Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Excellent analysis of episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘
Main points of this episode was
1. Shobha confront her MIL
2. Shobha & Garima go to coffee shop to get some inspiration regarding Shobha's presentation. πŸ˜ƒ
3. Shobha helping her kids.. abt their drawing , essay.. using her presence of mind.. Kids got to knw to an interesting topic like 'Coffee' πŸ˜†
4. Vikram dreaming abt Shobha in his room.. 😲😳 with Jasmine flowers.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
5. Shobha's presentation is a success. πŸ‘
6. ViBha lift scene.. 😳

P.S Why does this actor Anurag play only such -ve pervert kind of characters in most of his recent Ekta shows? Bahut repetitive ho gaya.. He should try something new. ( Only good +ve role he did was in PR as Satish.. )
Why did Shobha make such a mistake of going to this guy's house? 😭
I hope Vikram believes her rather than his friend Sandeep.

1) I wonder if MIL or Tarun would have given money to Sandeep so that this incident occurs with Shobha? πŸ€” May be they thought such a jolt.. and later on taunts from ppl in office will make Shobha leave her job?

2) If this news goes abt Shobha's character assassination.. ie Sexual harassment thing.. I wonder how Tarun & MIL will react to it? πŸ€”πŸ€’
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
excellent episode with excellent analysis.πŸ‘

today's episode is dhamakedar.
with so many good scenes. first sobha confronting her MIL. then vik dream then sobha's presentation. her time with the kids. then ultimately the lift scene. .
apu-sonali doing a fabulous job as vik-sobha. today both of them are flawless .πŸ‘
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Super Duper Jyo !!

I will be back But Made this siggie so wanted to just put it with your amazing collage !!

Lovely episode Got to fetch my bachha party will be back in some time !!😊

πŸ€— thank u di for capturing this moment so well. apu looking so cute 😳 ❀️
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Today was another good episode with Shobha giving some real blow to her MIL both with her actions as well as words πŸ‘πŸ‘ followed by Shobha's successful presentation in the office and a cute ViBha lift moment 😳
loved the Shobha n MIL vala sceneπŸ˜†

Everytime I feel today we might have a filler episode , CVs prove me wrong as the episodes keep getting better than the previous ones and just when we thought MIL might take Shobha for a ride , we r pleasantly surprised to see Shobha actually catching her MIL red-handed and giving her back in style especially when she indirectly tells her MIL to take care of her spine πŸ˜‰.. that was sarcasm at its best from Shobha 😎 ..i alwayz loved Shobha whenever she tells something really sarcastic either to Viks or to MIL😳 ...but today was really awesome..n i hate that line of MIL...woman can't do anything without the support of family🀒She is definitely taking those sarcasm classes from her sanki boss in this case and applying on her MIL πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

MIL thought Shobha is like a typical bahu who will give up work once her domestic life takes a toll on her but in this case she really did underestimate her presense of mind and strength of a woman πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Shobha is a perfect example of a multitasking women who can manage both home and work efficiently without any complaints or cribbing ⭐️ ; She does not waste time arguing with her MIL or lecturing about right or wrong .. she knows no point .. So she proves herself with her actions the way she prepares those sandwiches for kids instead of scrambled eggs or the way she handles the school sending program of kids and yet manages to reach office on time .. WOWW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Just feel like saying take a bow Shobha .. u dont need anyone's help or favour at all πŸ‘πŸΌ
she really deserves a bow...hats off to CVs who have managed till now to get the viewers hooked to it amazingly...Sonali is such a sweet heart and when it comes to mommy..she is really a perfect one i guess😳...She really knows it well what her MIL is upto and how she has to manage her in any situation,MIL u js beware of DILπŸ˜†...loved how she manipulated the kids telling them to have something new n yummy in BFπŸ˜ƒawww...loved that scene...she is really a multitasker😳

Loved the way Shobha gave it back to her MIL too about her spine when she was talking about going to gym πŸ˜† .. MIL was left speechless in the end as she has no reply to her tantrum throwing program 😑 .i ws on cloud nine by that timeπŸ˜†and was rofling in the couchπŸ˜†

Shobha is just so clear in her mind about why she wants this job .. She does not want to take a single penny from that spineless Tarun but live her life with dignity on her own terms and conditions πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... And I loved the way she no more bothers to listen to her MIL either .. In a way her MIL just lost that respect in her own bahu's eyes now with her actions πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ... but stil Shobha is a person who knows how to respect others ..whatever MIL is doing ..that matters less to Shobha..coz she doesn't pay any heed to her non sense...infact is getting more stronger and determined in her goals...she is a perfect bahu,a mother,a wife,a bhabi...as when she came to know about herMIL's might be fake headache...she instantly gave her meds first, then rushed to office..😳

