sapno mein milti hai re kudi uskey sapno mein milti hai

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hahahaha Sapno mein debut karr liya Shobha ne..ab dil mein bhi karr hi legi..he will be caught unawares,,i love this ekta route in her shows.. i know she repats the formula in every show.. well most..but it works every single time. here too i know we all will wait with bated breath for the love hate story to unravel magically😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah it will fun to watch when the cleanliness freak vikram will get to know that he is finally in love with shobha😆
btwn the dream part was superb i got confused actually that whether he is afraid from that flowers or frm shobha
😉
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I wonder if Vikram is already hving some sort of telepathy connection with Shobha here the way he got that nightmare of Shobha throwing jasmine over him in his own room 🤣🤣 and then in office the skit was on similar lines too but the only difference was boss thorwing the jasmine and not secretary unlike in his nightmare where it was Shobha throwing it 🤣🤣🤣 ... Well Shobha seems to hv already taken over his mind 😉 ..Mayb very soon he will take over his heart too ☺️ .. Who knows when this nightmare turns into a dream and Vikram Ahuja falls in love with the same Jasmine flowers 😛😉 ...