ViBha:Hum Tum Ek Lift Mein Band ho and Light Chali Jaye :P

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Today was another good episode with Shobha giving some real blow to her MIL both with her actions as well as words πŸ‘πŸ‘ followed by Shobha's successful presentation in the office and a cute ViBha lift moment 😳

Everytime I feel today we might have a filler episode , CVs prove me wrong as the episodes keep getting better than the previous ones and just when we thought MIL might take Shobha for a ride , we r pleasantly surprised to see Shobha actually catching her MIL red-handed and giving her back in style especially when she indirectly tells her MIL to take care of her spine πŸ˜‰.. that was sarcasm at its best from Shobha 😎 .. She is definitely taking those sarcasm classes from her sanki boss in this case and applying on her MIL πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

MIL thought Shobha is like a typical bahu who will give up work once her domestic life takes a toll on her but in this case she really did underestimate her presense of mind and strength of a woman πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Shobha is a perfect example of a multitasking women who can manage both home and work efficiently without any complaints or cribbing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ; She does not waste time arguing with her MIL or lecturing about right or wrong .. she knows no point .. So she proves herself with her actions the way she prepares those sandwiches for kids instead of scrambled eggs or the way she handles the school sending program of kids and yet manages to reach office on time .. WOWW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Just feel like saying take a bow Shobha .. u dont need anyone's help or favour at all πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the way Shobha gave it back to her MIL too about her spine when she was talking about going to gym πŸ˜† .. MIL was left speechless in the end as she has no reply to her tantrum throwing program 😑

Shobha is just so clear in her mind about why she wants this job .. She does not want to take a single penny from that spineless Tarun but live her life with dignity on her own terms and conditions πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... And I loved the way she no more bothers to listen to her MIL either .. In a way her MIL just lost that respect in her own bahu's eyes now with her actions πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ...

Shobha has shown her presense of mind and creativity not just in her domestic life but in work field too the way she thinks of taking ideas by visitng the cafe or taking inspiration from her own kids as she feels kids r most creative and then in the end she represents the perfect skit of a working woman in office , the way she tackles her sanki boss by having a cool cup of coffee .. a perfect adverisement ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ... I just loved the ending of her presentation when Vikram was about to leave in anger but Shobha throws that punching line about "a cup of mystry coffee" πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

Vikram was left clean bowled in the end when his own marketing team stands up and claps for her innovative idea and unique way of presenting it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ .. Vikram's silence said it all there .. He knew the Adv was perfect and so was left speechless πŸ˜‰ ... First he thought she was trying to make fun of his antics when Sandeep did that jasmine throwing act but I guess the climax of the presentation changed it all as he realised how all his secretaries might b tolerating his hitler like attitude on a daily basis without any complaints πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Loved Apurva's expressions here .. He was pissed off that she won this round but somewhere inside he was a bit stunned to see she actually did it πŸ˜‰ and I thought Apurva brought those mixed emotions of anger and shock quite well in this scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Sonali complimented him equally by giving that victory smile ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

I wonder if Vikram is already hving some sort of telepathy connection with Shobha here the way he got that nightmare of Shobha throwing jasmine over him in his own room 🀣🀣 and then in office the skit was on similar lines too but the only difference was boss thorwing the jasmine and not secretary unlike in his nightmare where it was Shobha throwing it 🀣🀣🀣 ... Well Shobha seems to hv already taken over his mind πŸ˜‰ ..Mayb very soon he will take over his heart too ☺️ .. Who knows when this nightmare turns into a dream and Vikram Ahuja falls in love with the same Jasmine flowers πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ ...

