What a ZaYalicious episode! Loved it!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry for the title but couldn't think of anything else, how cute were ZaYa today? *sighs* I've missed this side to them, ones who smile, let loose and are just free! The kitchen romance was so adorable, Zain trying to cook and making a mess literally with all the flour falling on him making sure Aaliya was not left out

So in the end Aaliya saved him not once but twice first by cooking and then later when he was being questioned about the meal. I loved how she saved him via text so he was not left looking like a fool, hand holding scene was adorable!

So they go to dargah and Baba tells them they cannot come close for 7 days, what was surprising about this scene was the role reversal with ZaYa. Normally one would expect Zain to be the one to say look I don't believe in this but no it was Aaliya to say this but Zain is scared and I do not blame him. Zain is someone who lost his love one too many times, a guy who literally counted down each moment of the time he was away from Aaliya so naturally he would not want to take any chances of losing her again even if it means believing something that may or may not be true.

The precap was hell of confusing! What do you think, did they have a SR2 or not? Is Zain imagining things?? Thank goodness we do not have to wait until Monday to find out! I hope they did not have a SR2, fans want to see! No cheating CVs!!

Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really yaar
Iam confused about precap
1)sr2 happened?
2)Zain's imagination?
3)aliya seduced zain so sr2 happened?

manny136 thumbnail
Great post. Zaya were adorable today and cute, naughty and funny and so much more. That face rubbing part omg lol loved the whole kitchen romance as zain said lol. Dinner was so cute lol shazia she totally caught them lol. Dargah and zaya now scare me lol the baba thing was weird and aliya was right about having faith and prayer and i also get where zain is coming from the poor thing has bee through so much and the thought of anything happening to aliya or them as a couple is too much for him. Other stories also moved forward shazia sure knows her hubby and im glad her hate is more towards nafeesa than aliya. Zaro is the danger and with the rocket arc coming i can assume she is involved. zaro at times funny can be dangerous she is ready to kill. Now rehman staying n leaving later with her is not good for her. Suri wants to go for Umrah wow she has changed. As for the precap so confusing but the fbs they showed why those ones lol
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think SR2 happened because of what Zain said and he imagined their last SR. It has happened before that the cvs shows one scene in the precap but it isnt shown exactly like it in the episode. And to create the suspense and excitment thats why they may have shown the old scenes... so they may have had SR2 and now Zain may worry about what may happen because of what the baba said :P
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

Really yaar

1)sr2 happened?
2)Zain's imagination?

We will only know for sure tomorrow, congrats CVs for creating suspense!

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post. Zaya were adorable today and cute, naughty and funny and so much more. That face rubbing part omg lol loved the whole kitchen romance as zain said lol. Dinner was so cute lol shazia she totally caught them lol. Dargah and zaya now scare me lol the baba thing was weird and aliya was right about having faith and prayer and i also get where zain is coming from the poor thing has bee through so much and the thought of anything happening to aliya or them as a couple is too much for him. Other stories also moved forward shazia sure knows her hubby and im glad her hate is more towards nafeesa than aliya. Zaro is the danger and with the rocket arc coming i can assume she is involved. zaro at times funny can be dangerous she is ready to kill. Now rehman staying n leaving later with her is not good for her. Suri wants to go for Umrah wow she has changed. As for the precap so confusing but the fbs they showed why those ones lol

Zain read our minds, see he knows what fans want πŸ˜†

I was wondering how Zain would get away with this I thought for sure he was busted but Aaliya saved him

The baba things makes me believe this is more for the upcoming track but I also liked this because it shows just how much Zain loves Aaliya and fears losing her. I feel for him here, imagine despite having her back there is still this fear he could lose her.

Same here! I'd rather Shazia fume over Nafeesa than target Aaliya after all her and Nafeesa never got along and to see her being forgiven is just going to motivate her more to want Nafeesa out.

LOL I think they just wanted to provide confusion to fans so we could tune in, smart move!