Shobha has shown her presense of mind and creativity not just in her domestic life but in work field too the way she thinks of taking ideas by visitng the cafe or taking inspiration from her own kids as she feels kids r most creative and then in the end she represents the perfect skit of a working woman in office , the way she tackles her sanki boss by having a cool cup of coffee .. a perfect adverisement ⭐️ ... I just loved the ending of her presentation when Vikram was about to leave in anger but Shobha throws that punching line about "a cup of mystry coffee" πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘ Jyo u said that she'll take some idea from kids probably and look she tried that tooπŸ˜‰..Garu is so supportiveπŸ˜ƒ...i was pinched by that tear of Shobha which she wiped of silently and having a sip of mystry coffee...giving more to SankiπŸ˜†...n yor predection about that drama is also rightπŸ˜†that Shobha will do something like this with the help of SandeepπŸ˜ƒ

Vikram was left clean bowled in the end when his own marketing team stands up and claps for her innovative idea and unique way of presenting it ⭐️ .. Vikram's silence said it all there ....it was not only that his marketing team applauded so he was amazed..but he got amazed by that very moment his feet could not step ahead when he again heard that Shobha is about to say something..there she caught him..and i was like..awww...u r getting into that more n more with every passing day Viks babu😳. He knew the Adv was perfect and so was left speechless πŸ˜‰ ... First he thought she was trying to make fun of his antics when Sandeep did that jasmine throwing act but I guess the climax of the presentation changed it all as he realised how all his secretaries might b tolerating his hitler like attitude on a daily basis without any complaints πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Loved Apurva's expressions here .. He was pissed off that she won this round but somewhere inside he was a bit stunned to see she actually did it πŸ˜‰ ...i dint find him pissed off rather happy from his very so called "heart"πŸ˜†don't know but i felt like he was pissed off when Shobha and Sandeep were making fun of him ...according to him...but the moment that turned into a mystry coffee..i felt that somewhere he again fell for Shobha😳and I thought Apurva brought those mixed emotions of anger and shock quite well in this scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Sonali complimented him equally by giving that victory smile ⭐️...
Both Sonali and Apurva are fab..really fabπŸ˜ƒ

I wonder if Vikram is already hving some sort of telepathy connection with Shobha here the way he got that nightmare of Shobha throwing jasmine over him in his own room 🀣🀣 and then in office the skit was on similar lines too but the only difference was boss thorwing the jasmine and not secretary unlike in his nightmare where it was Shobha throwing it 🀣🀣🀣 ... Well Shobha seems to hv already taken over his mind πŸ˜‰ ..Mayb very soon he will take over his heart too ☺️ .. Who knows when this nightmare turns into a dream and Vikram Ahuja falls in love with the same Jasmine flowers πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ ...
🀣agree Jyo...she has taken over his mind...but he is not able to realize that its not his nightmare...but a beautiful dream which will turn his life into heaven...but really loved that dreamπŸ˜†Sonali was looking so sweet throwing those flowers at himπŸ˜†...her Good morning ws amazingπŸ˜†...Shobha certainly has some impact on his mind...and thats not attraction at all..but he feels for her that he'll realize after Shobha will leave his job...she will defo leave i guess for ones at least...coz of that Sandeep

I must say the cafe scene was quite hilarious and loved the fact that Vikram's monkey cap made its comeback after a while πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... But I dint get why Shobha was trying to hide from Vikram here πŸ€” .. I mean she along with her Nanad can always visit the cafe as customer too na or was she scared of hearing another round of lecture from her sanki boss and so decided to hide herself behind the menu card πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Mayb she just wanted to avoid his another round of blablabla cribbing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... xactly...she wud have thought...oh Puhlease not againπŸ˜†...i can't get another one...already its going over my mind nowπŸ˜†...but i loved that...surprise visitπŸ˜†

Now comes the best moment of the episode .. The lift scene .. I thought the scene was quite symbolic the way they both stood on same side of the lift just to give space to that old couple who was standing more like an example in front of them just to show that true love and relationshjps can always prosper in the long run 😳 ; Mayb the old couple is actually giving us a hint of where ViBha gonna stand after 50 yrs πŸ˜‰ ; Mayb they will b standing on the other side of the lift together replacing that old couple after 50 yrs 😳...
awww...that scene was really so perfectly done😳...yeah might be..u never know what Cvs are uptoπŸ˜†especially Ekta MaaπŸ˜†...