I must say the cafe scene was quite hilarious and loved the fact that Vikram's monkey cap made its comeback after a while πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... But I dint get why Shobha was trying to hide from Vikram here πŸ€” .. I mean she along with her Nanad can always visit the cafe as customer too na or was she scared of hearing another round of lecture from her sanki boss and so decided to hide herself behind the menu card πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Mayb she just wanted to avoid his another round of blablabla cribbing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Now comes the best moment of the episode .. The lift scene .. I thought the scene was quite symbolic the way they both stood on same side of the lift just to give space to that old couple who was standing more like an example in front of them just to show that true love and relationshjps can always prosper in the long run 😳 ; Mayb the old couple is actually giving us a hint of where ViBha gonna stand after 50 yrs πŸ˜‰ ; Mayb they will b standing on the other side of the lift together replacing that old couple after 50 yrs 😳...

I loved Shobha's positivity here .. Despite getting such a betrayal from her husband , she still believes in the institution of marriage and respects it too πŸ‘πŸ‘ whereas Vikram seems to hv some extreme hatred towards marriage and relationships , wonder why πŸ˜• ; The way he was talking about how society pressurises two people for marriage , makes me wonder if he has some tragic past associated with marriage .. He looked disturbed seeing the old couple's togetherness and at one point sounded frustrated too πŸ€”...

Everytime Shobha makes a point about marriage , Vikram always puts her down by giving her own husband's example just to assure his own self that marriages r made in hell only .. But the question is why such a pessimist attitude towards marriage .. Is it related to his parents πŸ€”...

Anyways the sweet irony here is the moment both ViBha wishes that they should never get stuck up together , destiny decides otherwise and both actually end up getting stuck together for some more time in the same lift πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; And here we discover that Vikram is actually claustaphobic .. hmm interesting .. wonder what all secrets r attached to his personality πŸ€” .. They both continue to crib about each other yet in times of crisis Shobha only comes to his rescue by first asking him to count 1..2 ..3 to feel at ease and then giving him the idea to call for the head security πŸ˜› .. Tomorrow I m sure Vikram too will come to Shobha's rescue once that creep Sandeep will trap Shobha in sexual harassment case as per promo 😑 ; They may not b fond of each other but destiny is putting them in situations where they both only can rescue each other .. Today Shobha comes to his rescue inside life , tomorrow mayb it will b Vikram's turn 😳

Oh and why Vikram got off the lift along with Shobha on the same floor when his apartment is one floor above her na πŸ˜‰ .. Aaah he was simply scared if the lift gets stuck up again and he is left all alone in the lift .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Again I thought it was symbolic the way both got off on the same floor .. Its more like their destination is the same and so is their journey till the destination and so they got to b together always to b each other's pillar of support 😳 ...

Precap .. sighhh .. Sandeep is a creep and all our doubts were not wrong in this case 😑 .. As per new promo it seems CVs r gonna take up this serious matter of how working women go through this sexual harassment in offices but not able to prove anything .. So will Vikram trust her or will Sandeep manipulate it .. lets see .. from promo I feel Vikram will trust Shobha .. Today he was stuck with her in one lift and if Shobha wanted she could hv taken advantage but she dint .. So Vikram will know well that Shobha can never do anysuch thing .. Hope he does not fall for his creepy friend's manipulations here 😑 ... Its a very common subject in today's society .. lets see how the CVs handle it

After this incident , I bet Shobha will never trust people on face value .. first Samarth and now this creep Sandeep .. Mayb this incident will open her eyes to the reality further and she might begin understanding honest and real men like Vikram all the more 😳

Overall fab episode ... just loving ViBha every passing day πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res
EDITED :
@UltimateRudra: thanks for those collages πŸ‘
selection of pictures and expressions is fab, it takes the analysis a notch up

Amazing analysis and write up on the episode Jyo πŸ‘ true each episode is getting better than the previous one and the pace is great, may be since it's a limited episode series there is no scope for much filler episodes ..even the very first episode had so much content

Coming to the episode, Loved how Shobha gave it back to her MIL., there was no emotional melodrama or crying or arguing with maaji as why u did this to me yaada yaada ...yaada.. She just firmly, subtly confronts her and then gets back to her work as arguments don't lead to conclusions but waste of time.

