Posted: 9 years ago
thanks fr sharing
it was totally unexpected for me
hope that vikram do understand sandeep dirty game

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Oh my gosh...But Vikram knows how Shobha is, as he was alone with her in the lift and nothing of the sorts happened with him, despite having more advantages over Sandeep.

So Vikram would know for sure Sandeep the skunk is lying.

What this show is depicting is so amazing. Its everyday incidents that happen in a woman's life at work or maybe elsewhere.

I really hope Vikram could guess Sandeep's lie here .. but only dilemma is Sandeep is a friend whereas Shobha is just a employee he knows since last few days .. so he wont instantly doubt Sandeep .. I guess he will himself investigate 🤔

and yup this incident is so common these days .. just hope CVs sends the right msg in the end ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thanks Jyo I did think that angle ... Wow so such a jerk that Sandeep is ...😡😡 He can take adv of this Shobha's being a single woman situation & tell Vikram I do know Vikram is changing & he may not see this as a bases of anything to throw her out !! Interesting angles projected by what can happen in society !!

I think Sandeep is over confident here that Vikram will throw her out because he already dislikes her .. Sandeep thought he can take advantage of her and keep her supressed because boss does not like her and so she too will keep quiet but when she dint give in to his demands , he is playing the victim card and trying to prove Shobha characterless for Vikram to throw her out ... but I guess this is where Vikram will prove his worth now ..the real man in him will stand up for Shobha I feel
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

OMG that's a diwali dhamaka promo Jyo 😲

My girl s awesome ⭐️

and srsly Sandeep .. no wonder we couldn't trust him right from the start ,.. though i expected him to be positive ..but again people like Tarun(relatves) Sandeep(office) Mom In Law(home) .. are what Shobha's challenges would be

And after watching the precap I thought Shobha would file a case against him...but this is a solid twist ⭐️
Now Vikram hates Shobha and Sandeep wants to take advantage of the same !!
Shobha knows Vikram wouldn't support her, but this time he would .. and she should realize and learn whom to trust and whom not to.
People who are extra sweet like sandeep shdn't be trusted.. and those mufat ones like Vikram are the one's who are right

Pretty sure Shobha will understand Vikram as a person more than a khadoos horrible boss and also Vikram by now knows what Shobha is specially after what her husband has done, she is still strong to take care of her family.

Thanks Upmaaa 🤗

Munni I think Shobha might tell him tomorrow that she will file a case against him .. mayb thats where we see in promo Sandeep playing the victim card and instead accusing Shobha to supress her ... Shobha did a blunder of going to his house and so he can easily say she came to his place and not otherwise

But its a blessing in disguise because like u said after this incident Shobha will realise whom to trust and whom not to trust .. she will just not go on face value but will try to know the person first .. in this case I bet Vikram will b the only one to stand for her and mayb then she will realise what a fake world it is and what a gem of a guy Vikram is 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomanique

yeh actor harr serial mein 😆 in another serial he plays an actor who sexually harrases wife's bhabhi and then says it was bhabhi who hit on him..ewww..

yeah he seems to hv done ph.d in such roles 😆😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabi

OMG... this is shocking! Story is moving at a fast pace,,,

yup good in a way .. they r managing to keep us hooked 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

is there any link for it, it seems very interesting.

promo just came here at night .. hopefully by tomorrow morning we will hv the link ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Misek-

Thanks for the Update Upmaa ❤️❤️

Ewww and this Sandeep, does he always play pervy role kya? I hopw Vikram does not believe him.
So can I add one more character who will yet again prove to be hurdle between ViBha

yeah Simmy he seems to hv done masters in such roles 😆😆 .. chalo he too joins the list of Tarun and co now .. all sailing in same boat 🤢
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cozyhome

Does anyone have link

Hopefully someone uploads the promo .. we might get the link by tomorrow 😳

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

thanks fr sharing
it was totally unexpected for me