I loved Shobha's positivity here .. Despite getting such a betrayal from her husband , she still believes in the institution of marriage and respects it too πŸ‘πŸ‘ whereas Vikram seems to hv some extreme hatred towards marriage and relationships , wonder why πŸ˜• ; The way he was talking about how society pressurises two people for marriage , makes me wonder if he has some tragic past associated with marriage .. He looked disturbed seeing the old couple's togetherness and at one point sounded frustrated too πŸ€”... i guess he can have one...regarding his parents or someone else..but not related to himself...as then he wd have getting all the more frustrated with his Nani...as she keeps tellig him about marriage all the time...it cant be with his own past...if it is something like that...thats what i said...she still respects all..doesnt matter what people have given to herπŸ˜›

Everytime Shobha makes a point about marriage , Vikram always puts her down by giving her own husband's example just to assure his own self that marriages r made in hell only .. But the question is why such a pessimist attitude towards marriage .. Is it related to his parents πŸ€”...but i loved when he tells her tumari xample har jaga fit ho jati haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways the sweet irony here is the moment both ViBha wishes that they should never get stuck up together , destiny decides otherwise and both actually end up getting stuck together for some more time in the same lift πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; And here we discover that Vikram is actually claustaphobic .. hmm interesting .. wonder what all secrets r attached to his personality πŸ€” ...and its Shobha who got to know about that secret..shhsshhhπŸ˜›.. They both continue to crib about each other yet in times of crisis Shobha only comes to his rescue by first asking him to count 1..2 ..3 to feel at ease and then giving him the idea to call for the head security πŸ˜› .. Tomorrow I m sure Vikram too will come to Shobha's rescue once that creep Sandeep will trap Shobha in sexual harassment case as per promo 😑 ; They may not b fond of each other but destiny is putting them in situations where they both only can rescue each other .. Today Shobha comes to his rescue inside life , tomorrow mayb it will b Vikram's turn 😳 ....😑i hate that Sandeep...dun know...y God has made his face like that...he seems just a creepy creature...and even when he plays some positive role..it looks like he is faking all the moreπŸ˜†...well i wonder will Viks support Shobhai still doubt at this...he'll not by the very moment...but he might think about that later on..Shobha helped him in closing that window...thn it was Viks who gave Shobha umbrella that day...thats another matter that creepy came n took her awaynow it was Shobha's turn and she did it well...now its Viks turn..but i doubthe'll not stand against his so called friend but against Shobha...even my heart is not saying this too...what will he do thenπŸ˜†??

Oh and why Vikram got off the lift along with Shobha on the same floor when his apartment is one floor above her na πŸ˜‰ .. Aaah he was simply scared if the lift gets stuck up again and he is left all alone in the lift .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Again I thought it was symbolic the way both got off on the same floor .. Its more like their destination is the same and so is their journey till the destination and so they got to b together always to b each other's pillar of support 😳 ...
πŸ˜†SankiπŸ˜†...vese his step was not wrong naπŸ˜†...stairs are much better thn liftπŸ˜†..i wanna see him falling for Shobha badlyπŸ˜ƒnot in those terms..badly means...that wanna see him standing beside Shoha at every step...silently😳

Precap .. sighhh .. Sandeep is a creep and all our doubts were not wrong in this case 😑 .. As per new promo it seems CVs r gonna take up this serious matter of how working women go through this sexual harassment in offices but not able to prove anything .. So will Vikram trust her or will Sandeep manipulate it .. lets see .. from promo I feel Vikram will trust Shobha .. Today he was stuck with her in one lift and if Shobha wanted she could hv taken advantage but she dint .. So Vikram will know well that Shobha can never do anysuch thing .. Hope he does not fall for his creepy friend's manipulations here 😑 ... Its a very common subject in today's society .. lets see how the CVs handle it ...well agree...all what is happening in the society...but lets see what happens nxt..if he sides his friend or gives a thought to it that Shobha can't do it at all...though her husband is a creep...not worth to be called a man...but this lady can't be like that...if she wud hav..thne what was the need to do a job...n that too there where she cant tolerate the boss even for a second...she has some self respect..and is doing the job to handle to situation in her family...he shud give a thought to all..as he is very practical n realistic...as he shows off that...so he shud think before telling Shobha that u too are in the same boat with yor husband

After this incident , I bet Shobha will never trust people on face value .. first Samarth and now this creep Sandeep .. Mayb this incident will open her eyes to the reality further and she might begin understanding honest and real men like Vikram all the more 😳....hoping so...and even wanna see this soonπŸ˜ƒ