Shobha's mornings, I can imagine myself.. that rush hour until kids and hubby are packed to school sigh !! but proud of Shobha .. she managed it so well.. I am sure that Mom gave off to Shobha ..but she didn't vent or rant ..instead told her about the spine .. what a classy ..sarcastic aka vyangya way of telling ⭐️⭐️⭐️ of course courtesy to sarcasm her khadoos boss πŸ˜†

One other thing which was smart of house wife is asking Jia to draw coffee shop setting and Rehaan to write an essay on Coffee shop, this is what is called effective thinking and time management .Kids are smart and creative., she grabbed the opportunity and that way she did her work and kids did their work πŸ‘πŸΌ

And in the presentation, she says she started to understand him and hence came prepared and demonstrates the Ad live as we all assumed it 😎 Vikram actually fell for the demo, as in he thought Sandeep is firing her and blasts her off but her dialogue "Boss chaahe kitna bhi bura ho" loved Appu's expression here, there is something i donno what ! and She finishes off the ad with "a cup of Mystery Coffee" he is well taken aback πŸ˜†

It took good few seconds for him to realize what just happened, I totally agree there Jyo, even though he was pissed off, but then there is an expression of approval that she indeed did it and Sonali's victory smile πŸ‘ Apurva's expressions right from the time sandeep went to enact till the end were fabulous ⭐️⭐️

Wow Jyo the symbolism in lift , i felt so too.. and true in the lift he seemed so frustrated and annoyed with the entire marriage and relation thing, and it makes me believe more that it;s about his past more than his parent's for him being all cynical. wonder what made him so and Shobha still beleieves in the marriage and relations.. btw when they were having that tiff .. i think old couple might have thot them to be in relation !

HAHHA you know what, i was thinking man proposes god disposes, they both didn't want to be stuck and they were .. Vikram attempted to get out of the lift so many times ..but alas they were stuck together for some time πŸ˜† all of their wishes with respect to each other are becoming reverse LOL the more they don't want to see each other the more they are endng up in front of each other, specially in nightmares for someone πŸ˜†

HAHHAH yess the dude is claustrophobic .. he has so many hidden closets ..so much of characterization and traits written for vikram ,... me loving it he comes across with something new each day..

Yeap he gets off at the same floor lol .. bechara is scared πŸ˜† and it is symbolic destination is still the same, same office, same apartment complex ,.now he got off in same floor as well lol

and in the cafe I think Shobha didn't want another blah blah session with her boss and monkey cap is back ...goood it gave us a darshan again lol

the nightmare was hillarious .. jasmine in nightmare at office 🀣 of course these very nightmares come true for someone like Vikram

precap : πŸ€” today in the episode Perv invites Shobha for drinks .. Shobha denies yet he asks her to come for coffee or tea .. that is where the creepiness was loud and clear . And regarding Promo one thing is for sure, Vikram knows Shobha as much as she wouldn't do any such thing and from all previous encouters Shobha always maintained her every relation and protected it from every taunt ..he might as well be knowing his friend's past πŸ€”

Srsly it's such a unfortunate and pathetic state where women can't prove anything as what goes on in the name of colleagues and work environment !! but Shobha will learn it that not to trust people who are extra sweet and definitely will learn that being moofat and rude and taunting people doesn't mean they are bad ... "Never judge a book by it's cover" lesson for Shobha

Anruag Sharma is made for negative roles πŸ˜†

Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Credit for the beautiful collages goes to Swetha aka Ultimaterudra πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. she just captures the moments so damn well ⭐️
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyy!
me on Page 1...and first to comment...

Jyothi loved how you have brought up all the symbolisms.. Awesome!

What a start to the episode! Shobha being upfront with her MM (Mean Mom) and that she wasn't giving up so easily was just amazing. Loved the way Shobha spoke. Chup karwa diya MIL ko.πŸ˜† Way to go Shobha!