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

I think SR2 happened because of what Zain said and he imagined their last SR. It has happened before that the cvs shows one scene in the precap but it isnt shown exactly like it in the episode. And to create the suspense and excitment thats why they may have shown the old scenes... so they may have had SR2 and now Zain may worry about what may happen because of what the baba said :P

Very true, things tend to play out differently in the episode because they have yet to shoot the scenes. I'm interested to see what happened, poor Zain if SR2 happened he is going to be even more scared now.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Sorry for the title but couldn't think of anything else, how cute were ZaYa today? *sighs* I've missed this side to them, ones who smile, let loose and are just free! The kitchen romance was so adorable, Zain trying to cook and making a mess literally with all the flour falling on him making sure Aaliya was not left out

The kitchen romance was too good!! i am so so so happy that they used all that old funny BI music once again. Man I never thought those days would come back again and it still feels so surreal πŸ˜† My favourite part of the kitchen scene is when Zain grabbed Aaliya and put some flour on her too with his cheek..it made me think of the holi sequence 😳 And boy did Harshu looked extra cute with the floor all over himπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

So in the end Aaliya saved him not once but twice first by cooking and then later when he was being questioned about the meal. I loved how she saved him via text so he was not left looking like a fool, hand holding scene was adorable!

LOL I totally saw that coming. Even if they went through so much, Zain is still the same guy who was spoiled in every single way so it didn't come as a surprise that he just looked like he was playing in the kitchen 🀣 I love how everyone turned their attention and kept asking the poor guy how he prepared the dishesπŸ˜†

So they go to dargah and Baba tells them they cannot come close for 7 days, what was surprising about this scene was the role reversal with ZaYa. Normally one would expect Zain to be the one to say look I don't believe in this but no it was Aaliya to say this but Zain is scared and I do not blame him. Zain is someone who lost his love one too many times, a guy who literally counted down each moment of the time he was away from Aaliya so naturally he would not want to take any chances of losing her again even if it means believing something that may or may not be true.

You are right about the role reversal. I wasn't surprised when I saw Zain immediately worried and tensed when he heard that from the baba but I was very surprised how Aaliya was so chill about it. On this matter i understand both their POV. I understand Zain's worries and it's only 7 days so why take the risk whether you believe it or not right. But I also understand Aaliya's point that trouble comes in everyone's lives and that it is our prayers that is the key that will always help us in those hard times. So let's see how the CVs plan to use this as they definitely have a plan and didn't just throw it out there for the heck of it.

The precap was hell of confusing! What do you think, did they have a SR2 or not? Is Zain imagining things?? Thank goodness we do not have to wait until Monday to find out! I hope they did not have a SR2, fans want to see! No cheating CVs!!

Tell me about it i do not know what to make of it honestly..but I am not going to speculate or hope for anything as I do not want to be left disappointed. So I am just going to wait and watch and take whatever they give us in stride I guess.πŸ˜ƒ Okay I lied I will be really pissed if the SR2 happened but they don't show it.🀒 But then again it is all in their control, we can't do anything about it 😭

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Title & Post Mandy πŸ‘ . How awesome and ZaYalicious Episode it was . Loved it our carefree happy go lucky couple was really bliss to watch after 17 lakh hours , they took romance in kitchen to whole lot another level . its was bliss to see em freely smiled engage with in each other and their old tune was cheery on the cake , wowo Zain rubbed the flour on aaliya's cheeks πŸ˜† daaamnn good cute HOT moment 😳 on dining table he gave her impressed look πŸ˜† their hand holding under table another Hot moment . 😳 they are just to adorable man . ❀️

o lord when ZAYA went to dargah i got scared ki sab peacefull hojaaye but nahi , something has to happen Every time . Aaliya's Yakeen that she aint' believing this i was like it will be zain but as you said its role reversal now . poor guy he dont have any himmat to lose her again .

Coming to serious business , so baba told them not to touch for 7 days and hopefuly i think SR dint happend , they just cuddled aur they came close but not SR . precap may be misleading may be not , but yes we still want their SR .

Mandy we sat though halala track , the worst nightmare already over , we get over talak we get over everything now , this is still intrigued humshakal track which mostly tested and failed on indian tv shows , so our show is unique and simple and realistic so i hope if farhan learnt his lesson he burned his finger he wont be repeating the same mistake by doing hurting to ZAYA relationship . we need to let ourselves calm and cool and we need to go with the flow , as we talking last night that we will watch this with open minds and let give us it a shot cus nothing been finalised or confirmed but if track wont worked farhan knows to how to wrap up , as long as we have ZAYA and as long as farhan dont do any hurt to ZAYA we are good but still we need to give it a shot and most importantly we need to expect less now so this is the main key . The important part we need to be happy one , farhan dint appoint another actor for double role or story line and its still harshad and preetika on screen , thats what we need to relevied on .

