Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey there!
I think SR happened and yes Zain was scared after that! They were supposed to stay away for 7 days and here Mr.Abdullah was led into giving in by khubsurat biwi on the first night itself! It's only likely after such a long separation! But Zain was really scared as is suggested by his dialogue "yeh tumne kya kiya MEZ".

Also if SR dint happen they wont show the flashbacks of previous SR! I too think they hadnt shot the SR Sequence till yesterday so showed d old epis for precap! I think they will show SR2! To be precise, I want them to show one, but I think I'm prepared for BJKT too! Just in case they don't show anything bcz last tym when SR was shot Megha posted pix! This time she hasn't! So lets keep expectations low, kuch mila to good nahi to life goes on as a BI fan satisfied with Bjkt s LOL!
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Somewhere i feel Zain shouldnt worry. And at the same time that tiny little fear is there
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No idea hopefully sr2 happens
That baba was creepy
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL thank you😳I love reading your thoughts that's why πŸ˜ƒ
oh you've brought up an interesting point. I have never thought of it this way but you are right.
This way Zaya's real wedding will be their first one..with everyone (the original cast) present.
Had another wedding been shown then it would have felt incomplete still in a sense since Usman won't be there and by the looks of it Rizwan and Aayat wouldn't have been present either. So this way only the first Nikaah will really be counted and treasuredπŸ˜›

Ohh thank you πŸ€—

Yes exactly! πŸ˜ƒ You expressed much better than.. yes, exactly my thought!

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sooo! We didnt have any SR2 πŸ˜ƒ But we indeed had some cute scenes! Especially the bedroom scenes!

Sad or happy?
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Sooo! We didnt have any SR2 πŸ˜ƒ But we indeed had some cute scenes! Especially the bedroom scenes!

Sad or happy?

uhmm.. happy but sad, i'm happy only, but my mom just entered in during the scene, i was caught lmao, she was like "You changed the channel cuz i'm here?" I was like "No mom i don't watch these things" What a lie, which didn't look like one πŸ˜†

Whatever, but i like the comedy and things, but this guy is too much worried. All the scenes were like HOT. Come on! A cheek kiss cannot get more hotter! πŸ˜† Besharam much?