everytime sonali triumphs u feel like cheering her.love this show:)

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
yay already love this show..It shows triumphs against all odds...it shows victory when everything u depend on conspires against u...I love the motherly instincts potrayed by Sonali...she could not have asked for a better mix of a mom n career woman strong role than thisπŸ‘ In fact I think if Madhuri wud come to tv acting ..the role wud suit her too/...Well chosen SONALI bendre..very well chosen role..superbπŸ‘ look fantabulous..acting even bettter..yeah am totally for this show.. the best WOMAN empowerment ina while on TV..very subtle but makes a point..great goin cvs ..I also liked the way she presented the ad.. very professional adfilm storyboard by the cvs..not amateurish..they have their research heart in the right place.. awesome show..u are gonna see me here for a long time..πŸ˜† so ppl tell me ur expectations frm the show :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The show is truly uplifting and the characters very well written and defined.
The female lead who's journey of changing her course of life from the wife of a high profile politician's wife to a career woman is being shown with sensitivity, subtlety and in a practical manner.

Even the parallel track of Sanjay & Garima is being depicted well. No rona dhona and cliche stuff. Not the Romeo & juliet kind. The bonding and support between Garu & Shobha is just wonderful to see as well.

Love this show and think every woman needs to watch it for what its worth.

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

The show is truly uplifting and the characters very well written and defined.

The female lead who's journey of changing her course of life from the wife of a high profile politician's wife to a career woman is being shown with sensitivity, subtlety and in a practical manner.

Even the parallel track of Sanjay & Garima is being depicted well. No rona dhona and cliche stuff. Not the Romeo & juliet kind. The bonding and support between Garu & Shobha is just wonderful to see as well.

Love this show and think every woman needs to watch it for what its worth.

u put it so perfectly"truly uplifting " and does away with c***ches "πŸ‘ yes the predictability in other shows tests my patience😑
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
well said sonali is the perfct choice for this role. the way she is handling her family is simply amazing and especially her MILπŸ˜† i seriously liked the storyline so far. hope it stays like this
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sonali is doing a fab job and Shobha is such a well written strong character .,, no OTT lecturing or crying .. she is practical , has grt presense of mind and self-belief and best is she learns from her mistakes πŸ‘πŸ‘
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sonali is doing a fab job and Shobha is such a well written strong character .,, no OTT lecturing or crying .. she is practical , has grt presense of mind and self-belief and best is she learns from her mistakes πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes thats truly the best part of sobha.

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving this serial...just watched it...
Edited by elasingh - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_s

yes thats truly the best part of sobha.

yeah the situations disintegrate her completely every time..and the way she rises to them...getting herself together..no rona dhona... so inspirational.. and such a great example to the potrayal of woman in other shows...πŸ‘
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post n u bet ..it makes me feel so proud n HAPOY ...n NO I m not a feminist but. A woman who feels the pain of the other ...ESO when the MIL is putting hurdles n was she Tellimg tarun on the phone tht she wud shift in with them soon 😲

No winder Samarth is an ass ..cos she is his mom
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loving this show... shoba and princess are too good.