Garu & SHobha...what lovely bonding. Being there for each other. Aur yeh hottie Sadu Boss bhi naah...he is too too much...monkey cap pehenke nikla Inspector banne!πŸ˜ƒ

LOL...Shobha's kids getting used to the word "Coffee" Future thinkers on Coffee ehhh! And here Sadu is dreaming of jasmines and the ladki! He looked dreamy there!☺️

The lift scene...awesome...each one telling the other their views on marriage and relationships. Shobha the optimistic still had faith in them despite being cheated upon. Vikram the realistic guy...gave his view the way he saw it...but there seems to be a kind of pain when he spoke. The guy has known someone in pain or was badly hurt emotionally; someone very close to him. Could be his very own parents of whom we know nothing of.

Before I conclude Garu looks uber lovely in the blue dress. Shobha looked gorgeous in such a simple ensemble of a grey tunic and jeans and Sadu was hot with the straight out of bed ruffled hair look. Loved the grey chikankari kurti that Shobha wore at home.

Shwets your collages have captured Vikram in bed perfectly...πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Preap - Sandeep the Skunk revealed!

hugs

dd

And yeah Goodnight its 1 am got to go to bed..will catch up tomorrow πŸ€—

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Super Duper Jyo !!

I will be back But Made this siggie so wanted to just put it with your amazing collage !!

Lovely episode Got to fetch my bachha party will be back in some time !!😊
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful take Jyoti and Shweta you are brilliant as always...

The best part in today's episode for me was the confrontation between Shoba and her MIL...It was wonderful to see how quickly Shoba connected the dots and realized what the good for nothing woman was up to ...what was even more fantastic was she let her MIL know that she was on to her..Kudos Shobha way to go...

Liked the lift scene where their contrasting views on marriage and relationships were brought forward...I am wondering how many more phobias Vikram hasπŸ˜†...It is a treat to watch the leads act... Cant wait to see how Shobha deals with the creep Sandeep...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Res

EDITED :
@UltimateRudra: thanks for those collages πŸ‘
selection of pictures and expressions is fab, it takes the analysis a notch up

Amazing analysis and write up on the episode Jyo πŸ‘ true each episode is getting better than the previous one and the pace is great, may be since it's a limited episode series there is no scope for much filler episodes ..even the very first episode had so much content

yup it does look like makers hv a finite set of epis and so they know exactly how to take the story ahead ..

Coming to the episode, Loved how Shobha gave it back to her MIL., there was no emotional melodrama or crying or arguing with maaji as why u did this to me yaada yaada ...yaada.. She just firmly, subtly confronts her and then gets back to her work as arguments don't lead to conclusions but waste of time.

yup and she dint take much time to guess it as well .. it actually shows her presense of mind and how she catches up things so quickly ..

Shobha's mornings, I can imagine myself.. that rush hour until kids and hubby are packed to school sigh !! but proud of Shobha .. she managed it so well.. I am sure that Mom gave off to Shobha ..but she didn't vent or rant ..instead told her about the spine .. what a classy ..sarcastic aka vyangya way of telling ⭐️⭐️⭐️ of course courtesy to sarcasm her khadoos boss πŸ˜†

yup Shobha guessed it that going to gym was a lame excuse .. no wonder she directly attacked her spine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One other thing which was smart of house wife is asking Jia to draw coffee shop setting and Rehaan to write an essay on Coffee shop, this is what is called effective thinking and time management .Kids are smart and creative., she grabbed the opportunity and that way she did her work and kids did their work πŸ‘πŸΌ

yup I loved the way she took ideas from kids .. so true about kids and thei creative mind ..

