Then d dining table romance also mind blowing
I can completely understand Zain 's pov he just cannot lose Aaliya again
That baba creeped me out
The precap was hell confusing
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Sorry for the title but couldn't think of anything else, how cute were ZaYa today? *sighs* I've missed this side to them, ones who smile, let loose and are just free! The kitchen romance was so adorable, Zain trying to cook and making a mess literally with all the flour falling on him making sure Aaliya was not left out

So in the end Aaliya saved him not once but twice first by cooking and then later when he was being questioned about the meal. I loved how she saved him via text so he was not left looking like a fool, hand holding scene was adorable!

So they go to dargah and Baba tells them they cannot come close for 7 days, what was surprising about this scene was the role reversal with ZaYa. Normally one would expect Zain to be the one to say look I don't believe in this but no it was Aaliya to say this but Zain is scared and I do not blame him. Zain is someone who lost his love one too many times, a guy who literally counted down each moment of the time he was away from Aaliya so naturally he would not want to take any chances of losing her again even if it means believing something that may or may not be true.

The precap was hell of confusing! What do you think, did they have a SR2 or not? Is Zain imagining things?? Thank goodness we do not have to wait until Monday to find out! I hope they did not have a SR2, fans want to see! No cheating CVs!!

Tittle is good.
Exctly Mandy she saved him in dinning table as true wife,She never let him down.
Loved the kitchen romance.
Yes as u said now table has turned who believes Baba has changed nd who do nt know anything about religion even he was nt knowing , which hand has to be used for salam .
He cannot loose Aalia anymore.
Suri will be going to Umrau , then we may nt see suri for sometime.
Where is Shalam?No party nothing.
Preacap is confusing- I feel might be his dream scene , however w hve to wt. till 11pm.
R dey planning to end the show?No promo only one repeat, Cannot trust Farhan sir.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As always Mandy it's outstanding🤗
I'm very happy that we don' have the suspense till monday n hell excited to watch...the rest you said it all❤️
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post Mandy😳
Seriously missed these lovely naughty couple so much..
These two are completely an unique couple... they try to.save each other in every small issue too, I loved it❤️ , and their Romance😳 no words...
I'm totally confused about precap, what ever one thing is clear I c should not watch today's episode with my parents😆
Desparately waiting for today's episode mandy..
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What i think is that they may show rocket track for that seven days during which alia n rocket cnt touch eachother in that way during zain'absence n whn our own zainu returns,,,we wnt our pure zayanatic sr n romance back...wht u think???
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Awesome post

The kitchen romance was soo cute
Then d dining table romance also mind blowing
I can completely understand Zain 's pov he just cannot lose Aaliya again
That baba creeped me out
The precap was hell confusing

That baba creeped everybody out! Poor ZaYa so many tests to undergo but I don't think this will break them apart, okay it may temporary separate them due to the upcoming track but they will always find a way back to each other. Their love is not so weak.

Originally posted by: Baingan

[

Tittle is good.
Exctly Mandy she saved him in dinning table as true wife,She never let him down.
Loved the kitchen romance.
Yes as u said now table has turned who believes Baba has changed nd who do nt know anything about religion even he was nt knowing , which hand has to be used for salam .
He cannot loose Aalia anymore.
Suri will be going to Umrau , then we may nt see suri for sometime.
Where is Shalam?No party nothing.
Preacap is confusing- I feel might be his dream scene , however w hve to wt. till 11pm.
R dey planning to end the show?No promo only one repeat, Cannot trust Farhan sir.

Thanks! Yes it seems like while Suraiya is away Zarina will try to make her master move, its the perfect time to strike because no one will see it coming but she cannot win so easily. If all the scheming from others could not break ZaYa then neither can this. Zarina cannot have such an easy victory not when Rehman knows how she can be and Aaliya is not one to stand by and do nothing, she will fight and so will Zain. ZaYa will stop Zarina from destroying their home.

I do not know, Namrata and Farhan are saying no the show is not ending but to be honest there is a part of me that believes the show may wrap up in December. If it does, I will be heartbroken but I will be happy we got our ZaYa back and got to see some happier moments to this show after how many months? BI has given us so much in so little time, there is much to be cherished. Lets not worry about that though, when it ends it ends but for now it is still on air so lets see where things go.

Originally posted by: Priyakna

As always Mandy it's outstanding🤗

I'm very happy that we don' have the suspense till monday n hell excited to watch...the rest you said it all❤️

Thank you, can't wait to read your LS :D

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Awesome post Mandy😳

Seriously missed these lovely naughty couple so much..
These two are completely an unique couple... they try to.save each other in every small issue too, I loved it❤️ , and their Romance😳 no words...
I'm totally confused about precap, what ever one thing is clear I c should not watch today's episode with my parents😆
Desparately waiting for today's episode mandy..

LOL I watch online before watching it with family. I need to enjoy the episodes without their opinions 😆

I've missed this side to their jodi so much and I totally agree about them being unique! I've never seen a jodi like theirs before and I don't think I ever will. Simple scenes become blockbusters thanks to ZaYa.

Originally posted by: riakhan364

What i think is that they may show rocket track for that seven days during which alia n rocket cnt touch eachother in that way during zain'absence n whn our own zainu returns,,,we wnt our pure zayanatic sr n romance back...wht u think???

