Unexpected success-stories of television! BI mentioned - Article

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
All that crosses our thoughts at the mention of Diwali are Lights, Sweets and Colors.. In a word- Celebrations!!! This festive season, Just-Showbiz brings to you, some of the unexpected yet most celebrated shows and their rise to popularity in television. Let's celebrate this Diwali together with these sweet, delighting and colorful journeys of much loved stories in small screen.

5. Beintehaa (Fortune Productions/ Colors TV)

As the promos started hitting for Fortune Productions' Beintehaa last year, the show was taken very lightly and considered just a gap filler in place of Colors' popular reality show Big Boss till its next season arrives in. Reasons behind it were obvious- it was from a new production house with debutant leads. However, unexpectedly, the show succeeded critically in luring in masses with its refreshing main stream love story, characterizations, enactment and unique style of presentation; alongside maintaining an average grip at the TRPs. The journey of Beintehaa from initiation to acknowledgement seems like a hesitant-needy step by the channel to fill the gap, has earned unexpected and noteworthy success, which can be a lesson to prospective makers hereon.

Every victory, expected or not deserves a celebration; unexpected ones deserves to be celebrated more. So keep celebrating the victories and let's get bizzin!!

http://www.just-showbiz.com/just-showbiz-celebrates-unexpected-success-stories-of-television/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Sorry if posted before, so proud of BI its true. I remember when BI promos first started to air even I did not think much of the show but I was so wrong I ended up loving it! I don't think anyone could have predicted how huge BI would become, this is why I say regardless of what happens BI has made its mark.
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS Mandy :)
So proud of being a Beintehaa fan !
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Mandy! I'm so proud of Beintehaa...the basic premise of the show may have been done to death before but where many have failed Beintehaa has excelled and surpassed many expectations only because of the treatment given...That and also the refreshing pairing of Harshika!

I've gotta admit I only watched the initial promos halfheartedly and wasn't really intending to give Beintehaa a shot...I hate to say it but I was more interested in the other show that started the same day...but Beintehaa and ZaYa won me over...and HOW!!

Beintehaa and Harshka deserve all the recognition that they get!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnks for sharing mandy ...
So proud to b a beintehaa and zaya fan
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for sharing
Very well written article. Proud to be a fan of show like Beintehaa and HarshIka/ZaYa.

Frankly speaking I was rather more excited for other show.So to watch that show i casually caught BI but to my surprise found it so refreshing with gripping storyline and fabulous performance of Newbies like HarshIka.
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs
So proud of BI😃
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...
As a fan of sanaya i was eager to watch her new show which started same day...i just saw.precap of 1st epi in BI while waiting for next show to air...i saw pree...i just remember sumwere i saw her yes its her tamil movie...so i just gave a try for aalia's nikkah epi...the bg n dialoges brought me in ...n proper closure of tracks made me go crazy...now i cant mis a single epi of BI😳
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Thanks for sharing Mandy! I'm so proud of Beintehaa...the basic premise of the show may have been done to death before but where many have failed Beintehaa has excelled and surpassed many expectations only because of the treatment given...That and also the refreshing pairing of Harshika!

I've gotta admit I only watched the initial promos halfheartedly and wasn't really intending to give Beintehaa a shot...I hate to say it but I was more interested in the other show that started the same day...but Beintehaa and ZaYa won me over...and HOW!!

Beintehaa and Harshka deserve all the recognition that they get!

Couldn't agree more with you! When BI first started it seemed like your typical love hate story, you would think it had nothing new to offer but that couldn't be more wrong for this show. I'm so impressed with BI okay so it is not perfect and I despised the halala track but overall for a newbie PH and newcomers for leads they've really made an impact. Imagine in ten months what BI has given to fans, its more than some shows give you in a year or more!

I did the same, sure the promos grabbed by attention but I was not exactly eager to start watching the show. In fact I actually ended up watching this show late and that is only because others kept talking about it, I am glad I started watching because I would have never known what I was missing out on.

Beintehaa and Harshika do deserve all the success and recognition they've received. Hats off to them.