And in the presentation, she says she started to understand him and hence came prepared and demonstrates the Ad live as we all assumed it 😎 Vikram actually fell for the demo, as in he thought Sandeep is firing her and blasts her off but her dialogue "Boss chaahe kitna bhi bura ho" loved Appu's expression here, there is something i donno what ! and She finishes off the ad with "a cup of Mystery Coffee" he is well taken aback πŸ˜†

I guess the climax of the ad was to show that no matter how devil your boss is , a cup of coffee can always boost u up .. so in a way she taunts her boss but praises his coffee .. its what u call checkmate and Vikram goes speechless πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. yup his expression there was perfect πŸ‘

It took good few seconds for him to realize what just happened, I totally agree there Jyo, even though he was pissed off, but then there is an expression of approval that she indeed did it and Sonali's victory smile πŸ‘ Apurva's expressions right from the time sandeep went to enact till the end were fabulous ⭐️⭐️

yeah .. he just went silent because he knew that she proved him wrong and did it .. πŸ˜ƒ

Wow Jyo the symbolism in lift , i felt so too.. and true in the lift he seemed so frustrated and annoyed with the entire marriage and relation thing, and it makes me believe more that it;s about his past more than his parent's for him being all cynical. wonder what made him so and Shobha still beleieves in the marriage and relations.. btw when they were having that tiff .. i think old couple might have thot them to be in relation !

yeah for a second he got emotional na while talking about marriage and society .. something definitely happened in his past and so he wants to run away from any sort of emotional attachments or love .. is it some girl ... lets see πŸ˜• .. old couple looked confused .. mayb they thought typical hubby-wifey fight .. so just went off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HAHHA you know what, i was thinking man proposes god disposes, they both didn't want to be stuck and they were .. Vikram attempted to get out of the lift so many times ..but alas they were stuck together for some time πŸ˜† all of their wishes with respect to each other are becoming reverse LOL the more they don't want to see each other the more they are endng up in front of each other, specially in nightmares for someone πŸ˜†

yess its like God is writing a spl script for both and they hv no option but to follow it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

HAHHAH yess the dude is claustrophobic .. he has so many hidden closets ..so much of characterization and traits written for vikram ,... me loving it he comes across with something new each day..

yup .. wonder what all phobias he have .. he is truely a mystry just like the name of the coffee kept by Shobha "Mystry" ... this is another symbolism πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yeap he gets off at the same floor lol .. bechara is scared πŸ˜† and it is symbolic destination is still the same, same office, same apartment complex ,.now he got off in same floor as well lol

yup somehow they both want to b on equal footing when it comes to taking challenges .. somewhere they both get that kick challenging each other πŸ˜‰

and in the cafe I think Shobha didn't want another blah blah session with her boss and monkey cap is back ...goood it gave us a darshan again lol

yeah thank god monkey cap is back ,. πŸ˜†

the nightmare was hillarious .. jasmine in nightmare at office 🀣 of course these very nightmares come true for someone like Vikram

I think in his subconscious mind he was seeing Shobha as his nagging wifey there waking him up early morning with jasmine flowers 🀣

precap : πŸ€” today in the episode Perv invites Shobha for drinks .. Shobha denies yet he asks her to come for coffee or tea .. that is where the creepiness was loud and clear . And regarding Promo one thing is for sure, Vikram knows Shobha as much as she wouldn't do any such thing and from all previous encouters Shobha always maintained her every relation and protected it from every taunt ..he might as well be knowing his friend's past πŸ€”

yeah Vikram knows that Shobha never lies .. I mean he hates her so much just because she dared to speak the truth about his sanki nature πŸ˜† .. so if Shobha says Sandeep trapped her , I bet he willl trust her over Sandeep .. he knows she is brutally honest just like him

Srsly it's such a unfortunate and pathetic state where women can't prove anything as what goes on in the name of colleagues and work environment !! but Shobha will learn it that not to trust people who are extra sweet and definitely will learn that being moofat and rude and taunting people doesn't mean they are bad ... "Never judge a book by it's cover" lesson for Shobha

yup and the blunder she did here is accept his invitation at his house .. this is where Sandeep got the upper hand 😑

Anruag Sharma is made for negative roles πŸ˜†

more for pervert wale roles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Yayyy!

me on Page 1...and first to comment...

