New Promo:Sandeep Accuses Shobha of Sexual Harassment *Video Link P-4*

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This is another bombastic promo 😲

Here it goes ..

Sandeep sexually tries to harass Shobha at a deserted place by taking out her dupatta and all 🤢 .. Shobha later shown in her house at night looking all sad and wondering how this society treats woman whoses husbands r not with them 😭

We can hear Garima's voiceover asking her Bhabhi that she need to fight back and complain about this guy ..

Next day Sandeep tells Vikram that Shobha came to his place and was trying to sexually harass him and take advantage of his loneliness as her husband is in jail 😲😲 ... Sandeep indirectly tells Vikram that Shobha is characterless ... Shobha is shocked

But Vikram's expression suggest he does not trust Sandeep fully and instead gives a meaningful look to Shobha 😃

From promo its clear Viks will stand for Shobha and I guess thats when Shobha will b able to differentiate between good and bad 🥳
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my gosh...But Vikram knows how Shobha is, as he was alone with her in the lift and nothing of the sorts happened with him, despite having more advantages over Sandeep.

So Vikram would know for sure Sandeep the skunk is lying.

What this show is depicting is so amazing. Its everyday incidents that happen in a woman's life at work or maybe elsewhere.

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jyo I did think that angle ... Wow so such a jerk that Sandeep is ...😡😡 He can take adv of this Shobha's being a single woman situation & tell Vikram I do know Vikram is changing & he may not see this as a bases of anything to throw her out !! Interesting angles projected by what can happen in society !!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG that's a diwali dhamaka promo Jyo 😲
My girl s awesome ⭐️

and srsly Sandeep .. no wonder we couldn't trust him right from the start ,.. though i expected him to be positive ..but again people like Tarun(relatves) Sandeep(office) Mom In Law(home) .. are what Shobha's challenges would be

And after watching the precap I thought Shobha would file a case against him...but this is a solid twist ⭐️
Now Vikram hates Shobha and Sandeep wants to take advantage of the same !!
Shobha knows Vikram wouldn't support her, but this time he would .. and she should realize and learn whom to trust and whom not to.
People who are extra sweet like sandeep shdn't be trusted.. and those mufat ones like Vikram are the one's who are right

Pretty sure Shobha will understand Vikram as a person more than a khadoos horrible boss and also Vikram by now knows what Shobha is specially after what her husband has done, she is still strong to take care of her family.

Thanks Upmaaa 🤗
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Oh my gosh...But Vikram knows how Shobha is, as he was alone with her in the lift and nothing of the sorts happened with him, despite having more advantages over Sandeep.

So Vikram would know for sure Sandeep the skunk is lying.

What this show is depicting is so amazing. Its everyday incidents that happen in a woman's life at work or maybe elsewhere.

exactly the show mirrors reality to a T 😭
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeh actor harr serial mein 😆 in another serial he plays an actor who sexually harrases wife's bhabhi and then says it was bhabhi who hit on him..ewww..
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG... this is shocking! Story is moving at a fast pace,,,
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
is there any link for it, it seems very interesting.
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Update Upmaa ❤️❤️
Ewww and this Sandeep, does he always play pervy role kya? I hopw Vikram does not believe him.
So can I add one more character who will yet again prove to be hurdle between ViBha
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomanique

yeh actor harr serial mein 😆 in another serial he plays an actor who sexually harrases wife's bhabhi and then says it was bhabhi who hit on him..ewww..

yeah same role in YHM and now here too. i thought he has a positive character here but no ways ekta mata has always similar roles for some people