Bingo! This is exactly what I was thinking, that 7 days thing was not inserted for nothing. It was purposely done for the upcoming track. There was fear Aaliya would romance Zain's double but I don't think that will happen based on what we saw tonight. I also do not believe this track will drag much, it will be the typical 10 days thing where Zarina maybe has a short victory and then in the end her plans are foiled because ZaYa will reunite. I want more of this naughty couple

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Mandy!
I'm just going to copy and paste my review from Zainab's thread LOL

There were so many fangirling moments today! 😆 Ive' so missed going gaga over them!

The episode was awesome...at least the ZaYa moments were anyway...Man I've missed this carefree and happy go lucky couple for a while now and it was great seeing them in full form!
These guys are just so beautiful to watch, whether they're romancing, arguing or just being plain silly...Every scene of theirs is a treat!

Poor Zain trying his level best to cook but ends up making a mess of everything LOL! The guy's just too adorable for words! I love how he never misses a chance to romance his MEZ whatever the situation! That whole rubbing his flour caked cheek with hers was ahem ahem! 😳 His grip was so tight on the back of her head...had me thinking all sorts! 😛☺️

LOL Zain REALLY doesn't have clue when it comes to cooking😆
He was so stuck at the table poor lad! His Aaliya is there though how can she ever let him fail in anything? After all no matter how corny it may sound they are two halves of a whole and have made a promise to always stand by one another...

The whole hand holding with their fingers intertwined screamed HOT! So much innuendo in that one action!!☺️

The whole baba thing was just a turnoff tbh...I was surprised Zain even paid heed to it in the first place...Who can blame the poor guy though😭...after so many hurdles and such a long wait he finally has Aaliya back in his life he just doesn't want to risk losing her ever again!

The look on his face in the precap and his words were so heartbreaking though...The fear of losing Aaliya is SO going to haunt him these 7 days...he'll distance himself from her if that means she remains with him...I can't even imagine the struggles he's going to endure for that
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Zayalicious indeed...😳...loved your quick review...
The episode loved it and I still can't control my laughter after that flour scene...gosh..ZAYA were so cute...
ALIYA's laugh I went...awww...only ZAIN ABDULLAH would do that to her no one else...😆

And the phone texting...this was not the first...ZAYA are tech lovers indeed...

Ok...the PRECAP part...I am confused now after watching it...coz yes the same thing happened during SR1 but I still feel some where it has not happened coz I want them to go slow now...let's see
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
zaya were beyond perfection<3 their scenes are treat to watch...hats off to HP
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Great post Mandy!

I'm just going to copy and paste my review from Zainab's thread LOL

There were so many fangirling moments today! 😆 Ive' so missed going gaga over them!

The episode was awesome...at least the ZaYa moments were anyway...Man I've missed this carefree and happy go lucky couple for a while now and it was great seeing them in full form!
These guys are just so beautiful to watch, whether they're romancing, arguing or just being plain silly...Every scene of theirs is a treat!

Poor Zain trying his level best to cook but ends up making a mess of everything LOL! The guy's just too adorable for words! I love how he never misses a chance to romance his MEZ whatever the situation! That whole rubbing his flour caked cheek with hers was ahem ahem! 😳 His grip was so tight on the back of her head...had me thinking all sorts! 😛☺️

LOL Zain REALLY doesn't have clue when it comes to cooking😆
He was so stuck at the table poor lad! His Aaliya is there though how can she ever let him fail in anything? After all no matter how corny it may sound they are two halves of a whole and have made a promise to always stand by one another...

The whole hand holding with their fingers intertwined screamed HOT! So much innuendo in that one action!!☺️

The whole baba thing was just a turnoff tbh...I was surprised Zain even paid heed to it in the first place...Who can blame the poor guy though😭...after so many hurdles and such a long wait he finally has Aaliya back in his life he just doesn't want to risk losing her ever again!

The look on his face in the precap and his words were so heartbreaking though...The fear of losing Aaliya is SO going to haunt him these 7 days...he'll distance himself from her if that means she remains with him...I can't even imagine the struggles he's going to endure for that

I totally agree about Zain, the guy knows how to romance I mean look at him he wasted no opportunity to turn on the charm whether it was after Aaliya revealed he didn't light the stove to the flour scene to when she wiped the flour off of him. Hell the guy even romanced her later at the table! I loved it! Who knew hand holding could be so hot??

The baba thing only reinforced how much Zain loves Aaliya and his fear of losing her. I don't blame him one bit considering what he and Aaliya went through to reunite, never have I seen a couple fight so hard to get together again.

I know what you mean, these seven days are going to be so difficult for him but he would willingly go through it if it meant being with Aaliya forever. How can one not love this guy? A love so pure and selfless. Zain and Aaliya will get through this, it has always been about their journey and will continue to be.

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Zayalicious indeed...😳...loved your quick review...

The episode loved it and I still can't control my laughter after that flour scene...gosh..ZAYA were so cute...
ALIYA's laugh I went...awww...only ZAIN ABDULLAH would do that to her no one else...😆

And the phone texting...this was not the first...ZAYA are tech lovers indeed...

Ok...the PRECAP part...I am confused now after watching it...coz yes the same thing happened during SR1 but I still feel some where it has not happened coz I want them to go slow now...let's see

Its been so long since I've seen them laugh like this. Finally some happiness in their lives, short lived probably but like Aaliya said who doesn't face hardships? After what these two have gone through, I really believe they can get through anything

They are indeed tech lovers, from the bluetooth nikaah, to their fight via text and now the latest. I just love it!

I am curious to know what happens tonight, maybe they did get close to each other but no SR?

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

zaya were beyond perfection<3 their scenes are treat to watch...hats off to HP

They really are a treat to watch, I've rewatched last night's episode tons of times already. These two just make you smile with how adorable they are! Beyond perfection indeed