Jyothi loved how you have brought up all the symbolisms.. Awesome!

glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

What a start to the episode! Shobha being upfront with her MM (Mean Mom) and that she wasn't giving up so easily was just amazing. Loved the way Shobha spoke. Chup karwa diya MIL ko.πŸ˜† Way to go Shobha!

that was so unexpected na .. I thought MIL will continue her tricks and Shobha will fall for it but wow a total U turn 😲

Garu & SHobha...what lovely bonding. Being there for each other. Aur yeh hottie Sadu Boss bhi naah...he is too too much...monkey cap pehenke nikla Inspector banne!πŸ˜ƒ

I was happy to see the monkey cap making a comeback here πŸ˜† .. only when Shobha is in his mind , he forgets it all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL...Shobha's kids getting used to the word "Coffee" Future thinkers on Coffee ehhh! And here Sadu is dreaming of jasmines and the ladki! He looked dreamy there!☺️

Sadu is so fast .. already dreaming of Shobha in bedroom 😲☺️ .. and yeah kids r learning about their future papa's coffee business now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

The lift scene...awesome...each one telling the other their views on marriage and relationships. Shobha the optimistic still had faith in them despite being cheated upon. Vikram the realistic guy...gave his view the way he saw it...but there seems to be a kind of pain when he spoke. The guy has known someone in pain or was badly hurt emotionally; someone very close to him. Could be his very own parents of whom we know nothing of.

I felt the same too .. I saw that pain in his eyes when he spoke about how marriages r nonsense .. something definitely happened .. did anyone betray his trust .. or was it like his marriage was planned but the girl in end moment backed off .. some bitter experience in his past for sure ..

Before I conclude Garu looks uber lovely in the blue dress. Shobha looked gorgeous in such a simple ensemble of a grey tunic and jeans and Sadu was hot with the straight out of bed ruffled hair look. Loved the grey chikankari kurti that Shobha wore at home.

yup Garima looked really cute in blue dress and Shobha looked stunning too .. I m just loving the costumes in the show .. simple yet elegent πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shwets your collages have captured Vikram in bed perfectly...πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

hai na .. with that hair all over his face 😳

Preap - Sandeep the Skunk revealed!

it will b interesting to see how Shobha deals with the creep tomorrow .. plss one slap Shobha 😑

hugs

dd

And yeah Goodnight its 1 am got to go to bed..will catch up tomorrow πŸ€—

I need to go now πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Super Duper Jyo !!

I will be back But Made this siggie so wanted to just put it with your amazing collage !!

Lovely episode Got to fetch my bachha party will be back in some time !!😊

OMGG Shanti thanks for making this gif .. cutest moment in the epi na πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .. is he already dreaming of her as his wife waknig him up early morning with those flowers kya πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

will soon use this gif now in my siggy dabba

will wait for your detailed take 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Wonderful take Jyoti and Shweta you are brilliant as always...

The best part in today's episode for me was the confrontation between Shoba and her MIL...It was wonderful to see how quickly Shoba connected the dots and realized what the good for nothing woman was up to ...what was even more fantastic was she let her MIL know that she was on to her..Kudos Shobha way to go...

yup that was real quick .. she just got the hint from her MIL's slip of tongue and then I loved how she dint waste time crying or asking why she did it .. she came straight to the point about how no matter what happens , she aint leaving the job πŸ‘πŸ‘

Liked the lift scene where their contrasting views on marriage and relationships were brought forward...I am wondering how many more phobias Vikram hasπŸ˜†...It is a treat to watch the leads act... Cant wait to see how Shobha deals with the creep Sandeep...

I bet he might hv many more phobia .. we might know one every week πŸ˜† .. just hope Vikram supports Shobha when it comes to this creep Sandeep 😑