Poll

Do you like Vikram as your boss?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here is the new poll question..

Do you like Vikram as your boss? He seems not only heartless, heart breaker even...
But... but..kya ada hai unka..hayee..hayee...

phir bhi, sometimes it may appear to workaholics ...its OK yaar... after all.. he is asking for high throughput.. whats wrong in it..

what is your opinion?

Please click as well as write.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
I can tolerate as long as he sets example
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Your emoticons are classic 😆 !! I will go with the as long as he sets an example ! Nice poll , As he says log apney bosses bakwaas Jhelthey hai.. Kaam lagan say Karna Chahiye !! (In words of doing hood work )
Now Shobha is proving herself day by day so Vikram the BOSS will learn to bring a change in his way pf being a better Attitude oriented guy, BUT I looobbb Vikram baba the BosS 😉 😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This being a REEL Serial Vikram and his idiosyncrasy is there with the thinking that Shobha will come and change him into a better human being.

But in REAL life there is no way anyone should tolerate this kind of behaviour in a work place.

Vikram and his tantrums and his personal digs at Shobha and her situation is way out of line.

And it is not a secretary's job to come to work and change her Boss's behaviour .

That is not what she was hired to do. And after listening to Shobha's description of his attitude which was said in private and was eavesdropped by Vikram , he does not have
the right to chastise her for it at work and threaten to fire her.

As a good boss he could have talked it out with her privately and explained to her that she can have her opinion of him as long as she does her job efficiently and does it well.

He is there to do his job professionally and that is what is expected of her as well.

But again this being said this is a Serial that many are already making a "Jodi" of these two and hence do not see that a REAL working place will not tolerate this kind of attitude towards an employee.

shobha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I voted for 'Never" Mudraji.
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Same as you Mudraji..
I can tolerate if he sets an example.
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
no i will not tolerate that much rudeness from my boss
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can tolerate if he sets an example
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Your emoticons are classic 😆 !! I will go with the as long as he sets an example ! Nice poll , As he says log apney bosses bakwaas Jhelthey hai.. Kaam lagan say Karna Chahiye !! (In words of doing hood work )
Now Shobha is proving herself day by day so Vikram the BOSS will learn to bring a change in his way pf being a better Attitude oriented guy, BUT I looobbb Vikram baba the BosS 😉 😆

When I have joined IF for Kuch toh log kahenge, one member called Deepa Jayanti introduced me to emoticons. I am so used to them that, I use them even official presentations and always people ROFL with them.😆

I know.. I know aap Apurva ki Deewani (aka AD) ho.. Agar Vik babu is your boss, sau guna mauf...😆😆😆😆
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

This being a REEL Serial Vikram and his idiosyncrasy is there with the thinking that Shobha will come and change him into a better human being.

But in REAL life there is no way anyone should tolerate this kind of behaviour in a work place.

Vikram and his tantrums and his personal digs at Shobha and her situation is way out of line.

And it is not a secretary's job to come to work and change her Boss's behaviour .

That is not what she was hired to do. And after listening to Shobha's description of his attitude which was said in private and was eavesdropped by Vikram , he does not have
the right to chastise her for it at work and threaten to fire her.

As a good boss he could have talked it out with her privately and explained to her that she can have her opinion of him as long as she does her job efficiently and does it well.

He is there to do his job professionally and that is what is expected of her as well.

But again this being said this is a Serial that many are already making a "Jodi" of these two and hence do not see that a REAL working place will not tolerate this kind of attitude towards an employee.

Everytime bringing out someone's personal life is very disgusting...whereas, he could not take one single word against him😡😡😡

But manytimes, this arrogancy is present with head strong MCPs and with those who try to 'imitate' western culture. I said imitate because, in the western culture, the boss is simply acts as a friend and no invisible lines... unfortunatey we eliminate that factor while imitating