Overall fab episode ... just loving ViBha every passing day πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
Fab epi and yor analysis tooπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey awesome post and beautiful collageπŸ‘ great work by both of u
ok coming to epi it was mindblowing
firstly come our vikram dream that part was hillariousπŸ˜†
loved it how shobha cnfrnts her MIL... despite that her MIL is not supporting her, shobha give her presntatn so well and handled her Family too😳 perfct example for working women nowadys
then the lift wala scene 😳 simply superb
and wht to say about precap😑 hope vikram throw sandeep out from his offce ASAP
Edited by Huma.Malik - 9 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti, that's a fab post yet again! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And yes, I too loved the lift scene and the claustrophobia ... and then I loved the way Shobha "demonstrated" her coffee ad campaign idea! Super duper stuff. The goodpart was that I expected Vikram to get extremely upset that she had succeeded in her campaign, but did you see the way he eyed her and then quietly accepted that she had won that round?
As regards, the marketing creep ... I knew he had ugly things on his mind and I hope he gets a tight slap from Shobha. In fact, better still, I hope Vikram barges in by accident and then surprises himself by tightly slapping the creep!
Accha, there's one scene I wish they would show us ... I want to see Naani face-off with Shobha's mother-in-law. The MIL wants Shobha to stop working while Naani wants Shobha to continue working. So I want to see what sparks fly between these two ... also I feel if the MIL deliberately makes the kids disturb Shobha in her work assignments, this Naani may double up as "babysitter" and help Shobha. I want to see the MIL checkmated by the zany Naani! Should be goof fun!
Edited by skanda12 - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely epi jyo ...

Just logged in have been busy n got time to sit n read n ur post n always it's such a nice thing to read ..u make me happy πŸ˜›

I loved loved loved the lift scene ..I m a sucker for the ROMANCE the OLD way and love it when the leads are caught Is such situations ...OLD wine in a NEW bottle ...awww and vik was claustrophobic n sho helped him ...πŸ‘

Btw I hate the MIL like I said earlier ..she is insanely insane ..period ...

N wait n see how shobha gets success bith at work n home ...πŸ˜†

Precao ...expected but I love this guy n wud love to see him experiment with his roles Than to stereotype himself
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Excellent analysis of episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘

Main points of this episode was
1. Shobha confront her MIL
2. Shobha & Garima go to coffee shop to get some inspiration regarding Shobha's presentation. πŸ˜ƒ
3. Shobha helping her kids.. abt their drawing , essay.. using her presence of mind.. Kids got to knw to an interesting topic like 'Coffee' πŸ˜†
4. Vikram dreaming abt Shobha in his room.. 😲😳 with Jasmine flowers.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
5. Shobha's presentation is a success. πŸ‘
6. ViBha lift scene.. 😳

P.S Why does this actor Anurag play only such -ve pervert kind of characters in most of his recent Ekta shows? Bahut repetitive ho gaya.. He should try something new. ( Only good +ve role he did was in PR as Satish.. )
Why did Shobha make such a mistake of going to this guy's house? 😭
I hope Vikram believes her rather than his friend Sandeep.

1) I wonder if MIL or Tarun would have given money to Sandeep so that this incident occurs with Shobha? πŸ€” May be they thought such a jolt.. and later on taunts from ppl in office will make Shobha leave her job?

2) If this news goes abt Shobha's character assassination.. ie Sexual harassment thing.. I wonder how Tarun & MIL will react to it? πŸ€”πŸ€’

Swetha those pointers r my favourites too from the episode .. loved the lift and presentation scene .. ViBha has such a cute yet sparkling chemistry na ... I mean till now there is no physical contact between yet we could feel the spark inside the lift when they stand together in one side and give their contrasting views on marriage looking at the old couple 😳

And I actually saw the promo again .. looks like Shobha decides to go ahead and complain about it when Sandeep plays the victim card and accuses Shobha of coming to his house ...

it seems Garima asks Shobha to fight back and complain to her boss because voiceover in promo was Garima's ...

dont think MIL is involved but u never know about Tarun .. he can stoop to any level to achieve his mission 🀒

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

excellent episode with excellent analysis.πŸ‘

today's episode is dhamakedar.
with so many good scenes. first sobha confronting her MIL. then vik dream then sobha's presentation. her time with the kids. then ultimately the lift scene. .
apu-sonali doing a fabulous job as vik-sobha. today both of them are flawless .πŸ‘

yup me too loving both .. they hv got into the skin of their respective characters so well na .. their interactions and nok jhoks look almost real πŸ‘πŸ‘

lift scene was one of the best ..
jyoti06 thumbnail