Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

hey awesome post and beautiful collageπŸ‘ great work by both of u

ok coming to epi it was mindblowing
firstly come our vikram dream that part was hillariousπŸ˜†
loved it how shobha cnfrnts her MIL... despite that her MIL is not supporting her, shobha give her presntatn so well and handled her Family too😳 perfct example for working women nowadys
then the lift wala scene 😳 simply superb
and wht to say about precap😑 hope vikram throw sandeep out from his offce ASAP

yup hats off to Shobha for not only shutting up her MIL but also managing to give a wonderful presentation despite facing so many hurdles πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cant wait for Vikram's sweet little nightmare to soon turn into a dream now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

About precap , I just want Shobha ti give him a tight slap today 😑
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

@Jyoti, that's a fab post yet again! πŸ‘

And yes, I too loved the lift scene and the claustrophobia ... and then I loved the way Shobha "demonstrated" her coffee ad campaign idea! Super duper stuff. The goodpart was that I expected Vikram to get extremely upset that she had succeeded in her campaign, but did you see the way he eyed her and then quietly accepted that she had won that round?

I agree Mansi .. someone like Vikram silently walking off in approval was unexpected na 😲 .. I guess this proves that no matter how much egoistic the guy is , if someone actually proves herself , he appreciates πŸ‘πŸΌ

As regards, the marketing creep ... I knew he had ugly things on his mind and I hope he gets a tight slap from Shobha. In fact, better still, I hope Vikram barges in by accident and then surprises himself by tightly slapping the creep!

yeah this guy did same in that other ekta show yeh hai mohabbatein too .. looks like he is Ekta's fav pet when it comes to such pervert roles πŸ˜† .. waise chk out new promo , it seems Shobha decides to complain but Sandeep instead lbames Shobha in front of Vikram for coming to his house but Vikram dont look too convinced .. so it seems Vikram might instead doubt Sandeep here ..
Accha, there's one scene I wish they would show us ... I want to see Naani face-off with Shobha's mother-in-law. The MIL wants Shobha to stop working while Naani wants Shobha to continue working. So I want to see what sparks fly between these two ... also I feel if the MIL deliberately makes the kids disturb Shobha in her work assignments, this Naani may double up as "babysitter" and help Shobha. I want to see the MIL checkmated by the zany Naani! Should be goof fun!

hi5 on that πŸ˜† .. me too waiting for Nani and MIL's confrontation .. I bet only this Nani can tackle that proudy MIL .. and it will b interesting to see Nani taking care of Shobha's kids in future which will mean another nightmare for Vikram if those kids land up at his house especially that Jiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Lovely epi jyo ...

Just logged in have been busy n got time to sit n read n ur post n always it's such a nice thing to read ..u make me happy πŸ˜›

I loved loved loved the lift scene ..I m a sucker for the ROMANCE the OLD way and love it when the leads are caught Is such situations ...OLD wine in a NEW bottle ...awww and vik was claustrophobic n sho helped him ...πŸ‘

Btw I hate the MIL like I said earlier ..she is insanely insane ..period ...

N wait n see how shobha gets success bith at work n home ...πŸ˜†

Precao ...expected but I love this guy n wud love to see him experiment with his roles Than to stereotype himself

Me too love such moments .. u dont hv the typical pull-push or catch-fall eyelock yet u can feel the spark between both stuck in a lift .. old school romantic idea but so pleasing to the eyes na 😳

MIL needs a reality chk dose soon .. I want Vikram's Nani one day to tackle this MIL πŸ˜†

Shobha was a true winner today both at home and office πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree on the precap .. This actor got to try something different now in his next show πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jyo
Lovely Analysis !

loved the way Shobha gave it back to her MIL & she made realize that she will not go beg anyone especially that Tarun & fall from her dignity !

The presentation three cheers for her !! Amazing prop & making Vikram hit is PERK & ended with the mystery behind brewing cup of coffee!! Very nice & impressive which gave that edge for her that she is capable of doing good work!!

The CV bring so many human dynamics and present various perks so beautifully here!!

The cafe scene was hilarious I am sure Vikram would have approached Shobha & lectured her but then he also wanted to see how his shop employees perform so let go of it It had a humorous element added

The jasmine flowers was so sweet hai!! That dream was so vwry made he got sneezing once then went back to sleep again got to sneezing and more shock to see her there so beautiful!! Good Morning Sir !!!

The Lift Scene was classic lovely message of the old couple & Shobha as you said seeing positivity with life love marriage while Vikram sees the opposite but there was a dip in his facial expressions which caught my attention somewhere he has lost all belief in this institution cases around or his own view of let down I am sure cVs will bring it to light one day!!
& later the coffee on 14 floor I know it will happen one day !!

Lovely episode so beautifully & neatly things are covered!!

Precap:; & Promo are defiantly a flag of worry hope Shobha will be judged on many bases but I am sure Vikram knows the rite vs wrong & sandeep will be in trouble !!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Hey Jyo
Lovely Analysis !

loved the way Shobha gave it back to her MIL & she made realize that she will not go beg anyone especially that Tarun & fall from her dignity !

me too loved the scene and then the way she spoke about how she will give a normal life to her kids and not a luxury one πŸ‘

The presentation three cheers for her !! Amazing prop & making Vikram hit is PERK & ended with the mystery behind brewing cup of coffee!! Very nice & impressive which gave that edge for her that she is capable of doing good work!!

yup me too loved the presentation especially the end .. Vikram too was clean bowled and silently walked off which is more like a sign of approval from him .. I hv noticed he always goes silent when he realises the opposite party is right ..his silence indicates more of respect for the other party for proving him wrong

The CV bring so many human dynamics and present various perks so beautifully here!!

The cafe scene was hilarious I am sure Vikram would have approached Shobha & lectured her but then he also wanted to see how his shop employees perform so let go of it It had a humorous element added

yup it had the humour and I really enjoyed the way Shobha was trying to hide from her sanki boss πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

The jasmine flowers was so sweet hai!! That dream was so vwry made he got sneezing once then went back to sleep again got to sneezing and more shock to see her there so beautiful!! Good Morning Sir !!!

yup a perfct dream to wake up in the morning na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

The Lift Scene was classic lovely message of the old couple & Shobha as you said seeing positivity with life love marriage while Vikram sees the opposite but there was a dip in his facial expressions which caught my attention somewhere he has lost all belief in this institution cases around or his own view of let down I am sure cVs will bring it to light one day!!
& later the coffee on 14 floor I know it will happen one day !!

yeah I too saw those emotions in his eyes when he spoke about marriage and relationships .. it seems he has lost faith in it and there is a specific reason for it .. wonder what πŸ€” .. just hope we see his side of the story too one day .. and yeah that cup of coffee is pending for now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Lovely episode so beautifully & neatly things are covered!!

Precap:; & Promo are defiantly a flag of worry hope Shobha will be judged on many bases but I am sure Vikram knows the rite vs wrong & sandeep will be in trouble !!

I hope Vikram judges it well and dont show bias in favour of his friend here .. I m sure he will do right justice because somewhere he is a perfectionist who cares for his employee's well being too .. so if he finds out what all Sandeep has been doing , he will definitely not brush it under the carpet ..

Word Count: 1