Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Jyo haven't seen this one n OMG they are showing the issues women face at work .allright good goimg ..Ekta has come a long way from kitchen n house politics to this ...πŸ‘

Kudos to the team n waiting to see the track

i have researched on so many cases like this.. its all real and ..all so sad..kudos ekta for taking up this issue in this way.. boldly and I am sure cvs will not make a mess out of it
but today's promo was confusing she again went to expose him..what will she do this time..record incidents in her phone?πŸ˜•
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wonderwomanique

but today's promo was confusing she again went to expose him..what will she do this time..record incidents in her phone?πŸ˜•

could be she will record, I wonder if anyone else will help her as that other girl who was telling her what Sandeep may try to do to her may be involved somewhere with the situation.. Recording would be wonderful hope its a evidence wepon.

Originally posted by: shanti05

could be she will record, I wonder if anyone else will help her as that other girl who was telling her what Sandeep may try to do to her may be involved somewhere with the situation.. Recording would be wonderful hope its a evidence wepon.

i hope the other girl was not negative...maybe she was the one who sent her to sandeep.
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jyo ..
looks dhamaka!
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 😊
The actor portraying Sandeep is in another Zee show tooπŸ˜† So I guess Vikram will eventually believe in Shobha and Sandeep can exit πŸ˜‰
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

So AGN repetition
Wh am I not surprised thx for letting me know
After 2002 I really did t follow any Indian shows ...so my background ain't good

you should definitely watch it its a good show and similar scenario happened and the way shobha tried to expose sandeep was the exact same.
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ekta is running short of ideas but sonali would do superb acting here