Hugs πŸ€—
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Hey Saheba I know, it felt like the old BI again one that had its share of drama but always had that light hearted touch to it. Finally I am back to watching the episodes on repeat, its been months since I've done that!

The flour scene was awesome!! Who can forget the Holi scene and now we have another scene to add to our memories. I love this side to Zain its been sorely missed

LOL you are right about Zain being spoiled and I am not surprised he was questioned about each dish. It was a genius move the way Aaliya saved him though otherwise poor guy would have been busted good.

About the role reversal, I still believe this scene was put in to shape the upcoming track. Zain is a guy who is unable to keep his hands off Aaliya and now he is willing to keep his distance for 7 days, that for sure is going to a play a role in Aaliya realizing something is not right. Zain would not do a 180 when he is determined to see this through, she is well aware of his fears of losing her.

Hey we will all be pissed off if we do not get to see SR2, I mean come on we all want a repeat of what we saw before but I am really wondering if that is the case. I mean we know Aaliya does not believe in all of this but if Zain is so determined to resist, would he really give in? I'm so curious to know what happens but low expectations.

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

Really yaar

1)sr2 happened?
2)Zain's imagination?

🀣 aliya seduced zain m rofling
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome Title & Post Mandy πŸ‘ . How awesome and ZaYalicious Episode it was . Loved it our carefree happy go lucky couple was really bliss to watch after 17 lakh hours , they took romance in kitchen to whole lot another level . its was bliss to see em freely smiled engage with in each other and their old tune was cheery on the cake , wowo Zain rubbed the flour on aaliya's cheeks πŸ˜† daaamnn good cute HOT moment 😳 on dining table he gave her impressed look πŸ˜† their hand holding under table another Hot moment . 😳 they are just to adorable man . ❀️

o lord when ZAYA went to dargah i got scared ki sab peacefull hojaaye but nahi , something has to happen Every time . Aaliya's Yakeen that she aint' believing this i was like it will be zain but as you said its role reversal now . poor guy he dont have any himmat to lose her again .

Coming to serious business , so baba told them not to touch for 7 days and hopefuly i think SR dint happend , they just cuddled aur they came close but not SR . precap may be misleading may be not , but yes we still want their SR .

Mandy we sat though halala track , the worst nightmare already over , we get over talak we get over everything now , this is still intrigued humshakal track which mostly tested and failed on indian tv shows , so our show is unique and simple and realistic so i hope if farhan learnt his lesson he burned his finger he wont be repeating the same mistake by doing hurting to ZAYA relationship . we need to let ourselves calm and cool and we need to go with the flow , as we talking last night that we will watch this with open minds and let give us it a shot cus nothing been finalised or confirmed but if track wont worked farhan knows to how to wrap up , as long as we have ZAYA and as long as farhan dont do any hurt to ZAYA we are good but still we need to give it a shot and most importantly we need to expect less now so this is the main key . The important part we need to be happy one , farhan dint appoint another actor for double role or story line and its still harshad and preetika on screen , thats what we need to relevied on .

Hugs πŸ€—

It seems we all found the hand holding scene hot and who can blame us? That scene was too good, the way he looks at her and the way she held his hand. It was an awesome scene! They just take the simplest scenes and take them to an entirely different level and that is what sets them apart from the rest. You do not get that type of chemistry often, they really are destiny's pair

Lets face it girl, our ZaYa can never catch a break from the "tests", I feel for Zain his fears are valid. When you go through what ZaYa have, its completely understandable why he would not want to take any risks, even if it sounds stupid I mean why jinx your luck?

Precaps can mislead but you have to wonder I mean Zain is someone who is taking what was said to him seriously, he would fight hard to resist Aaliya because he would rather resist than lose her forever. I don't think he came home drunk or anything like that. It could have been a dream right? It wouldn't be the first time he dreamt of Aaliya

That is what we are all saying, I mean sure we have our fears about this track but how bad can it be? We have Harshad acting double role not another guy and if we can sit through a halala track why not this? It really is too early to judge, the track has not played out yet so lets see what the CVs have in store. I doubt they would make the same mistake twice after knowing how ill received their last track was. The PH by now know what fans want and knows what works for viewers so I cannot see them being foolish enough to repeat the same mistake. Besides if this track does not work they will wrap it up within a few weeks but first lets give them a chance.

Hugs back πŸ€—