did she really want everything to be fine... till the next time they were at opposite ends of a situation and again needed a third person to held understand and trust each other? NO... she wanted much more than fine and so she made a decision... a decision to fight... to fight and win... she was going to show this wonderful man that he was worthy... worthy of her love... worthy of every happiness in this world... that he could trust her... that she would be there with him... support him.. fight with him... love him... all the way till eternity... She would do this... not for Ruhi... Not for Raman Bhalla... But for Ishita... SIRF ISHITA AUR USKE RAVAN KUMAR KE LIYE...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good job...  do continue!  ðŸ˜ƒ I love this take on the coming scenario. Can't wait to see them fall in love all over again!😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice OS...simple nd sweet...
-mujna- thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your comments and likes... they are really encouraging!!!
YhmCraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dear..Pls continue it..I loved it !
-mujna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: YhmCraze

Dear..Pls continue it..I loved it !

thank you for liking it!!!... tried writing ahead but being a beginner i got stuck... the content of this forum is so good that i feel daunted... but will keep trying... 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mujna

thank you for liking it!!!... tried writing ahead but being a beginner i got stuck... the content of this forum is so good that i feel daunted... but will keep trying... 

nrver feel that way buddy.
believe in your beliefs.
no one is expert.
you are here to give your view and what is necessary is you believe in yourself.
please try to continue.

if you need aby help i can try.i also wrote few ss and os.
but your idea is good from ishita;s pov plase continue
Rianshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice.. plz continue soon..!!
-mujna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

nrver feel that way buddy.
believe in your beliefs.
no one is expert.
you are here to give your view and what is necessary is you believe in yourself.
please try to continue.

if you need aby help i can try.i also wrote few ss and os.
but your idea is good from ishita;s pov plase continue

thank you for your encouragement... i took your advice and continued another OS that i started writing yesterday... His Eyes Don't Lie... you get the credit for it... do let me know if you like it!!!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mujna

thank you for your encouragement... i took your advice and continued another OS that i started writing yesterday... His Eyes Don't Lie... you get the credit for it... do let me know if you like it!!!

did you write third part.
it was very interesting buddy.
please update next part quickly